Sign in to follow this  
DarkJiSung

I Still Show Shak Hands :(

There is a window of 5 minutes to login first attempt (after updater starts)

There is a window of 2 minutes to relog on all other attempts (when logging out & loggin into other/same acc/char)

Just got DC at d2 while figthing.. cant log back my account (or any account), at first got that shake hands message, now My acc stays logging in forever..

Just got DC at d2 while figthing.. cant log back my account (or any account), at first got that shake hands message, now My acc stays logging in forever..

same to me, cant log now

Calu i try to log in and i suddenly get a message followed as this

"Client version does not match with server"

"Download and try again!"

=(

when i log i cant log back in without going out of server. always get unable to shake hands message. ty

when i log i cant log back in without going out of server. always get unable to shake hands message. ty

We're aware, will be fixed v5.40.005

i was hunting in Inf A, got DC and got shake hand.. can't login until i re-run auto update..

now i can login.. i was very happy and "Boom !" This is Aresden (force recall)

*$^#%^@$%^%^*^(*^^$%#

i was hunting in Inf A, got DC and got shake hand.. can't login until i re-run auto update..

now i can login.. i was very happy and "Boom !" This is Aresden (force recall)

*$^#%^@$%^%^*^(*^^$%#

We're aware of an issue with the handshaker relogging. But as you don't like to have updates very often... I will delay this update to fix this issue, just because you don't like to have updates very often.

Decide what you want before speaking up and complaining. Either you can alot updates very fast that fix & change things very fast so you have smoother game player, or you don't want that at all and then you shut your mouth and don't complain that we update slow or we don't fix bugs very fast.

nonononoono

fix fix fix, never mind him. update and fix :D

We will fix it, because I don't mind 1 player who's acting like that... not liking us to update fast and alot (because each update player count goes down to 0 and can't find people to kill 2 seconds after server is up again), yet complain about the numerous numbers of bugs.

v5.40.005 will probably come tonight somewhere between 2~5 PM, it'll mainly contain some more bugfixes including a fix for DC'ing on reaching 0 SP.

quick question white, are the wh and shop quests ( chores ) bugged?

time quests got issue yes, will be fixed in v5.40.005

white, i wasn't complaining, i was telling the fact and how a typical player feel. u can call this as feedback (a positive term of complain)

the way u talk.. u sound like having stress and very bad mood..

cheer up