Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

V5.39 Patch September 2012

We have applied a new minor patch, it contains the next changes:

- Fix: Data Difference bug on teleport -> You can no longer perform any motions when the teleport has been initiates

- Change: (as you can no longer move while on TP spot) You can no longer be hit by players or npcs once the teleport to another game server is initiated

- Fix: Apocalypse schedule has been set to open 1 minute later, this should resolve the issue of apocalypse closing on wednesday instead of thursday

- Change: Anti-Spy measurement: 2 characters of opposite towns cannot be logged in at the same time in the same GameServer.

We have applied a new minor patch, it contains the next changes:

- Fix: Data Difference bug on teleport -> You can no longer perform any motions when the teleport has been initiates

- Change: (as you can no longer move while on TP spot) You can no longer be hit by players or npcs once the teleport to another game server is initiated

- Fix: Apocalypse schedule has been set to open 1 minute later, this should resolve the issue of apocalypse closing on wednesday instead of thursday

- Change: Anti-Spy measurement: 2 characters of opposite towns cannot be logged in at the same time in the same GameServer.

Good one Bro!

Write down to disable anti Spy measurement on BI for item transfers plzzz.

Also probably in arenas for events.

hey white I was just wondering..its great to have chars not logged on same game server, but is it possible to disable that for Bleeding Island? because otherwise transfer items maybe very difficult?

disable that on BI or just enable to transfer to 1 count to another in the Web page , all by some master password dunno my english sux but its a great idea

disable that on BI or just enable to transfer to 1 count to another in the Web page , all by some master password dunno my english sux but its a great idea

PD: like interbaking transfer :P

I think better idea would be to "link" accounts so one can transfer via web wh to other accounts not just different chars. within a paricular account. Maybe more work for white and stuff tho..

We applied a second patch about 24h after the first one with next changes:

- Fixed dupe bug and banned abusers of the bug.

- Allowed opposite towns with same IP in BI.

i just logged skillklr in ares ch and dooku in elv wh, i thought it wasnt possible anymore to have 2 diff town members active at one timee?

Today an additional patch was applied:

- Fixed a bug where the wrong player was kicked on anti-spy system.

- Fixed a bug where int angels could be unequiped when the int of the angel was required to equip a Storm Bringer.

please expand anti spy measurement to all game servers, we would really appreciate that =)

also, sb bringer int angel bug not fixed, a mate tried it and sb stayed equipped. ty for checking.

Edited by Engel

please expand anti spy measurement to all game servers, we would really appreciate that =)

also, sb bringer int angel bug not fixed, a mate tried it and sb stayed equipped. ty for checking.

the SB fix is in such way that the INT angel cannot be unequiped (it should force-re-equip normally)