Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Cant Log In

I run the auto Update, and i finish the download, i try log in with my account, and i take a message, Client Failed download a new version...

why?

I run the auto Update, and i finish the download, i try log in with my account, and i take a message, Client Failed download a new version...

why?

What version do u see in client.

What windows version and how many bits?

tryed restarting windows?

Are you dnning the auto updater in administrator mode?

manybe your.firewall or anti virus blocks it?

did you lift the download anti-trust blocking? (Right click -> properties -> unblock at right bottom)

White, i can download all the files of the new Update,

i just cant log inside mine account, look it.

helbreath.jpg

Same happens when u have a char that is been used, and u go back to the 1st screen of login, same sign comes out.

does you IP Address change when you connect to the game?

or do you use some sort of proxy to browse the web, or a special setting in your router or something that makes it so you use different IPs when connecting to web or game?

White, i have 4 HOT IP ADDRESS, i work in wireless provider, we have 4 link dedicated, i think my IP change sometimes.

i dont use any proxy on my browse

White, i have 4 HOT IP ADDRESS, i work in wireless provider, we have 4 link dedicated, i think my IP change sometimes.

i dont use any proxy on my browse

maybe your IP changes between validation of auto updater and the actual login with client.

the auto updater validates your files, and then communicates with the website and server to tell them your files are legit, granting you one token to login.

once auto updater received the token, it'll launch the client which'll use this token to login, so if your IP doesn't match the IP at which you requested the token, the client can't login because it cannot find the token for your IP, cuz your IP is different.

Perhaps that is causing the issue?

This are possible,

But now i cant play helbreath anymore.

thanks for the help.

Set your lan to use 1 fixed IP for your computer, instead of using randomly any of those 4 IPs you have.

White all of a sudden after aresden server shut down when I run the autoupdater it runs and then stops running completely after the first 2 seconds. Can help?

Some changes were made to the Auto Updater, please run yours again and check if your problem(s) still exist or not.

hmm i'm getting the same error box with fail to shake hands when i load multi client..........it worked before but now it didnt work...........

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS: ppl, i had unable to shake hands with server issue, and corrected it in 5 mins, just erase helgame file in ur folder and run updater again to download it, it got corrected.

PARA TODOS LOS QUE ESTAN TENIENDO PROBLEMAS: gente, me aparecio el unable to shake hands with server issue y lo arregle en 5 mins, solo borren el helgame.exe de la carpeta helbreath y corran el updater para bajarlo denuevo, entra perfecto.