Sign in to follow this  
DamaBlanca

Best Sugges For Now

Hi dear GM's my idea to this server its get and a multilenguage package cuz all from different places and all maybe dont know english ..like me :P and here come a kids too to play and maybe they are learning here!

Thx for all

Cheers!

For translations, we need translators who are good english + spanish or english + malaysian or english + korean or english + any language.

Then they can translate the english to spanish/malaysian/korean/any language and we can implement it in the client.

If you're good translator and want to help, start by opening up your nemesis folder, then go to CONTENTS folder, in there is ALOT of contentsXXX.txt files which can be translated, if you still got more time, there's also a sub folder QUESTS, in there you find the questxxx.txt files, they can also be translated.

Put translations in a notepad file to start off and later copy-paste them into pastebin.com and supply link to us (by forum or ticket system), we will then take your translations and implement it in the game ;)

We have the translation system ready, but have no translations :(

I can translate to pirate if you need it..... :P

arrrrrrr feel free m8 arrrrrr

no really, prefer priority to common languages in the world (spanish, portuguese, french, malaysian, korean, chinese, japanese, etc...)

It would be fun though to have a client in pirate-ish language :P

Maybe we should also have one in the Ancient language of Helbreath... the language written on the Ancient Tablets :P