Sign in to follow this  
cor3a

I Cant See My List Of Items To Sell At Auction House

If you search the AH, you will NEVER find your own items.

It would be stupid to bid or buyout your own dex angel+10 right... paying to yourself? lol!

If you rlly rlly wanne see them in the AH, use another account to search the AH for them ;)

no, i mean i want to put something up for sale at the AH.

so theoretically,

(1) i log into Ah and goes to the sell 'tab'

(2) there'll be this thing saying 'below is the list of items in your web wh for sale'

(3) i dont see anything in that section and therefore i cant select the items i want to put up for sale.

i hope i explained myself well enough. if u guys require ss, let me know.

a few days ago i tryd to put a De +1 bow for sale and white said that rare are forbbiden to sell threw AH untill GM's can assess options as somone can buy a rare cheaper then donation to server prices.

iam guessing you try to sell some rares? gunna have to wait a while i think.

it isnt rare items bro. i cant view the entire web warehouse list from the 'sell' tab. was wondering if its my flash player version or whatever programme it runs on

it isnt rare items bro. i cant view the entire web warehouse list from the 'sell' tab. was wondering if its my flash player version or whatever programme it runs on

it runs pure on web, nothing to do with flash player.

can you tell me which is the name of the char on the account?

I check the char cor3a and there arn't just any items in the Web WH stored, so logically none show up to sell in the AH either.

You first need to store items from in-game bank trough the website in your web WH to then sell them in the AH.

it's on character Citi. so tentatively as long as there are items inside my wh (in game) i should be able to see them on the web wh right?

it's on character Citi. so tentatively as long as there are items inside my wh (in game) i should be able to see them on the web wh right?

Also in Citi's account there are no items in the web WH.

When you go to the web WH page it has 2 section, 1 section which shows the items currently inside the web WH and the 2nd section that shows the bank items of all chars on your account.

In this second section you see a button labeled "Transfer", you need to click that button to move the item that's shown at the left side of the button to you web warehouse.

Items located in the web WH have up to 4 smaller buttons labeled 1, 2, 3 and 4. those buttons are used to transfer items back to your characters warehouse where the number represents the character slot.

I think he got the same question like what I had ask white gm before, here is the answer , i tried and its doned.

You have another link in the menu which reads "Web Warehouse".

You visit there first (you must be logged OUT of the game !).

From that Web WH page you can put items from your in-game warehouse to your web warehouse.

Any items you want to sell, put them in your in-game bank, then transfer them to your web warehouse.

Once you're done there, move on to the Auction House again, there at the Sell tab you'll now see all items listed which you just put in your Web Warehouse.

Click the Sell button at the item which you want to sell and add in bid (and optionally buyout) price.