Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

Wanted Players And Rewards

I'm pretty sure I'm on HHB shitlist even thought I don't talk :/ Always Aspir3, HanNa, DemonSlay etc.. with SBs after me :D

/to Corea

change drop rate to ONLY 1 boss so 1 "boss" in all Hb world get 5% drop rate " gold boss" its a way to say , cant explain in english im not write/talk well .

oh ok. i understand now. sorry for the misunderstanding earlier.

well , as we know ares a lot talkers ,balless player and YES they are our target!

u really wouldnt want me to name a whole load of talkers and your so called ball-less players from elv.. and i can tell u that by pressing ctrl+g u can already see a whole load. *coughs coughs coughs*

/to Corea

change drop rate to ONLY 1 boss so 1 "boss" in all Hb world get 5% drop rate " gold boss" its a way to say , cant explain in english im not write/talk well .

well , as we know ares a lot talkers ,balless player and YES they are our target!

u really wouldnt want me to name a whole load of talkers and your so called ball-less players from elv.. and i can tell u that by pressing ctrl+g u can already see a whole load. *coughs coughs coughs*

The real way to get a list of all shit-talkers is this way:

SELECT cCharName FROM CHARACTER_T WHERE iAdminLevel=0

anyway, on-topic again:

I do like the idea of some kind of "wanted" person, we have been having some idea to put them in the quest system.

Some kind of revenge quest where you get double the EK if you kill the player that has last killed you (1 EK from killing him, 1 EK as quest reward) or some other kind of reward such as contribution points.

The other idea is some kind of "global" wanted player, a random target that is currently online in the enemy's town (and not being AFK), the quest would change on-the-fly as players log out or if you fail to kill the target player within a given time.

One more idea is to make the player with the most consecutive EKs become the wanted player instead of the random player of the previous idea.

/to Corea

/to cor3a lol , seem you not very clear what i said , i make a clear words la , that was little sharing/example ( why so serioussss ?????? )

/to White nice if price like gold 100k + much better jejejeje

/to everyone

sorry my bad. i apologize :)

the thing is how often will the bounty target be changed? weekly? or everytime once someone overtake the top ek list