Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Skill Progress Bar

Is there any chance that something like skill progress bar could be implemented?

It would be nice to check how much is left for skill such as blacksmith, alchemy, or taming (this one after 70% it gets slow and dull if you are alone). Or maybe some countdown on how many more items you need to do, or mobs to tame.. dunno, whatever it shows the progress.

I like the idea.

Maybe we can color the line of the skill in the skill manu with a background color, no color = 0% towards next lvl, fully colors = 99% towards next lvl (as 100% would mean next lvl).

Half way would then be 50% towards next lvl.

i like that !

Is there any chance that something like skill progress bar could be implemented?

It would be nice to check how much is left for skill such as blacksmith, alchemy, or taming (this one after 70% it gets slow and dull if you are alone). Or maybe some countdown on how many more items you need to do, or mobs to tame.. dunno, whatever it shows the progress.

Dang it man I was seriously waiting all day for the forums to come back up to post this suggestion lol. Ah well. Anyways, here is my mock up of what I was thinking, just an idea. It's simple and accessible without crowding the UI

helbreathskillbardemo.jpg

Obviously the numbers are completely made up*

Edited by Bobcat

the number mock up seems to be better then a bar, less graphics and all. Plus also would let you know how many you actually have to make for the % #.

the number mock up seems to be better then a bar, less graphics and all. Plus also would let you know how many you actually have to make for the % #.

I agree. Good idea fede btw. :)

Dang it man I was seriously waiting all day for the forums to come back up to post this suggestion lol. Ah well. Anyways, here is my mock up of what I was thinking, just an idea. It's simple and accessible without crowding the UI

helbreathskillbardemo.jpg

Obviously the numbers are completely made up*

Well, the top 1 shows it the best, but it would be from complete left to complete right so the text would be written on top of the bar.

This suggestion is scheduled for v5.41

Preview of how it'll look:

nemesis20130108193535el.jpg

Shown in the SS I hover over my Magic skill, when doing so, it shows me the progress in values (32/065) which means I casted 32 magic spells and required 65 to have casted in total in order to get to the next level.

32/65 is about 50% there, so the bar fills up about 50%.

This suggestion is scheduled for v5.41

Preview of how it'll look:

nemesis20130108193535el.jpg

Shown in the SS I hover over my Magic skill, when doing so, it shows me the progress in values (32/065) which means I casted 32 magic spells and required 65 to have casted in total in order to get to the next level.

32/65 is about 50% there, so the bar fills up about 50%.

thats is awesome, i like the values.