Sign in to follow this  
itachi

I Wanna Play, But I Cant.

white, my wireless provider have 4 link dedicated, for it i have the problem with handshake failed, do you have any solution for me?

if not, thanks for your time.

white told me today he will do some fix which he will apply on monday which will fix handshake failed problem.

I've applied this.

If handshake on standad setting doesn't work, before clicking "start game" go to options and choose "Nemesis International [Mirror 1]" as server, it's the EXACT same as the original one, except that this one uses a different port to perform handshake.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.

white, same problem, my provider use 4 dedicated link with balance, for it my IP ADDRESS change all the time, i can't fix the HOT IP ADDRESS, i check website " MY IP ADRESS " he changed in all the visit.

LOOK IT, i try 3 times, and i take 3 IP ADRESS

Maybe your Auto UPDATE, check my files with ONE IP, and Try log in with another IP ADRESS.

First try.

41080517.jpg

Second try.

15343816.jpg

thrid try.

68779239.jpg

Edited by itachi

likely it uses 2 diff ips to perform handshake and perform login.

I have no idea how to solve that problem, there i nothing that shows or links your IP addresses together...

Thank you, White, in the old time i never take this problem, only after this AUTO UPDATE, =/

Thanks for you time.

Thank you, White, in the old time i never take this problem, only after this AUTO UPDATE, =/

Thanks for you time.

In the "old" times we didn't enforce any kind checks on legit files, only some files were embedded in the large (25 MB) client we always produced.

This resulted in alot of players complaining or accusing eachother of "cheating" with edited paks, edited sounds, or edited what ever they could think of.

We simply gave a response to that by introducing the Auto Updater which verifies and enforces legit files to play, files verified by us (nemesis admins).

By enforcing files we no longer get complains or accusing of others cheating.

We're only seeing a limited amount of players who have issues with the connection, from which 3 bigger issues we've already addressed.

Only you, with a very weird and exceptional ISP setup is having problems, we will NOT overthrow the entire auto updater and security comming along with that just to let one single player with a weird ISP setup be able to play.

If you really desire to play nemesis, talk to your ISP to change the way they're handling your connection, this way of 4 dynamic ips that perform load balance which results in each connection attempt using a different ip address is a very exceptional setup which i've never seen before.

There are other legit ways to play, you could for example use a proxy server to play (LaggLess) but they arn't free to use.

Or you can just change ISP.

Or you can take an additional ISP which doesn't use any exceptional ways of load balancing between multiple ips changing ips over connections.

Or if you have an idea or can show us a way we can verify that all your 4 connection attempts with all 4 ips are all comming from the same computer made through the same application (auto updater or client), only if you have a good idea with a legit way to confirm your weird ISP setup, then we can just implement this additional feature into the auto updater, handshaker and client to allow exceptional cases like yours to play.

Your situation is so exceptional and I've NEVER seen such setup of an ISP before... weird things happen in other non-western/1st world countries if you ask me... At me over here, I just got a direct line, single IP per computer never changing for as long as it's on, even if i turn it off 1h, i still keep the IP reserved. This is the standard procedure in most of the world. Yet i've come accross global proxy servers from entire ISPs who proxy and entire country O.o (singapore) and for them we made a solution by changing handshaker ports... but your setup, never seen such thing before.

i live in small town, i work in this wireless provider, we have 4 ADSL LINK 10MB with balance system, he see what have a small trafic and send the packet for this mouden, and the client have a nice navegation with the lighter ADSL LINK.

example

Modem 1 = 2 mb traffic

Modem 2 = 8 mb traffic

Modem 3 = 1 mb traffic

Modem 4 = 3 mb traffic

i dont have fix HOT IP ADRESS, just reboot the ADSL MODEM the HOT IP CHANGE.

Maybe he check all files with Modem 3 and try log inside account with Modem 1, both have different ip address... maybe this are my problem.

Sorry for the sux english .. i know a little english and i use sometimes google translator

Edited by itachi

i live in small town, i work in this wireless provider, we have 4 ADSL LINK 10MB with balance system, he see what have a small trafic and send the packet for this mouden, and the client have a nice navegation with the lighter ADSL LINK.

example

Modem 1 = 2 mb traffic

Modem 2 = 8 mb traffic

Modem 3 = 1 mb traffic

Modem 4 = 3 mb traffic

Maybe he check all files with Modem 3 and try log inside account with Modem 1, both have different ip address... maybe this are my problem.

Sorry for the sux english .. i know a little english and i use sometimes google translator

that probably is your problem, which I have no solution for from our side, only you can solve it.

i can try fix the IP ADRESS of HELBREATH for use one Modem, but i dont know what are the IP Adress you use.

i can try fix the IP ADRESS of HELBREATH for use one Modem, but i dont know what are the IP Adress you use.

fix the host name "www.helbreathnemesis.com"

example

Modem 1 = 2 mb traffic

Modem 2 = 8 mb traffic

Modem 3 = 1 mb traffic

Modem 4 = 3 mb traffic

This is exactly your problem.

Ive seen diferent PCs map to different IPs. but different requests already going by different IP of same PC is weird and kinda stupid to do by an ISP.

ask them to fix toone of them only....

i try fix the CLASS of IP ADRESS of Nemesis for dont use the balance system, and work. thankz help

Yeah i see the new x-mas map, but server with 15 online *.*, i remember 80+ all time ;/

it's because all are having holidays, going ski, snowboard, etc... and also alot people in college now got final exams, aswell as those in high school got exams.... so that prolly explains the lower populations.

Anyway, we work every day to increase the number of players :)