Sign in to follow this  
teapart2012

Auction House Searching Problem

What kind of search did you do ?

if you did like no options and just click search, it shows top 50 items ordered by longest lasting date.

if you chose some options, it shows all according to chosen options.

Español

no me parece buena idea que solo muestre los primeros 50 articulos debido a que muchas veces es mejor ver todo el listado y fijarnos si hay alguna "oferta" o item que tal vez no lo buscamos puntualmente pero si lo vemos en el listado nos puede interesar, en tal caso me pareceria mejor la idea de que muestre los ultimos 50 items es decir los que estan mas cerca de terminar,

es mi opinion

traducido por google, si alguien se lo puede traducir bien a white estaria bueno

Ingles

does not seem a good idea to show only the first 50 items because many times it is better to see the whole list and look if there are any "deal" or item that might not seek timely but if we look at the list we may want if so i would look better idea of ​​showing the last 50 items ie those who are closer to finishing,

is my opinion

Español

no me parece buena idea que solo muestre los primeros 50 articulos debido a que muchas veces es mejor ver todo el listado y fijarnos si hay alguna "oferta" o item que tal vez no lo buscamos puntualmente pero si lo vemos en el listado nos puede interesar, en tal caso me pareceria mejor la idea de que muestre los ultimos 50 items es decir los que estan mas cerca de terminar,

es mi opinion

traducido por google, si alguien se lo puede traducir bien a white estaria bueno

Ingles

does not seem a good idea to show only the first 50 items because many times it is better to see the whole list and look if there are any "deal" or item that might not seek timely but if we look at the list we may want if so i would look better idea of ​​showing the last 50 items ie those who are closer to finishing,

is my opinion

We'll probably change this in the future in such way so you see up to 50 items a page and you can scroll trough multiple pages to just see all items.

Right now it just shows 50 items, but you cannot go to a next page.