Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Quest For Zems

Is it possible to make Quest for zems, please?

tell me ur online timing and if I can make it I will bring you for a 1hr iw hunt and u call keep all the drops. all i need from u is a mage

WTH!!!!

1º MASS items (GVG prize) :S

2º Safe area...

3º now for Zems... REALLY?

HEY bro go hunt WYV and stop crying!!! if u dont like this, go playing MU ONLINE!

Edited by roca1985

WTH!!!!

1º MASS items (GVG prize) :S

2º Safe area...

3º now for Zems... REALLY?

HEY bro go hunt WYV and stop crying!!! if u dont like this, go playing MU ONLINE!

Tell me bro how hunt wyws, if i have no time, and i will do it. Or i should quit because of time for play?? :wacko:

Actually in the game is a lot of megastuffed players, and they taking away zems from rest players.. I dont talking about newbies, who dont have a guild etc. Take a look on old Veterans, who have nice armor and cant wear it, to have a more chaces escape from megastuffers. All the time asking for zems from guildmates sucks. Isnt? I could agree if wyws drop rate (on zems) could be decreased, and bound quest for make some zems.

Tell me bro how hunt wyws, if i have no time, and i will do it. Or i should quit because of time for play?? :wacko:

Actually in the game is a lot of megastuffed players, and they taking away zems from rest players.. I dont talking about newbies, who dont have a guild etc. Take a look on old Veterans, who have nice armor and cant wear it, to have a more chaces escape from megastuffers. All the time asking for zems from guildmates sucks. Isnt? I could agree if wyws drop rate (on zems) could be decreased, and bound quest for make some zems.

True, for more casual players with less time to form a group and hunt bigger mobs this is a persisting problem yes.

Eventually we'll add some quests which reward you with a zem (probably random chance 0 or 1 zem) or a major long-term quest (not 50 mobs but like 500 or something).

I've also been talking about revamping the civilian mode which would be more PvE status, it could be used to avoid being killed in PvP or raided by the enemy, but it suffers from loot degression, to know more about this idea, read this topic: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33833entry387214

Yet that civilian change doesn't really bring you a good solution for your lack of time to play the game in bigger groups to hunt wyvern.

Hunting down mobs in garden, or just anywhere else also gives you a chance to find a zem from the mobs.

Yet a quest for it with a permanent zem reward wouldn't be bad I think, simply because we have quests that reward M or X stones, but those are from slightly stronger mobs (barlog, demon, ...).

I'll take a look into it how I can improve quests with zems, perhaps killing 500 frosts for a zem could be a good quest, or hunt down 1000 mobs in ML, or 1500 in Garden or something... in total time spent they probably are around the same time as hunting wyverns, yet you can spread it over multiple play days, half an hour a day hunting frosts killing them will eventually finish off your quest and reward you.

Oh ok !!! shop no zem !! :ph34r:

I'll take a look into it how I can improve quests with zems, perhaps killing 500 frosts for a zem could be a good quest, or hunt down 1000 mobs in ML, or 1500 in Garden or something... in total time spent they probably are around the same time as hunting wyverns, yet you can spread it over multiple play days, half an hour a day hunting frosts killing them will eventually finish off your quest and reward you.

nice .. like it :D