Sign in to follow this  
Engel

What Is Going On?

i would like to know if its stable now. ty

I would love to tell u its stable. But its not yet.

The server still crashing without leaving clues why. Plus from sunday we started to get Ddosed again. Plus dealing with account recoverys.

The server still crashing without leaving clues why. Plus from sunday we started to get Ddosed again. Plus dealing with account recoverys.

True, it's getting all together... which is a pain, but we'll manage it anyway.

We're working every day to make it more stable and figure out why the sudden instability occurs, yet if you refrein from playing because it's unstable, you'll decrease the chance of a next crash, which'll ultimately result into nobody player cuz they fear crashing, yet leaving us (actually me) clueless on why it crashes, because nobody is playing, nobody is making it crash, and without crashes, we (actually me) don't get clues why it's unstable or why it's crashing...

TL;DR: Keep on playing, we recover your losses if you report them, more playing = faster stability.

We're working every day to make it more stable and figure out why the sudden instability occurs, yet if you refrein from playing because it's unstable, you'll decrease the chance of a next crash, which'll ultimately result into nobody player cuz they fear crashing, yet leaving us (actually me) clueless on why it crashes, because nobody is playing, nobody is making it crash, and without crashes, we (actually me) don't get clues why it's unstable or why it's crashing...

TL;DR: Keep on playing, we recover your losses if you report them, more playing = faster stability.

roger that sir.

i can't recovery my pw's and make all new again its take a lot of time , i got like 5 account's i bring new players to server and cant give my pw's everyday im bussy working and study kill me plz white help me with this doing more faster !! i give my acc to they and we can test what's its wrong . The items lost i got 1 problem with that cuz i do manu + alchemy skill and make all again really suxs so HALP!

i can't recovery my pw's and make all new again its take a lot of time , i got like 5 account's i bring new players to server and cant give my pw's everyday im bussy working and study kill me plz white help me with this doing more faster !! i give my acc to they and we can test what's its wrong . The items lost i got 1 problem with that cuz i do manu + alchemy skill and make all again really suxs so HALP!

manda ticket

ill stay here till the courtain comes down, count on me

We found one crash issue today, related to pumpkins.

Joris adjusted the count system and seems not crashing anymore.

Some ppl also will notice count bugs cause the last rollbak. Send ticket, we can chech them in logs.