Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

2 Suggestion!

1. skill 1000% plz!!

for various play!!

2. Quest point ( contri )inclease X2 or X3

so hard to upgrade guild and need mass point for craft.

how about?

1. dissagree, having to choose makes variety.

2. agree, cp is too low, or need to introduse re-questing while still hunting so as not to return to town.

1. dissagree, having to choose makes variety.

2. agree, cp is too low, or need to introduse re-questing while still hunting so as not to return to town.

i agree! tim :D

Assassin quest:

you must kill .......... (enemy combatant) for 30 contrib

you must kill .......... (enemy guildsman) for 40 contrib

you must kill .......... (enemy guildmaster/leader) for 50 contrib

potential targets to be chosen at random from enemy players logged on 1 week ago or less. can only be 180 lvl.

Thanks Junonh! LIke I'm not aimed all the time already -.-

Assassin quest:

you must kill .......... (enemy combatant) for 30 contrib

you must kill .......... (enemy guildsman) for 40 contrib

potential targets to be chosen at random from enemy players logged on 1 week ago or less. can only be 180 lvl.

+1

well i preffer some event for contri like scavenger cuz need all guildmates for get the items on the list ( FAKING ANC DAG REP 2 OR 5 ) still remember the last 1 .....

1. Another suggestion was made (by myself) in the suggestion forum to split skills in combat-related category and more "roll-playing" category, where combat would allow up to 700% skills and roll-playing up to 300 or 400% skills, combines that brings 1000-1100% skills max.

2. An update is in preparation where we add alot of new possibilities and features to the quest system, along with this, a re-design of all quests for lvl 170+ will be made aswell as (later on) additional quests.

The new features range from unique quests to chain quests to even extended GUILD quests !

1. Another suggestion was made (by myself) in the suggestion forum to split skills in combat-related category and more "roll-playing" category, where combat would allow up to 700% skills and roll-playing up to 300 or 400% skills, combines that brings 1000-1100% skills max.

2. An update is in preparation where we add alot of new possibilities and features to the quest system, along with this, a re-design of all quests for lvl 170+ will be made aswell as (later on) additional quests.

The new features range from unique quests to chain quests to even extended GUILD quests !

Well maybe can add some % more in drop of GCP scroll in procella / abby cuz need pass INF A OR B to stay there .

and pliz for the love of god make a few events , its so boring play with the same sh1t talkers... or start punish him plox .

Well maybe can add some % more in drop of GCP scroll in procella / abby cuz need pass INF A OR B to stay there .

and pliz for the love of god make a few events , its so boring play with the same sh1t talkers... or start punish him plox .

or start punish him plox +1!

maybe later on will add them to the drop list of mobs in procella (but only drop from those mobs if you kill them in procella or abby map, maybe also in infernia A and B).

About the events, I've been holding summon events for the past week(s) once in a while during the week... you prolly never noticed cuz you play in another timezone.

maybe later on will add them to the drop list of mobs in procella (but only drop from those mobs if you kill them in procella or abby map, maybe also in infernia A and B).

About the events, I've been holding summon events for the past week(s) once in a while during the week... you prolly never noticed cuz you play in another timezone.

Monster kill didnt work . Need a Scavenger for a real item and not fragil o bastard , there all guilds gonna be on and fighting for the pits cuz this lazy players dont move of WH or SHOP! the point i wanna stand out its cooperation of Guild mates that and only.