Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

Elv D1 Ent...

now when u guys moved to ares u are asking that? come ... less talk and more action, just play dude and stop cryin like a baby! holy goku bless ya!

can ex change position?

like ago map poistion.... so far....

can?

is he asking if it is possible to change the d1 ent?

ya lugiore

i dun understand what you say maco?

but i more play and fight than you =)

imnot mouse fighter

just elvs d1 ent so far.....it is....

Edited by JJang2

jin is excellent at english, dont bully him. he wants the d1 elv entrance changed because its ridiculously far from wh/shop. elvs get it easier when raiding ares because of it.

ya lugiore

i dun understand what you say maco?

but i more play and fight than you =)

imnot mouse fighter

just elvs d1 ent so far.....it is....

everybody knows that, but u are asking now just bcuz u moved, come ...

the dungs are like that for like years and no1 cares ...

Maybe I should invent new maps, in which the towns are a mirror of eachother and everything is as-far from eachother as anything else...

Each town has pro's and con's, I guess you'll have to learn to live with it...

But if you rlly got a good suggestion for it... where would you put it?

churches have dungeons in real life dont they? ;D

No , No they dont

they have cripts and tombs generally, castles have dungeons

Jin Kazama is a great player and always wants the best for the server, i would put extra atenttion when he suggests something

No , No they dont

Let's make crypts and tombs, with skeletons and zombies... who have more power (10x the power they got now) and mark them as "Veteran" or "Commander" to show that they're stronger... then you complete the crypt with a party and in the end you kill a boss skeleton or zombie which spawns a chest once you've defeated it, the chest contains special items ! (aka dungeon instances)

And let's also make castles, siege castles perhaps? maybe like a new kind of major "event" like apocalypse/crusade/heldenian where 2 castles are placed randomly on a map opposite of eachother, the castles are linked by a dungeon to go trough, or just run accross the map on top at the castle level. You can build siege weapons on top of the castles and use them to fire at your opponent, you build tower to defend the castle etc, summon mobs also and need to take the flag at the other castle's top floor and bring it to your own castle, if you succeed your nation will win the battle and be victorious and gain a number of rewards. (aka capture the flag)

Or we could also make multiple castles, towers, keeps and outposts to be defended by the players, you need to capture the enemy's towers and keeps etc. each of these buildings will have npcs guarding them by default, assisted by other players. There would be one "boss" npc which is the "owner" of the place, you need to defeat him/her to capture the point. Capturing the point will gain you score, the more of these buildings you can control, the more points you gain. The battle would last for ever and scores would be reset every week for example. more places controlled gains more points, where points can be seen as experience, you have some kind of level-up bar, for each "level" you gain, you also gain a specific bonus (more damage, more defense, more pa, more ma, more mr, higher drop rate, etc etc...) so controlling more points gains "levels" faster giving more, better and cooler bonuses.

in held castle seige there are walls that archers can stand on, or mages or whatever, and no one ever uses them, even though its where all enemy gather together when breaking down gate. i guess people worried they will get stuck on the wall and cant escape/get boxed. i remember in hb int people used to get blizzed to death all the time while killing gate. here tho most fighting seems to take place inside castle.

No , No they dont

Let's make crypts and tombs, with skeletons and zombies... who have more power (10x the power they got now) and mark them as "Veteran" or "Commander" to show that they're stronger... then you complete the crypt with a party and in the end you kill a boss skeleton or zombie which spawns a chest once you've defeated it, the chest contains special items ! (aka dungeon instances)

And let's also make castles, siege castles perhaps? maybe like a new kind of major "event" like apocalypse/crusade/heldenian where 2 castles are placed randomly on a map opposite of eachother, the castles are linked by a dungeon to go trough, or just run accross the map on top at the castle level. You can build siege weapons on top of the castles and use them to fire at your opponent, you build tower to defend the castle etc, summon mobs also and need to take the flag at the other castle's top floor and bring it to your own castle, if you succeed your nation will win the battle and be victorious and gain a number of rewards. (aka capture the flag)

Or we could also make multiple castles, towers, keeps and outposts to be defended by the players, you need to capture the enemy's towers and keeps etc. each of these buildings will have npcs guarding them by default, assisted by other players. There would be one "boss" npc which is the "owner" of the place, you need to defeat him/her to capture the point. Capturing the point will gain you score, the more of these buildings you can control, the more points you gain. The battle would last for ever and scores would be reset every week for example. more places controlled gains more points, where points can be seen as experience, you have some kind of level-up bar, for each "level" you gain, you also gain a specific bonus (more damage, more defense, more pa, more ma, more mr, higher drop rate, etc etc...) so controlling more points gains "levels" faster giving more, better and cooler bonuses.

White i love some of your ideas alot, however i would love to see you discuss some ideas in public(i belive you do it with just gms) before you start coding so mayb players can suggest something the gm team wasn't aware of and hopefully we can all together as a community get to the best ideas

;;)

well actually the actual cities arent really ballanced in pro's and con's

elv shop and wh are really close to safe spots, and all the fights tend to get guards involved really easily, thats bad for ares raiders, and good for elvs, because they can get to places faster. On the other hand, ares has buildings far from safe spots, thus guards dont get into the fights, and its harder to escape from enemies.

Dungeons lvl1 are maps used only for raiding nowadays, and it fits better the raiding team having the dungeon close to the raiding spots, so they can escape easier, and make traps aswell

i cant really see vantages for ares, but that might be because i hardly ever plaid elv