Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

Now Auto Update,,,,so...we Can Use New Map?

auto update is active...

so roof hack dun use...

so we can use Upgrade town map for ares ppls?

then Ares town can d1 raid play and BS, SHOP, WH is close...like ELVS!!

dama is right, might be chooseable from updater, but i think everyone will get 2nd kind of map, where all is closer.

or gm could go ahead and change elv map to make it like ours, and so be it, equal both but more difficult both.

we never Changed maps cuz of hacks or cheating in paks. We changed it to be different from others and cuz these maps look more fun.

si el problema lo tuvieramos nosotros diria lo mismo, crece un poco papa. todos necesitamos de todos aca, la idea es q todos puedan entrar, vos tambien los necesitas, a ellos y a todos los demas.

yaya, we r just saying that would be nice to have 2 maps equal in distances, nothing else

Distances in the "new" town maps isn't really equal either.

We do could move around a couple buildings in the current maps to make a twist to the game play.

Feel free to make some suggestions, which building move to where etc... (or dungeon entrance can also me moved)

btw white, will u fix that lagless stuff? asians need it to play, and we need them in svr. =)

You can use laggless.

In your proxy program (prolly this is like WideCap or FreeCap or something similiar) you need to add a new rule.

Instead of adding an application like "HelGame.exe" add a web address to it.

Add " *.helbreathnemesis.com " as a rule, and put it to go trough socksv5 also.

This way the auto updater can properly make use of laggless.

This was tested and works correctly, I've made sure all this kept working as I know alot of players are using LaggLess services to get better ping to play.

ty for the info white, ill let know the ppl interested in this program to check and let u know the results. this will bring back ppl in both towns if works fine.

ty for the info white, ill let know the ppl interested in this program to check and let u know the results. this will bring back ppl in both towns if works fine.

It works fine, I already tested it.

If need assistance how to do rule etc, I can assist by using skype to chat and Team Viewer to remote control the computer which needs setting set.