Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Rares In Same Area

i wish some quotes... So many rares were given out and now all players mostly raiding with 2-3 team mates.. One guy shoot cancel and second guy shoot HF.. no chances 2 escape zzz.. No time even to change mr/ma armor... I wish some quetes like 2 activations possible in same area, or only 2 mega magic spells casted in same fight area.. Could not be used 1 xelima activated and 2 HF mages in same aera... Bored to loose zems..

I know is not possible but i wish it anyway :P :)

Edited by Emke

i am an old player so i dont have problem with that but for new ppl must be anoying to be training and 2 mages with hf jump all day.. i think is gms fault for giving items away but nothing we could do.. just play and try get nice items to fight them

Those items will dissappear in 2 weeks, more or less, afterwards fights will turn as stupid as always.

oh.. its changes "g a y" to stupid..lol

Edited by Svafnir

sii amp pero los nuevos normalmente entrenan solo y los hf o la gente en general los tgtea para matarlos y no les dan chances de jugar asique se van.. por algo hay 26 on ahora..

You complain too many rares (cuz you didn't win one in the event)...

If we don't give rares (aka no events with rare prices) you complain that there is not enough events with rare items...

you complain if you're not complaining...

Anyway, said short, you always speaking against yourself in any case.

As svafnir is saying, the items will be gone in ~3 weeks (between 16~20 november they're disapearing).

About training, there is numerous places you can go and train your character (to earn majestics), ofc the better/faster training places are more dangerous, but there are many places to train:

- Garden

- DV/SW

- Tower of Hell 1

- Tower of Hell 2

- 3 Cyclops pits in D2

- 1 Crayfish pit in D2

- 2 IG pits in IB

- 2 Frost pits in IB

- 3 Dark-Elf pits in Tower of Hell 3

- 2 Ogre Pits in ML

- 2 WW Pits in ML

- 1 Troll Pit in ML

- 2 Cyclops Pits in ML

- 1 Giant-Frog Pit in ML

- ML River Side (Always 3 Ettins, loads of other random mobs)

Still need more locations to go training?

I think Helbreath offers sufficient places to go and train troughout, you'd probably have to move often to avoid PvP.

You complain too many rares (cuz you didn't win one in the event)...

Naa man.. talk for ur self please. I complain only because megastuffed nabs take all mine zems out, and training without stuff is more than boring. Maybe rest peoples complain on thins (i dont know).

GM are banning players who is laming eks.. But when online is like 50 players, and ~20 afk, the peoples dont have any other choise as chase/hunt/fallow the rest active peoples, it could be seen like a lamming eks.. Even with nice stuff there is low way to escape or train in safe. Safe days to train is only monday and tuesday, thats it (actually im happy of this time, because long time ago was much harder to raid, but long time ago there wasnt so much megarares). Im glad only because those mega items will be online restricted time, but those items were given too much units in game at same time... Now they are wery powerfull helpers in abby map.... And im sure will be dropped Permanent rares.. Thats why i have one more wish - no entrance to Drucnian City and Dragonia for limited time items! please :blush:

If we don't give rares (aka no events with rare prices) you complain that there is not enough events with rare items...

you complain if you're not complaining...

Hm, i can answer for mine self - Yes.. there is not enough events with megarare items, but im sure You will findout whats wrong.. I can offer only make more often those events, but make proportion on restricted time for items.

Eh.. i wish 2 have more time for those events lol :D

Anyway, said short, you always speaking against yourself in any case.

Sure im speaking for mine self!.. Im not GM :))) You guys should collect all those wishes like mine in ur database and make decisions! :D

Too much rares is BAD, too low rares is BAD, find golden center please! :D

i agreed wih emke, too much rare at the same times will lead to more rare as they can use these rare spell to hunt for rare item. Eventually it make the server too many rare and boring.