Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[event] Trick Or Treat !? -- Extended --

Pregunta: se han sucedido varias caidas del servidor, las cuales afectaron a muchos jugadores, incluyendome a mi! (rollback) de mi guild algunos mienbros perdieron progresos de EVENTO DE HALLOWEN (pumking o zombies) y queria saber si se presta algun soporte al respecto o hay q seguir con la quest de todos modos, pregunto por que un compañero perdio 100 pumking en SW y otros 20 de otro mapa! y la verdad esta algo molesto! desde ya muchas gracias

PD: el evento es muy interesante ya q los q querien conseguir el premio, nos temenos q mover por todos los mapas, no es solo conseguir los pumking, tb esta la posibilidad que durante nuestre mision de completar cada mision, implica q nos puede cae algo :D

me encanta este evento, le ah dado vidilla!!!! buen trabajo STAFF HB NEMESIS

****ALGUIEN PODRIA TRADUCIRLO****

Pregunta: se han sucedido varias caidas del servidor, las cuales afectaron a muchos jugadores, incluyendome a mi! (rollback) de mi guild algunos mienbros perdieron progresos de EVENTO DE HALLOWEN (pumking o zombies) y queria saber si se presta algun soporte al respecto o hay q seguir con la quest de todos modos, pregunto por que un compañero perdio 100 pumking en SW y otros 20 de otro mapa! y la verdad esta algo molesto! desde ya muchas gracias

PD: el evento es muy interesante ya q los q querien conseguir el premio, nos temenos q mover por todos los mapas, no es solo conseguir los pumking, tb esta la posibilidad que durante nuestre mision de completar cada mision, implica q nos puede cae algo :D

me encanta este evento, le ah dado vidilla!!!! buen trabajo STAFF HB NEMESIS

****ALGUIEN PODRIA TRADUCIRLO****

We're aware that the server has been crashing a couple of times (and we're trying to resolve this), I've never denied the return/refund of lost items if this loss was caused by a server crash.

i lost 100 pumking in Garden ares, 100 eternal, 100 RH, 30 SW, 30 garden elvine, 30 DV!!! and bugged this maps, also my bro, can help me!! i made ticket!!!

Edited by kelly

well , the server have some problems and i loose time with the thing of pw recovery cuz dont have the real mail of my main char, can this quest over the sunday ??, well i have the 54% of the quest done or more , can be able this ? really thx !

well , the server have some problems and i loose time with the thing of pw recovery cuz dont have the real mail of my main char, can this quest over the sunday ??, well i have the 54% of the quest done or more , can be able this ? really thx !

+1

is true :(

can everyone have minor stats on the hat as well then? raise gynizer 7% more in his hat so he has 14% and give us 7 % stat on them all, no strong, not light, nut 7% mp recov, so its worth using it. ty all.

think about the 2 suggestions please.

=)

can everyone have minor stats on the hat as well then? raise gynizer 7% more in his hat so he has 14% and give us 7 % stat on them all, no strong, not light, nut 7% mp recov, so its worth using it. ty all.

think about the 2 suggestions please.

=)

nope, no stats, no additions on top of it. Just the fancy hat.

It's an item just for the looks, cosmetical items... not made to fight or be used in combat.

We're considering to extend the event, we'll post more information once we made a decision on this.

i eat 2 scroll lvl 3 guild and dont up , 1 yesterday 1 today. scroll still with bugs :S

It's not "STILL" bugged if it was never reported... this is the first thing I hear about it... make a bug report ticket and post what you found.

My quest still bugged so no fix?

There is only a visual display issue, it's not a blocking issue to complete the quest, so we arn't considering it as a "bug" just a faulty display.

If you'd start the quest from scratch, complete the objectives in the order you get them.

Also, don't combine the Trick or Treat!? (Perry) quest with the All you can Pumpkin (MC-Gaffin) quest as completing the Gaffin one will discount 100 pumpkins and remove them VISUALLY for your Perry quest.

if you ensure you complete objectives in visual order and maintain the correct amount of pumpkins in your bag, then the quest will be visuall correct at all times.

If you deviate from this, the quest will be visually messed up, but all counting still works correctly and you can complete the quest, it's only alot harder because you don't visually see your progress.

Due to recent events we've decided to extend the halloween event up and untill November 11th 2012.

As the extending required a server reboot, we've taken the opportunity to fine tune some parts related to quests.

Due to the very short notice of this, the correction is rather theoretical and could still be that the visual bug isn't fixed yet, if my theory is correct, the visual counts of quests should be fixed now.

Please note that the Extended Halloween Event is only to benefit for those who have accept the Parry or MC-Gaffin Quest between the normal Halloween Event Period.

Players who didn't take these quest(s) cannot take them during the Extended Halloween Event Period.

The extension should give sufficient time to all players who have accepted the quest to actually complete the quest and still be rewarded with the price.

Also note that after november 11th (starting nov 12 at 00:00) mobs will NO LONGER drop pumpkins, if you do NOT have 1000 pumpkins and all the objectives in the quest dialog marked as completed, you will NOT be able to find any more pumpkins.

The additional Zombies in the dungeons will remain there untill the next reboot (after nov 11) occurs, therefore the completion of the zombie kill objectives can still be accomplished even after november 11th.

I'd also like to give you a heads-up for the upcomming Holiday Event (Christmas), we'll be having a similiar quest-event during that period.

The event(s) for Christmas will run between December 19th 2012 and January 9th 2013.

We have some very special additions planned for that event period including some new Items and NPCs.

As the event has passed by last weekend, I'd like to congratulate the 36 players who have succeeded in completing the Trick or Treat!? Quest.

This results in 36 unique Halloween Hat's in the game with 1 of them Statted (given to the first completer of the quest, Gynizer).

---

As we're yet only 2 weeks away from december, you can expect some Chrismas Feaver starting already in December... Snow, Candy, Light Bulbs, Tree Decorations, and much more is about to come !

Will you be dropping GCP scrolls and exp pots at x-mas aswell this year white?

Yes, they'll be back in December as drops.

You can also expect the Candies (Red, Blue, Green) which heal you (HP, MP, SP) to return as drops from any monster in Icebound.

As the Scary Halloween is passing by... a new holiday period is about to arrive...

sworkshop000.jpg

Enjoy the sneak-peak ! More details will come...

awesome cant wait for more exp pots and gcp scrolls :D

They'll be there also... Along with candies and muc more!

A full new map will come, along with 2 new npcs, 9 New items, 6 new colors, total of 14 quests which consist of a chain of 11 quests from which the last 2 are split quests with success and failure story, yet both containing reward! And on top another repeatable scavenger quest for nice rewards.

It's also likely that during the event period we will see additional colors, quests And quest npcs comming.