Sign in to follow this  
ihaveaids

Good Pvm Builds

I tried to search for "builds" and nothing came up. I'm looking for good PvM builds (stat wise), primarily for big things like ettins and demons. I played a long time ago and kind of forgot what builds are the best for these. I don't care for PvP since I suck at it so I'd like to focus just on monsters. My current char is 180 and his stats are:

Strength: 147 Dexterity: 200 Vitality: 171 Intelligence: 59 Magic: 20 Charisma:

Its been years since I last played so I can't remember if I was in the middle of changing stats or what. Thanks!

upgrade your dk sword along the way... +15 is the max... dk swords have high hit prob and tough endurance.. u can hunt all day long with that

Only change you might want to do is mag, i believe 25/3- mag might fit you better than 50 mag, giving you some extra vit

What are some not so hard to get items that would help me with my hitting prob? My sword is only at +6 so I still have a bit of ways to go but I was having a tough time gettings hits on liches and demons last night. I guess this is common due to their defense but since my focus is primarily on PvM, I'd like to work on that

What are some not so hard to get items that would help me with my hitting prob? My sword is only at +6 so I still have a bit of ways to go but I was having a tough time gettings hits on liches and demons last night. I guess this is common due to their defense but since my focus is primarily on PvM, I'd like to work on that

I'd suggest a moderate Magin Diamond (somewhere around 70 or 80%) as a starter, later on use a dex angel+20 once you got sufficient majestics to make such angel (requires of 1000 majestic points), angel+20 is equal to magin diamond 100% purity in hitting probability ways, the angel is slightly better as it also adds +20 defense which the magin diamond doesn't. Angel +20 or magin diamond 100% are equally hard to make. a dex angel+10 is comparable to a magin diamond 50%.

Perhaps a decent or high-HP ancient or sharp flameberge could work out too as long as you don't have DK+15 I would rather recommend this. I've seen HP 63% and hgiher flames up for sale in the Auction House at 1.5$~5$ in price only.

Also, for liche hunting I'd suggest going d3 as most liches spawn there. using a DK-sword build or a BBH build would work fine there.

For demons I suggest d4, but be carefull as Barlogs also roam around there. Barlogs are aprox equally strong to demons, but don't get caught in a 2+ group of demons and/or barlogs as that can be deadly.

I would suggest a shield and powerfull war axe (ancient with HP or sharp with HP is my perference as they add more damage and hitting probability, but those are hard to find. any of the others (psn, crit or right) would be fine too if they got high HP). As a shield I'd suggest tower shield +2 or +3 atleast, or a high HP shield to heal up (atleast iron or blonde, no wood or targe) with atleast 56% HP rec.

To do better demon hunting, hunt in a group of 2 or 3 people, then you can easly use DK sword or a BBH to fight them. A group setup of 2 warriors and 1 mage is recommended for ease of zerking and amping/pfming. 3 warriors can work too but is more of a hastle to zerk & pfm).

I've seen war axes with HP around the Auction House aswell for just 1.50$ each.

angel+20 is equal to magin diamond 100% purity in hitting probability ways,

angel+20 = +20 def and +10% hitting prob right?

md100% = +20% hitting prob right?

errr.... im abit lost

errr.... im abit lost

MD 100% = +20 hitting prob

DEX angel+20 = +20 hitting prob and +20 DF

errr.... im abit lost

MD 100% = +20 hitting prob

DEX angel+20 = +20 hitting prob and +20 DF

I thought every point of Dex adds 1HitProb and 2DR?