Sign in to follow this  
fyw721

Game Data Diff Bug

I'm sure I'm not the only one complaining about it...but alot of the times tp to erml will cause game data difference and tts truly very annoying....can be fixed?

There is currently no fix directly or in short-term available to this issue as the cause of it didn't get pinpointed yet as it occurs rather randomly.

If someone has more info on how to repeat this issue every single time, please let us know so we can investigate this.

We do have a fix for this once we have fully stablised the next version (v5.40) as it uses more synced client & server code.

sure its easy to force happen

just get on tp spot, dont run over it, and change direction with right mouse button before the screen begins to change to new map, will dc everytime.

cure for it is just to run over the spot and dont stop on it.

also good way to test your lag, see how many step u can take before new map begins to load, i can take 3 usually.

then u know to cast para 3 step ahead

casting when running up tho is hard since body blocks 2 squares above, this way people with more lag than me have slight advantage, because they can physical hit the square i'm running on to, when i can't.

also tip for people with low lag, wait till body is half way between squares before u cast or you'll hit square he was in, not square he moving into.

pro technique for combat this advance casting is to run back on yourself or just hit right click so you suddenly stop, cast will force onto next sqaure and you get pulled back into first square so avoid cast.

So changing direction once you're on the tp spot causes always 100% sure data.diff?

naked junno is right, just tested!

this is the kind of feedbacks that make fixes!

So changing direction once you're on the tp spot causes always 100% sure data.diff?

naked junno is right, just tested!

this is the kind of feedbacks that make fixes!

Indeed it does, we have found a possible solution for the issue which will forbid players from doing any more motions once the server transfer has been initiated.

We'll soon be rebooting the servers to apply this fix.