Sign in to follow this  
Engel

Banned Chars

sure ema,

White[GM]:

The ban hammer has passed by once again. For a very long time people were able to behave, but today I've banned 10 players for EK-laming. To make a wall of shame, one of them was Chunita with the proof of over 20 lame eks... some people never learn... be warned, nemesis has tools that detect ek laming very efficiently and fast, once in a while the ban hammer is taken to remove the cheaters.

White[GM]:

Full list of banned players: MeGaLOx, LeONiOx, Aoc, mauito2, Chunita, Scareface, Sheshona, MagaTurba, Dilubion and Pibito. Probably none of these names (except Chunita) sounds familiar to anyone.

These players were actually banned based on advanced detection. There is already a self-protection in place for players who decide to multi client and kill themselfs, or people who're playing in a LAN and share the same IP and try to kill eachother to get FH rlly fast. Those people are already saved by the server from their ban as they wouldn't get any EK at all. If I need to count how many of this kind EKs has occured already, then I'd need a sick big hammer, this month alone counts 25+ of such EKs (same IP Address)...

sometimes i take 2 accounts to BI and do dmg tests to death. ares & elv chars.

will this system show a report for me, or am i ok?

no, BI doesn't make any EKs so there are no logs of that.

Doing the same outside of BI (or arena/fightzones) will result in an EK of the same-ip, but will not grant you an EK.

It do lists you on the suspicious part where all chars involved are being monitored more closely as you're somehow using 2 clients and/or 2 computers to kill yourself to (intentionally?) try gaining more eks.

sure ema,

White[GM]:

The ban hammer has passed by once again. For a very long time people were able to behave, but today I've banned 10 players for EK-laming. To make a wall of shame, one of them was Chunita with the proof of over 20 lame eks... some people never learn... be warned, nemesis has tools that detect ek laming very efficiently and fast, once in a while the ban hammer is taken to remove the cheaters.

White[GM]:

Full list of banned players: MeGaLOx, LeONiOx, Aoc, mauito2, Chunita, Scareface, Sheshona, MagaTurba, Dilubion and Pibito. Probably none of these names (except Chunita) sounds familiar to anyone.

These players were actually banned based on advanced detection. There is already a self-protection in place for players who decide to multi client and kill themselfs, or people who're playing in a LAN and share the same IP and try to kill eachother to get FH rlly fast. Those people are already saved by the server from their ban as they wouldn't get any EK at all. If I need to count how many of this kind EKs has occured already, then I'd need a sick big hammer, this month alone counts 25+ of such EKs (same IP Address)...

hahaha nice Dilubion banned with FOT wat a noob!

sure ema,

White[GM]:

White[GM]:

hahaha nice Chunita banned with IE neck wat a noob!

sure ema,

White[GM]:

White[GM]:

hahaha nice Chunita banned with IE neck wat a noob!

not real user chunita, sure Tu_Gatita or Chomasita/Ops, they angry idk, but they angry!

real user Chunita work all day!