Sign in to follow this  
roca1985

Pvp On Santa Map :(

Maybe is a little unfair to others, Best idea i think is to make the x-mas map like raid days except pvp on days etc. that way people can finish quest and also get eks aswell

soultion for both

Maybe is a little unfair to others, Best idea i think is to make the x-mas map like raid days except pvp on days etc. that way people can finish quest and also get eks aswell

soultion for both

Santa's workshop is not part of elvine, nor part of aresden.

Therefore it's impossible to make it work like a raid map.

To know why, you need to understand the raid mechanics.

For each day there is a set amount of raid time, whenever you enter a raid map (a map opposing your own town -> Elv in ares or ares in elv) your force recall timer is increased with the amount of raid time set in the configurations.

So that timer starts to tick, tick, tick, tick till it's 0 (zero), then it force recalls you.

soultion for both

For each day there is a set amount of raid time, whenever you enter a raid map (a map opposing your own town -> Elv in ares or ares in elv) your force recall timer is increased with the amount of raid time set in the configurations.

So that timer starts to tick, tick, tick, tick till it's 0 (zero), then it force recalls you.

Oh well,

I bet white already knew this before anyone even thought about it, he always thinking that GM :P

soultion for both

Oh well,

I bet white already knew this before anyone even thought about it, he always thinking that GM :P

Ofc I already thought about it.