Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Updated. Old Maps Back And Auto Recconect On Dc Applied.

The server is currently being updated for two things:

"Auto-reconnect" - Will automatically reconnect you when you lose connection (DC).

Restoring old town maps! - We're going back to the other Town maps, Aresden and Elvine!

We've also addressed a couple of bugs:

- Hero capes could be dyed

- Santa's Cape could be dyed

- Stackable items that get dropped got bugged

- Map Restrictions Dialog for GMs

- Missing GCP Scrolls from X-mas drops

Enjoy!

[EDIT]

An additional update that increases the game speed and DECREASES LAGG has been applied !

auto updater gone haywire, please check,

download from HBnemesis ... auto updater is corrupted!!!!!

using the old updater - version not matched!!!!!!

can some one kind enough to help solve this matter,

That is odd, did u try to DL the whole files again? i had something similar a few week ago and after i re-dl the game all good.

auto updater gone haywire, please check,

download from HBnemesis ... auto updater is corrupted!!!!!

using the old updater - version not matched!!!!!!

can some one kind enough to help solve this matter,

Old versions should update themselfs to the most recent updater version.

If some updater file is corrupt, it should redownload itself, if it keeps happening, make sure your HelGame.exe is closed (also in processes) and eventually delete the file manually so it's fully redownloaded instead of replaced.

Also deleting the HelGame.exe could help here, as this is the file that always is being updated. If you can't delete it, it means it's still in use.

If the autoupdater itself is corrupt and can't be opened, download the updater again from out website, thisone should be the latest version at any given time. delete the corrupted one, and place the downloaded one in the folder.

auto log -1 , like i think player must be decided when log or when feels like to play , old maps its a good 1 .

when the server "re conect you" if you are in party you allways see party , never dismiss . 1st bug i see .

the other thing i will never gonna aprove its server can get my acc and pws to "re conect" me , 1 smart guy like a few hacker staff have against this server can see logs and check all account we have....

another thing must be change "auto- summon event" for the love of god we are 10 ppl max in this event never show all summon!!!!!!

dunno some i think , merry xmass!

Also on the re-connect topic, when I am at the login page after running to auto-updater if I don't login with a char in like 3-4 minutes, when I login 3-4 minutes later it automatically shows handshake failed page.

The same thing happens when sometimes I log out and then log in with another char, I get handshake failed....

Any solution to this?

Ty!

Also on the re-connect topic, when I am at the login page after running to auto-updater if I don't login with a char in like 3-4 minutes, when I login 3-4 minutes later it automatically shows handshake failed page.

The same thing happens when sometimes I log out and then log in with another char, I get handshake failed....

Any solution to this?

Ty!

It's on purpose for security reasons to give "hackers" no time to figure out how our handshake is working exactly. no time to experiment and try one gazillion times to hack the entire system out or brute force it.

The effort to do it this way becomes too large to event attempt it.

auto log -1 , like i think player must be decided when log or when feels like to play , old maps its a good 1 .

when the server "re conect you" if you are in party you allways see party , never dismiss . 1st bug i see .

the other thing i will never gonna aprove its server can get my acc and pws to "re conect" me , 1 smart guy like a few hacker staff have against this server can see logs and check all account we have....

another thing must be change "auto- summon event" for the love of god we are 10 ppl max in this event never show all summon!!!!!!

dunno some i think , merry xmass!

DamaBlanca, you do not understand auto-reconnect, nor have the code knowledge that's behind it.

When you lose connection, the CLIENT attempts to reconnect you, following to usual procedure that if followed when you would login from scratch, except that the client is already aware of your status and information that it can automatically communicate with the login server to log you in again, which'll on his side communicate with the world server to allow your character to be logged in back to the game server you were 1 second ago.

A Hacker can't see any logs of nemesis, nor can they intercept and decode packets as we constantly change things around in the packet communication. nemesis website is also protected against any hack attempts like SQL injection as Jaapy[GM], who has studies security in college, made the website. I myself also had classes for security and know how to perform hacks on other websites etc, so I use my knowledge and extend jaapy's web code with the same precautions then he did. (only Farjat doesn't, he's a noob in this, that's why he's no longer allowed to do shit around the web or game code. He only here to rule and dictate your *censored* off if you talk shit to him like I just did lol :P).

Anyway, those summon events is strange behavior. maybe I should give a reminder on how it works.

If there is an event at CH in town, there is a 20x20 square around the spawn coord (which is right in front of CH at the door steps), within this square the server measures the amount of players, this amount is used for calculations on IF a next wave can come and how MANY of the wave will come.

If you somehow get drawn out of the square by mobs, and the last mob is killed, and insufficient players are there to continue, the server will notify this and you'll get an annoying message at the top of your screen which tells you there isn't enough people, this is made to draw you guys back into the 20x20 square to ensure sufficient people are there to complete the entire event.

If in reality there just arn't enough people, then it'll just count till it's done and simply end the event.