Sign in to follow this  
Mottfish

Amp Warrior Build.

Hey yo.

What kind of stats work good for an AMP war? What mag should you have minimum for decent regens?

Was just wondering if any1 has any luck with amp wars pvp wise? I guess that it's a build you would use to concentrate on hunting those 'softer' mages, but is it a viable way of killing toward fh?

I guess if you go looking for mages dex can be sacrificed? Obviously items are important for this build, but that's something to work on :P

Just wondering what you folk think! :)

Thanks.

112 int 200 str 91 dex 50 mag rest vit

u should do fine against any mage, maybe u can get lower str and more mag/vit

ofc, thats only good against mages and ice golens, wars will hurt you just as if you were a plate mage

182 str

110 dex

112 int

80 mag

123 vit

Dragonoid stats that beat Djhones in 1 vs 1 :D

80 mag? why?

Enough mana to amp teammates in fights, also enough mana to ews people in 1 vs 1, and plenty of other reasons to have great mana sustain.

182 str

110 dex

112 int

80 mag

123 vit

80 mag? why?

Enough mana to amp teammates in fights, also enough mana to ews people in 1 vs 1, and plenty of other reasons to have great mana sustain.

ooooh kk bro... check mail box!

182 str

110 dex

112 int

80 mag

123 vit

80 mag? why?

Pretty sure that amp war build only works with GBH anyhow. Which i jacked from MJ

112 int 200 str 91 dex 50 mag rest vit

u should do fine against any mage, maybe u can get lower str and more mag/vit

ofc, thats only good against mages and ice golens, wars will hurt you just as if you were a plate mage

the legendary MageMurder

I thought so :P

So I guess a 130-160 str build with more dex would be better to have a chance against wars? (Is lower dex, such as 151 for example, a lot worse than 200?)

Also, are there as many noob mages around to hunt nowadays? Seems to be alot more wars...

Thanks again.

If you want to do PVPs (AKA 1 vs 1, AKA no shield, no amp, no pfm, no using both hands, no chugging big pots, no open more than one eye, or any kind of rule) dont make an AMP War. If you have 112 Int, use your amp.

If you want an AMP War to raid or fight in any situation and have fun, 130str is enought unless you have an amazing hammer or Gis (160str), add more than 170dex, & 50 Mag at least.

If you have less than 170 Dex, be ready to shield cast on 23423 vs 23233. Do not fight wars in 1 vs 1.

Time your AMP always, with low vit and dex you will be the casual aim.

You will die a lot less... and kill even less.

I dont like AMP Wars, but I would go for 130 str, 112 Int, 190/195 Dex, 110 Vit, 55/50 Mag... Then i would mess around, annoy people with wars-mages.

personally, i'll be 182str 50dex 112int 50mag rest vit

pros of amp warr: good chance of survival against mages, u can always do maj and hunt in ig

cons: u cant fight any warr. dont stand a chance.

ps: if u dont not have a nice bh, go for bbh. unless u have some super 160str or 130str weapon ;D

50 dex is too low, unless you have full hero, or high hp weapon

Off topic, but do you got my dang o'l hp77 bss? Was thinking about it the other day. Not sure if i sold it or not :(