Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

Wanted Players And Rewards

Since gold is becomming scarce, I was thinking of ways to obtain it and the Wanted system came to mind. I have seen it on other servers but regardless I think it's a cool system that could give players a bigger reward in gold for killing those elusive murders.

Something similar to the ones i've seen would be like the top ek / gold players on our current front page, it could be another player counter but with the title "Most Wanted" and would list players with the highest number of consecutive kills without themselves being killed. Then, the players that manage to get the ek on that most wanted would get a reward in gold, increasing more and more based on the rank of the most wanted player, as well as their kill count. I'm sure this idea has been suggested before but with gold lowered so much I thought it would be a good time to try it out.

So, what does Nemesis think of a wanted system?

Edited by Bobcat

ON : Nice suggestion , i approve if it can be done easly

off: lol the dragon would have such a high bounty server would crash when he finally dies

Definitely agree with if it can be done easily! White and the rest of the staff work hard enough for us as it is :D

Definitely agree with if it can be done easily! White and the rest of the staff work hard enough for us as it is :D

Good Suggestion. We will discuss irt.

its the same for put " the most free for ek" plz no more top list and that .... its more easy to find players and kill no need more this . Farjat , i have the 75% of recall on some maps crash the client ... plz fix that thx

another good sug its , delete the no rares spells buyed ... i want remove like 5 mag and i cant : / like mass lighting arrow ....

mmhmmmmmm you touch my tralalalaala~~~

in high hb guild members we call it " Shit List " WEEKLY and vote EVERY SUNDAY :ph34r: :ph34r:

can be easily scammed if you think about it.

I've thought about it, and the only way i see this being scammed is if: either someone lames, which is easily detected, or if the same person is getting the eks for the reward, which is also easily detectable. So how do you mean?

mmhmmmmmm you touch my tralalalaala~~~

in high hb guild members we call it " Shit List " WEEKLY and vote EVERY SUNDAY :ph34r: :ph34r:

dunno never play in that guild , for some reason dont like me . Prefer be Argen or Hachis.

I've thought about it, and the only way i see this being scammed is if: either someone lames, which is easily detected, or if the same person is getting the eks for the reward, which is also easily detectable. So how do you mean?

nvm, i read your idea wrong. I thought the most wanted was for criminals of the same town.

scammed? how? like by giving the ek? sounds like lammer ek = ban ... lol

i think this idea become to NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT GOGOGO BLOCK ML , IB , TOH MAKE A TRAP CATHC ALL ! , get your new car ... plz .

good ideas be this .. No more "automatic events" 1 gm for make a event .

raid time changed mon , tues wend 5 min , rest day 45 min 1 hr .

change a drop rate for boss monster per 2 or 3 month .

"drop" some monster per week with 5 or 10 % more Drop rate to hunt in aleatory map. "gold demon" " hero twin" or some shit like that .

and plz for the love of god GIVE SOME USE TO FH CAPE I DONT WANNA WAST 300 EKS FOR NOTHING !

i think this idea become to NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT GOGOGO BLOCK ML , IB , TOH MAKE A TRAP CATHC ALL ! , get your new car ... plz .

good ideas be this .. No more "automatic events" 1 gm for make a event .

raid time changed mon , tues wend 5 min , rest day 45 min 1 hr .

change a drop rate for boss monster per 2 or 3 month .

"drop" some monster per week with 5 or 10 % more Drop rate to hunt in aleatory map. "gold demon" " hero twin" or some shit like that .

and plz for the love of god GIVE SOME USE TO FH CAPE I DONT WANNA WAST 300 EKS FOR NOTHING !

Please quit spamming my genuine suggestion with your Personalized nonsense.

On topic: I don't really see this being an impact to the game, once you get killed you are off the list until you get back up there again, you don't stay there like the top-eks list.

little share with you guys ,

like this

Shit List Event

Greetings all member.

Proven we are killer guild in nemesis,

rocks! , pro!! respected ! honor! dignity !!

but yet without SS+1 .

and Start from server weekly we will launching a weekly event,

called Shit List Event

what this event all about ?

well , as we know ares a lot talkers ,balless player and YES they are our target!

but the target is only 1 in 1 weeks! and only the first who post FB with SS+1 will get the price .

the price will be like 1 xstone/mstone/zstone -per participant ..

SUNDAY is our day to discuss our SHIT LIST (ALL MEMBER VOTE)

5 Likes button = Target

ps: only 1

example

Shit List Event

target : GoDie

7 likes (see nick to give the price)

HanNa likes

JoHnsoN likes

Ashley likes

Dol+i likes

crazyness likes

DemonSlay likes

Mindys likes

HanNa Killed GoDie SS+1 and he post fb and will get 7 zem from participated members

JoHnsoN killed GoDie after the post and he post fb and get o0o from participated members

EnD example

Weekly Update Shit List will be form like this.

Shit List Event

Target : Character Nickname

and those who likes the button will be count in the price

High Hb for life !~

Edited by 9hai

little share with you guys ,

like this

Shit List Event

Greetings all member.

Proven we are killer guild in nemesis,

rocks! , pro!! respected ! honor! dignity !!

but yet without SS+1 .

and Start from server weekly we will launching a weekly event,

called Shit List Event

what this event all about ?

well , as we know ares a lot talkers ,balless player and YES they are our target!

but the target is only 1 in 1 weeks! and only the first who post FB with SS+1 will get the price .

the price will be like 1 xstone/mstone/zstone -per participant ..

SUNDAY is our day to discuss our SHIT LIST (ALL MEMBER VOTE)

5 Likes button = Target

ps: only 1

example

Shit List Event

target : GoDie

7 likes (see nick to give the price)

HanNa likes

JoHnsoN likes

Ashley likes

Dol+i likes

crazyness likes

DemonSlay likes

Mindys likes

HanNa Killed GoDie SS+1 and he post fb and will get 7 zem from participated members

JoHnsoN killed GoDie after the post and he post fb and get o0o from participated members

EnD example

Weekly Update Shit List will be form like this.

Shit List Event

Target : Character Nickname

and those who likes the button will be count in the price

High Hb for life !~

well , all ares gona put Like Bakkies and gonna Win 700000000000 zems dude , did u think that ??

/to Corea

change drop rate to ONLY 1 boss so 1 "boss" in all Hb world get 5% drop rate " gold boss" its a way to say , cant explain in english im not write/talk well .