Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Server Information

Hi all,

Quick question, how come all server info re-guarding to numbers of players online and guilds etc been removed form the web site? ( on the far right side of page)

Cheers

lugiore

to attract potential players. instead of reflecting on the low no. of players online, new players will be inclined to give the sever a go. might as well let them join the game and figure it out. numbers will add...

Hi all,

Quick question, how come all server info re-guarding to numbers of players online and guilds etc been removed form the web site? ( on the far right side of page)

Cheers

lugiore

It's farjat messing around the website, he changing things around, added snow stuff, changed front page for x-mas, changed the entire color scheme to be snowy... he's enjoying himself massively changing it all around for x-mas stuff etc, he probably just made a stupid comment somewhere disabling half of the website lol... Farjat will fix it when he's done making x-mas changes to make site look very good on HB TOP 50 webpage lol.

Hi all,

Cheers

lugiore

It's farjat messing around the website, he changing things around, added snow stuff, changed front page for x-mas, changed the entire color scheme to be snowy... he's enjoying himself massively changing it all around for x-mas stuff etc, he probably just made a stupid comment somewhere disabling half of the website lol... Farjat will fix it when he's done making x-mas changes to make site look very good on HB TOP 50 webpage lol.

I am trying to make this form to get updated once every hour and not on every visit of the site cause everytime someone open the page that form is doing a request on server.

hahahaha ! mean they shame of the server with low player...

Im 34. Single. i drive 100k us$ car. My house have an entire block. i have been 10 years having a stable helbreath server which i saw with less than 30 ppl on like 10 times already,

Why should i shame?

I can bet u are using a shit no picture anonymous forum account because one of the following reasons:

1) Banned for shit.

2) noob server fan

3) other server admin

4) trying to sell items

U should shame!!

Hi all,

Cheers

lugiore

I am trying to make this form to get updated once every hour and not on every visit of the site cause everytime someone open the page that form is doing a request on server.

that's what i basically said "farjat's messing around the site" is like farjat working on it, but we all know farjat's not a web guru like Jaapy[GM] or a web pr0 like me lol :P

The Dictator is coming back protect your azzz or suffer!! lol

he never left, nemesis still is and always will be a dictatorship, we make the rules, you live by it.

We do not care who you are, we do not care if we got 5 players or 500 000 players, we rule with an iron first, it's your choice to take it, or leave it.

If you live by the rules, you have nothing to fear at all, then only joy and fun is in your journey :)

The Dictator is coming back protect your azzz or suffer!! lol

he never left, nemesis still is and always will be a dictatorship, we make the rules, you live by it.

We do not care who you are, we do not care if we got 5 players or 500 000 players, we rule with an iron first, it's your choice to take it, or leave it.

If you live by the rules, you have nothing to fear at all, then only joy and fun is in your journey :)

Is even worst. 2 dictators now !

i called the United Nations, they ok with dictatorship farjat!

lol, i laughed at thisone haha :D

Is even worst. 2 dictators now !

True story bro... true story...

7nTnr.png

mmhmm webby should have server time as well .. looks like something missing ....

timestamp for game server is important for ASIAN .. :D