Sign in to follow this  
Engel

Suggestions

hi ppl, i have 2 suggestions and i would like to know what u think.

1st: not being able to leave a char dead, kiling a summon on top or not. This enables cheating, spying, etc etc.

2nd: capture the flag event. 2 flags, 1 each side of a long hallway. each team ( ares and elv) have to capture the flag of the other team and take it to their side for a period of time ( like 10 mins, like we do in heldenian but longer ) with prices for the winning city, like increase drop rates somewhere or something like that.

lemme know what u think. later i will post it in spanish cuz i gotta go eat, also i invite other language speakers to do the same for example in portuguese or finnish. =)

ty all so much for reading.

maybe a forced restart to revival is needed after a period of time? say 5 minutes to enable ppl with ressu to revive without forced restart is begun.

event idea sounds very fun :D

hi ppl, i have 2 suggestions and i would like to know what u think.

1st: not being able to leave a char dead, kiling a summon on top or not. This enables cheating, spying, etc etc.

2nd: capture the flag event. 2 flags, 1 each side of a long hallway. each team ( ares and elv) have to capture the flag of the other team and take it to their side for a period of time ( like 10 mins, like we do in heldenian but longer ) with prices for the winning city, like increase drop rates somewhere or something like that.

lemme know what u think. later i will post it in spanish cuz i gotta go eat, also i invite other language speakers to do the same for example in portuguese or finnish. =)

ty all so much for reading.

@1st suggestion: I don't see this suggestion that necessary, but can't hurt. Should be longer than 5minutes, maybe 15min. Or just freeze screen of dead people with popup "Do you want to restart or wait for help?", everyone would still have an option and spying would be impossible.

@2nd suggestion: Seen this event on other servers with bad and good implementations. Could also be for team/guild event, there are already heldenian and crusade for aresden vs elvine fights. Friends and guildmates are big part of the game so events that drive towards community gaming would be nice!

Offtopic: All players from Finland speaks english :) No need for translate!

Edited by GeniuS

maybe a forced restart to revival is needed after a period of time? say 5 minutes to enable ppl with ressu to revive without forced restart is begun.

event idea sounds very fun :D

#1 force restart on 5 minutes sounds OK.

#2 Nemesis is focus on all kind of events which doent need a Gm to be on.

5.40 changed the way events are managed.

We use to be able to go ingame and use an interface to set time and waves of a summon event.

Now we can Store this events scheduled on database, so we will be able to auto-schedule different kind of summon events on fixed dayweeks, like sades and heldenian.

I would like to fix soccer matches also, which was working and only have some misconfigs, I want sunday's Football.

Capture the flag shit i guess its only drawing a map, and use heldenian planting code on it. Can be a good thing if we find some cool strategy gameplay on it, like heldenian Castle Siege.

=) i like ur ideas farjat. capture flag event is something i saw in other servers and it works fine. its like flag planting in held but u have to keep the flag for an amount of time in what looks like a tp or also called "an altar" and u can be killed during that period of time, so it makes the event long and all ppl get eks, its really entertaining.

As i cant start a new topic (seems i dun have permission) id like to sugget to increase Gynizer stats by 7 or 14 % more on the halloween hat and let all the ppl have a minor stat on the event hat, its a hard *censored* quest, we should all get a minor stat on it to wear it all the time waiting for the christmas event armor!! :D

lemme know if u like or dislike the idea. ty.