Sign in to follow this  
M4RS

Auction House

use jQuery Autocomplete for the find item combobox, right now is really annoying to search for items :P

Edited by M4RS

it's because you don't know the correct item names... ?

Xelina Necklace << no such item

GN Powah Ring << no such item

Merlien Shld << no such item

Xelima raper << no such item

Dusa Sword << no such item

Never the less, good suggestion, i'll see what I can do.

anyway i was wondering, by placing an item up for auction in the AH, u will then not be able to use the item in game? that'll probably stop people from selling their rares/sets they're using. like say if i'm gona sell my gbh so at the meantime while placing it in AH, i will not be able to use it while playing in game.

u think u can find a way to resolve this white? :D

anyway i was wondering, by placing an item up for auction in the AH, u will then not be able to use the item in game? that'll probably stop people from selling their rares/sets they're using. like say if i'm gona sell my gbh so at the meantime while placing it in AH, i will not be able to use it while playing in game.

u think u can find a way to resolve this white? :D

We can't like "duplicate" or "shadow" the item to sell it...

What we could do is allow you to cancel auction IF nobody has bid on it yet (or straight bought the item), that way when you leave, you can put your item in the AH for let's say 12 hours or 24 hours, and when you return, and nobody has bid, you just cancel it, put it back in WH and play with it ...

Yet that kinda screws up the reason why we got auction periods, the period is to force you not-using the item during the sales period. Being able to cancel it at any time makes the auction period useless as some (if not most) bidders for good items wait till the last hour/minutes before actually placing their bid, ensuring the bid price says as low as possible.

Also, who would wanne sell his xelima raper (rapier) if they're actively using it in-game, pointless to put it up for sale and maybe lose it to someone who pays 250$ for it, it's not like you gonna find another xelima raper 5 minutes later at 200$ and make 50$ profit LOL !

You'd rather sell your junk or left-over items, if you had an MP 49 pieces and now upgraded it to MP 63%, you can put your old piece of equipment for sale. Or like if you found HP 56% berk, but already got HP 91% berk, you'd prolly wanne sell that nice berk you just found.

yup white i totally agree. but there are always scenarios where u feel like putting up a rare just to see if someone is willing to bid at the price u'r willing to sell? like say i've been playing with my GBH all along.. and i feel that i would let it go if an offer of 350 comes in... so i would put it up for sale at the AH and see if anyone bids on it.. definitely i would put a starting bid at 350 instead of a lower price just to attract bidders. i hope u see where i'm coming from.

ps: are there plans to be able to put fh charas up for auction?

xelima raper lmao.

guys just dont enter any info and press search, this will show all going auctions so you can find a great deal!

yea, show noobs selling cbh n/s, zem, ms0 wand hp21 .... >_<

yup white i totally agree. but there are always scenarios where u feel like putting up a rare just to see if someone is willing to bid at the price u'r willing to sell? like say i've been playing with my GBH all along.. and i feel that i would let it go if an offer of 350 comes in... so i would put it up for sale at the AH and see if anyone bids on it.. definitely i would put a starting bid at 350 instead of a lower price just to attract bidders. i hope u see where i'm coming from.

You can put it up for 12 hours (the minimum auction period), that ain't so bad afterall... if you put it up right before you go to bed, you sleep for 8~10 hours, leaves 2~4 hours to cover up, you could either chill out for that time if you rlly need the GBH that much, or just go for majestics or something using your DK+15 sword (aka doing alternative things than PvP with your GBH for 2~4 more hours)...

Selling complete chars/accounts is currently not part of the AH, and it isn't ready for such sales yet, what I'm trying to say is that the code currently doesn't support sales of entire accounts.

We're still running the beta phase, which is going very well right now, the amount of indicents is very low right now. We've recently moved on to a semi-monitored AH phase in which admins only watch the AH periodically instead of 24/7. This is a very positive progress for now. There are some minor issues left to be changed and resolved due to PayPal Policies, once that runs smooth we can test these changes again in a 24/7 monitored environment to then move on again to a semi-monitored AH and in the end release it as fully automated without active monitoring and tracking of auctions and likely the enabling of selling rares and a higher sales cap up to 1000$.

Once we're fully operational on automatic, we can start considering new additional features of this system such as implementation in-game aswell as the ability to sell ID-less items and eventually entire accounts.

You can put it up for 12 hours (the minimum auction period), that ain't so bad afterall... if you put it up right before you go to bed, you sleep for 8~10 hours, leaves 2~4 hours to cover up, you could either chill out for that time if you rlly need the GBH that much, or just go for majestics or something using your DK+15 sword (aka doing alternative things than PvP with your GBH for 2~4 more hours)...

Selling complete chars/accounts is currently not part of the AH, and it isn't ready for such sales yet, what I'm trying to say is that the code currently doesn't support sales of entire accounts.

We're still running the beta phase, which is going very well right now, the amount of indicents is very low right now. We've recently moved on to a semi-monitored AH phase in which admins only watch the AH periodically instead of 24/7. This is a very positive progress for now. There are some minor issues left to be changed and resolved due to PayPal Policies, once that runs smooth we can test these changes again in a 24/7 monitored environment to then move on again to a semi-monitored AH and in the end release it as fully automated without active monitoring and tracking of auctions and likely the enabling of selling rares and a higher sales cap up to 1000$.

Once we're fully operational on automatic, we can start considering new additional features of this system such as implementation in-game aswell as the ability to sell ID-less items and eventually entire accounts.

sounds good, will donations [ for items, mj's, cp etc ] be eventually end up via the AH system aswell or will the donations stay as is?

it's because you don't know the correct item names... ?

Xelina Necklace << no such item

GN Powah Ring << no such item

Merlien Shld << no such item

Xelima raper << no such item

Dusa Sword << no such item

Never the less, good suggestion, i'll see what I can do.

nope, didn't mean that, how could I make a spelling mistake in a place that doesn't let you write? -_-"... what I meant is that right now to search for a specific item you have to go through that huge combobox and to find an item it takes a whole deal of time, instead, with a jquery autocomplete would be far more easy to search for an specific item by just writing a couple of letters :P

and it's actually not hard at all to code, it would take me at most 5 minutes..

http://jqueryui.com/...plete/#combobox

and btw, I'm talking about this select:

<select class="dropdownlist" name="ItemID">
<option value="">----Choose----</option>
<option value="869">An Ancient Piece of Stone (LD)</option><option value="868">An Ancient Piece of Stone (LU)</option><option value="871">An Ancient Piece of Stone (RD)</option><option value="870">An Ancient Piece of Stone (RU)</option><option value="867">Ancient Tablet</option><option value="909">Angelic Pendant of Dexterity</option><option value="910">Angelic Pendant of Intelligence</option><option value="961">Angelic Pendant of Lucidity</option><option value="911">Angelic Pendant of Magic</option><option value="908">Angelic Pendant of Strength</option><option value="193">Ant Antenna</option><option value="192">Ant Leg</option><option value="843">Barbarian Hammer</option><option value="823">Barley</option><option value="42">Bastad Sword</option><option value="43">Bastad Sword+1</option><option value="44">Bastad Sword+2</option><option value="560">Battle Axe</option><option value="580">Battle Axe+1</option><option value="581">Battle Axe+2</option><option value="761">Battle Hammer</option><option value="862">Berserk Magic Wand(MS10)</option><option value="861">Berserk Magic Wand(MS20)</option><option value="844">Black Shadow Sword</option><option value="505">Blonde Bar</option><option value="507">Blonde Bar</option><option value="83">Blonde Shield</option><option value="491">Blood Axe</option><option value="492">Blood Rapier</option><option value="490">Blood Sword</option><option value="382">Bloody Shock Wave Manual</option><option value="781">Blue Candy</option><option value="831">Blue Grapes</option><option value="574">Blue Sea Bream</option><option value="473">Bodice(W)</option><option value="38">Broad Sword</option><option value="39">Broad Sword+1</option><option value="40">Broad Sword+2</option><option value="852">Cancellation Manual</option><option value="402">Cape</option><option value="824">Carrot</option><option value="461">Chain Hose(M)</option><option value="482">Chain Hose(W)</option><option value="456">Chain Mail(M)</option><option value="476">Chain Mail(W)</option><option value="470">Chemise(W)</option><option value="827">Chinese Bellflower</option><option value="46">Claymore</option><option value="47">Claymore+1</option><option value="48">Claymore+2</option><option value="355">Coal</option><option value="429">Combatant Cape</option><option value="617">Composite Bow</option><option value="826">Corn</option><option value="573">Crucian Carp</option><option value="358">Crystal</option><option value="906">Crystal Ware</option><option value="194">Cyclops Eye</option><option value="195">Cyclops Hand Edge</option><option value="196">Cyclops Heart</option><option value="198">Cyclops Leather</option><option value="197">Cyclops Meat</option><option value="1">Dagger</option><option value="4">Dagger+1</option><option value="618">Dark Elf's Bow</option><option value="847">Dark Executor</option><option value="540">Demon Eye</option><option value="541">Demon Heart</option><option value="543">Demon Leather</option><option value="542">Demon Meat</option><option value="921">Demon Potion</option><option value="616">Demon Slayer</option><option value="350">Diamond</option><option value="902">Diamond Ware</option><option value="874">Direction Bow</option><option value="68">Double Axe</option><option value="69">Double Axe+1</option><option value="70">Double Axe+2</option><option value="925">Dye(Baby Blue)</option><option value="363">Dye(Crimson-Red)</option><option value="362">Dye(Gold)</option><option value="924">Dye(Lemon)</option><option value="929">Dye(Lime)</option><option value="374">Dye(Orange)</option><option value="927">Dye(Orchid)</option><option value="923">Dye(Peach)</option><option value="367">Dye(Pink)</option><option value="931">Dye(Ruby)</option><option value="930">Dye(Sapphire)</option><option value="926">Dye(Sky)</option><option value="928">Dye(Topaz)</option><option value="932">Dye(Turquoise)</option><option value="922">Dye(White)</option><option value="853">Earth Shock Wave Manual</option><option value="353">Emerald</option><option value="335">Emerald Ring</option><option value="905">Emerald Ware</option><option value="31">Esterk</option><option value="32">Esterk+1</option><option value="33">Esterk+2</option><option value="20">Excaliber</option><option value="938">Experience Potion(Lvl 1)</option><option value="939">Experience Potion(Lvl 2)</option><option value="940">Experience Potion(Lvl 3)</option><option value="941">Experience Potion(Lvl 4)</option><option value="942">Experience Potion(Lvl 5)</option><option value="943">Experience Potion(Lvl 6)</option><option value="944">Experience Potion(Lvl 7)</option><option value="945">Experience Potion(Lvl 8)</option><option value="946">Experience Potion(Lvl 9)</option><option value="947">Experience Potion(Lvl 10)</option><option value="28">Falchion</option><option value="29">Falchion+1</option><option value="30">Falchion+2</option><option value="873">Fire Bow</option><option value="100">Fish</option><option value="54">Flameberge</option><option value="55">Flameberge+1</option><option value="56">Flameberge+2</option><option value="290">Flameberge+3(LLF)</option><option value="601">Full-Helm(M)</option><option value="603">Full-Helm(W)</option><option value="960">Fury of Thor Manual</option><option value="822">Garlic</option><option value="762">Giant Battle Hammer</option><option value="615">Giant Sword</option><option value="721">Ginseng</option><option value="503">Gold Bar</option><option value="572">Gold Carp</option><option value="354">Gold Nugget</option><option value="740">Gold Pocket(5000)</option><option value="741">Gold Pocket(10000)</option><option value="742">Gold Pocket(50000)</option><option value="743">Gold Pocket(100000)</option><option value="744">Gold Pocket(1000000)</option><option value="292">Golden Axe(LLF)</option><option value="15">Gradius</option><option value="16">Gradius+1</option><option value="830">Grapes</option><option value="577">Gray Mullet</option><option value="50">Great Sword</option><option value="51">Great Sword+1</option><option value="52">Great Sword+2</option><option value="782">Green Candy</option><option value="571">Green Carp</option><option value="102">Green Fish</option><option value="950">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 1)</option><option value="951">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 2)</option><option value="952">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 3)</option><option value="953">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 4)</option><option value="954">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 5)</option><option value="955">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 6)</option><option value="956">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 7)</option><option value="957">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 8)</option><option value="958">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 9)</option><option value="959">Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 10)</option><option value="270">Hair Color Potion</option><option value="271">Hair Style Potion</option><option value="760">Hammer</option><option value="454">Hauberk(M)</option><option value="472">Hauberk(W)</option><option value="203">Helhound Claw</option><option value="199">Helhound Heart</option><option value="200">Helhound Leather</option><option value="201">Helhound Tail</option><option value="202">Helhound Teeth</option><option value="204">Helhound Tongue</option><option value="918">Hell Fire Manual</option><option value="600">Helm(M)</option><option value="602">Helm(W)</option><option value="750">Horned Helm(M)</option><option value="754">Horned Helm(W)</option><option value="380">Ice Storm Manual</option><option value="857">Inhibition Magic Casting Manual</option><option value="273">Invisibility Potion</option><option value="500">Iron Bar</option><option value="357">Iron Ore</option><option value="84">Iron Shield</option><option value="86">Kite Shield</option><option value="850">Kloness Axe</option><option value="849">Kloness Blade</option><option value="851">Kloness Esterk</option><option value="864">Kloness Magic Wand(MS10)</option><option value="863">Kloness Magic Wand(MS20)</option><option value="460">Knee Trousers(M)</option><option value="481">Knee Trousers(W)</option><option value="673">Knight Flameberge</option><option value="679">Knight Full-Helm(M)</option><option value="680">Knight Full-Helm(W)</option><option value="672">Knight Great Sword</option><option value="687">Knight Hauberk(M)</option><option value="688">Knight Hauberk(W)</option><option value="677">Knight Plate Leggings(M)</option><option value="678">Knight Plate Leggings(W)</option><option value="675">Knight Plate Mail(M)</option><option value="676">Knight Plate Mail(W)</option><option value="671">Knight Rapier</option><option value="674">Knight War Axe</option><option value="85">Lagi Shield</option><option value="455">Leather(M)</option><option value="475">Leather Armor(W)</option><option value="80">Leather Shield</option><option value="59">Light Axe</option><option value="60">Light Axe+1</option><option value="61">Light Axe+2</option><option value="848">Lighting Blade</option><option value="474">Long Bodice(W)</option><option value="451">Long Boots</option><option value="76">Long Bow</option><option value="17">Long Sword</option><option value="18">Long Sword+1</option><option value="19">Long Sword+2</option><option value="334">Lucky Gold Ring</option><option value="205">Lump of Clay</option><option value="883">Magic Emerald</option><option value="311">Magic Necklace(DF+10)</option><option value="886">Magic Necklace(DF+15)</option><option value="887">Magic Necklace(DF+20)</option><option value="888">Magic Necklace(DF+25)</option><option value="889">Magic Necklace(DF+30)</option><option value="305">Magic Necklace(DM+1)</option><option value="890">Magic Necklace(DM+2)</option><option value="891">Magic Necklace(DM+3)</option><option value="892">Magic Necklace(DM+4)</option><option value="893">Magic Necklace(DM+5)</option><option value="308">Magic Necklace(MS10)</option><option value="894">Magic Necklace(MS12)</option><option value="895">Magic Necklace(MS14)</option><option value="896">Magic Necklace(MS16)</option><option value="897">Magic Necklace(MS18)</option><option value="300">Magic Necklace(RM10)</option><option value="898">Magic Necklace(RM15)</option><option value="899">Magic Necklace(RM20)</option><option value="900">Magic Necklace(RM25)</option><option value="901">Magic Necklace(RM30)</option><option value="884">Magic Sapphire</option><option value="259">Magic Wand(M.Shield)</option><option value="258">Magic Wand(MS0)</option><option value="257">Magic Wand(MS10)</option><option value="256">Magic Wand(MS20)</option><option value="291">Magic Wand(MS30-LLF)</option><option value="881">Magin Diamond</option><option value="882">Magin Ruby</option><option value="12">Main Gauche</option><option value="13">Main Gauche+1</option><option value="381">Mass Fire Strike Manual</option><option value="828">Melon</option><option value="620">Merien's Shield</option><option value="621">Merien's plate mail(M)</option><option value="622">Merien's plate mail(W)</option><option value="508">Mithral</option><option value="506">Mithral Bar</option><option value="832">Mushroom</option><option value="644">Necklace of Air Elemental</option><option value="646">Necklace of Beholder</option><option value="963">Necklace of Earth Elemental</option><option value="962">Necklace of Earth Protection</option><option value="645">Necklace of Efreet</option><option value="638">Necklace of Fire Protection</option><option value="643">Necklace of Ice Elemental</option><option value="642">Necklace of Ice Protection</option><option value="859">Necklace of Kloness</option><option value="648">Necklace of Liche</option><option value="637">Necklace of Light Protection</option><option value="641">Necklace of Medusa</option><option value="858">Necklace of Merien</option><option value="639">Necklace of Poison Protection</option><option value="647">Necklace of Stone Golem</option><option value="640">Necklace of Sufferent</option><option value="860">Necklace of Xelima</option><option value="214">Ogre Claw</option><option value="209">Ogre Hair</option><option value="210">Ogre Heart</option><option value="212">Ogre Leather</option><option value="211">Ogre Meat</option><option value="275">Ogre Potion</option><option value="213">Ogre Teeth</option><option value="207">Orc Leather</option><option value="206">Orc Meat</option><option value="208">Orc Teeth</option><option value="462">Plate Leggings(M)</option><option value="483">Plate Leggings(W)</option><option value="458">Plate Mail(M)</option><option value="478">Plate Mail(W)</option><option value="333">Platinum Ring</option><option value="390">Power Green Potion</option><option value="821">Pumpkin</option><option value="825">Radish</option><option value="34">Rapier</option><option value="35">Rapier+1</option><option value="36">Rapier+2</option><option value="780">Red Candy</option><option value="570">Red Carp</option><option value="101">Red Fish</option><option value="576">Red Sea Bream</option><option value="866">Resurruction Magic Wand(MS10)</option><option value="865">Resurruction Magic Wand(MS20)</option><option value="734">Ring of ArcMage</option><option value="633">Ring of Demon power</option><option value="735">Ring of Dragon Power</option><option value="636">Ring of Grand Mage</option><option value="635">Ring of Mage</option><option value="632">Ring of Ogre power</option><option value="634">Ring of Wizard</option><option value="631">Ring of the Abaddon</option><option value="630">Ring of the Xelima</option><option value="590">Robe(M)</option><option value="591">Robe(W)</option><option value="351">Ruby</option><option value="337">Ruby Ring</option><option value="903">Ruby Ware</option><option value="23">Sabre</option><option value="24">Sabre+1</option><option value="582">Sabre+2</option><option value="575">Salmon</option><option value="352">Sapphire</option><option value="336">Sapphire Ring</option><option value="904">Sapphire Ware</option><option value="65">Saxon Axe</option><option value="66">Saxon Axe+1</option><option value="67">Saxon Axe+2</option><option value="457">Scale Mail(M)</option><option value="477">Scale Mail(W)</option><option value="25">Scimitar</option><option value="26">Scimitar+1</option><option value="27">Scimitar+2</option><option value="82">Scooterm Shield</option><option value="216">Scorpion Meat</option><option value="215">Scorpion Pincers</option><option value="218">Scorpion Skin</option><option value="217">Scorpion Sting</option><option value="274">Sex Change Potion</option><option value="453">Shirt(M)</option><option value="471">Shirt(W)</option><option value="450">Shoes</option><option value="75">Short Bow</option><option value="8">Short Sword</option><option value="9">Short Sword+1</option><option value="504">Silver Bar</option><option value="356">Silver Nugget</option><option value="219">Skeleton Bones</option><option value="272">Skin Color Potion</option><option value="479">Skirt(W)</option><option value="917">Sleep Manual</option><option value="220">Slime Jelly</option><option value="188">Snake Meat</option><option value="189">Snake Skin</option><option value="190">Snake Teeth</option><option value="191">Snake Tongue</option><option value="221">Stone Golem Piece</option><option value="657">Stone of Merien</option><option value="656">Stone of Xelima</option><option value="845">Storm Bringer</option><option value="501">Super Coal</option><option value="840">Super Health Potion</option><option value="841">Super Mana Potion</option><option value="842">Super Power Green Potion</option><option value="391">Super Power Green Potion</option><option value="614">Sword of Ice Elemental</option><option value="613">Sword of Medusa</option><option value="81">Targe Shield</option><option value="846">The Devastator</option><option value="62">Tomahoc</option><option value="63">Tomahoc+1</option><option value="64">Tomahoc+2</option><option value="829">Tommato</option><option value="87">Tower Shield</option><option value="225">Troll Claw</option><option value="222">Troll Heart</option><option value="224">Troll Leather</option><option value="223">Troll Meat</option><option value="459">Trousers(M)</option><option value="480">Trousers(W)</option><option value="484">Tunic(M)</option><option value="502">Ultra Coal</option><option value="276">UnderWear Potion</option><option value="660">Unfreeze Potion</option><option value="545">Unicorn Antenna</option><option value="544">Unicorn Heart</option><option value="547">Unicorn Leather</option><option value="546">Unicorn Meat</option><option value="920">Unicorn Potion</option><option value="71">War Axe</option><option value="72">War Axe+1</option><option value="73">War Axe+2</option><option value="820">Water Melon</option><option value="554">Werewolf Claw</option><option value="548">Werewolf Heart</option><option value="553">Werewolf Leather</option><option value="550">Werewolf Meat</option><option value="549">Werewolf Nail</option><option value="919">Werewolf Potion</option><option value="551">Werewolf Tail</option><option value="552">Werewolf Teeth</option><option value="751">Wings Helm(M)</option><option value="755">Wings Helm(W)</option><option value="752">Wizard Cap(M)</option><option value="756">Wizard Cap(W)</option><option value="753">Wizard Hat(M)</option><option value="757">Wizard Hat(W)</option><option value="681">Wizard Hauberk(M)</option><option value="682">Wizard Hauberk(W)</option><option value="684">Wizard Magic Staff(MS10)</option><option value="683">Wizard Magic Staff(MS20)</option><option value="685">Wizard Robe(M)</option><option value="686">Wizard Robe(W)</option><option value="79">Wood Shield</option><option value="611">Xelima's Axe</option><option value="610">Xelima's Blade</option><option value="612">Xelima's Rapier</option><option value="103">Yellow Fish</option><option value="650">Zemstone of Sacrifice</option> </select>

Edited by M4RS

sounds good, will donations [ for items, mj's, cp etc ] be eventually end up via the AH system aswell or will the donations stay as is?

Eventually we'll see donations buy-able using the nemesis balance, where they'll likely also be available in-game along with the Auction House.

They'll never be merged (or donations moved to AH) as the AH is anonymous and you don't know the seller, plus if we do that, we need to re-fill the auction house every time with new items if one gets sold, and each item must be existing (created) already in-game to be placed inside the AH, that is a huge mess, so keeping it separated is the better solution.

Yet if you do wish to purchase from the donation list already now, we can arrange it so it gets discounted from your account balance and the item added to your char.

@M4rs: yeah i know what it is and how it works... casual combo boxes allow you to type the name of the item IF you type FAST enough each letter correctly after the other...

they charge 1 usd for the transaction, payablle by the sell of an item.

sell abh 100usd

you get 99usd in account.