Sign in to follow this  
ihaveaids

Pvp At 140

Not that there's really much going on at 140 but, I've been thinking, what are some good pvp builds at 140, specifically for a warrior?

I was thinking high dex,vit, 130str, and zerk but was thinking a good flam was needed to really be effective.

if u'r talking about this sever, then nono. nobody does anything at 140 anymore. lol.

personally, i prefer a high str warr for pvp... strips the armor with bh/bbh... goldie armors dont last long.

then evo you dont remember me or Ronwe considering he got his fh in pl and i got like 500 eks there him being pure war with bbh and me with gis war with para and 100% magic

200 str 140/130 dex 36 int 10/25 mag rest vit..

I prefer 25 mag 140 dex

Some people prefer 130 str and higher vit/zerk, but stripping at 140 its killer..

i won pretty much every pvp i remember at pl, with 130 str, 151 dex, 59 int, 17 mag, rest vit.

Now that i think about it, i did lose to Ronwe, she had crazy itens for the time, beside the pure war stats, and all i had was my sharp flam hp84.

Anyways, thats just pvp on the 1x1 meaning, on big fights i didnt do good, as i have always been a bad warrior.

then evo you dont remember me or Ronwe considering he got his fh in pl and i got like 500 eks there him being pure war with bbh and me with gis war with para and 100% magic

Oh, I certainly came after you and Ronwe in PL. I have heard of the both of you but haven't had the chance of fighting together.

I remember a couple of names during my 'era' in PL: Tu_Ex_Pibe, Can-0pener (I think he was playing another char name, FH war as a mage slightly after getting 180) and this speedy little female mage I can't seem to recall the exact name, the bitch was fast as hell I could hardly chase her down. Oh and Belv.

Edit: was searching thru the forums and came across my own swan son

I remember Abraxas as a great GIS para war at 140 Edited by farjat

dang belv... my cor3a was a free at pl... just becuz i had zerk.. then i made a pl raider and raided abit with rx8- and obzen, etc.. pl went dead a few months later. boohooz

Thanks guys for your replies. I was just going back and thinking of the different builds at 120 and 140. The server I played years ago before coming here was like that and I was just curious to see how far off I was because I wasn't too good lol. If I remember correctly, pl was 120 and 140 was the max. For my pl build (120), I believe I went the 130str route and it actually wasn't too bad. At 120 it was a little different because of the limited stats. I've seen guys with bbh and thought that was overkill due to the 200 points in str but I never tried it so I can't really say. I was thinking about a baxe/para build since those things do pretty good dmg. I was messing with the simulator but without actually testing it, its hard to say whats best. I just wish I could go back and do it again. Those lower lvls were always entertaining =D

**Having thought about it, I remember I tried a pure war build (no int) and maybe it was me but, it wasn't too great against those that liked to run. Once someone starts to haul *censored*, I generally can't catch them.

Edited by ihaveaids