Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Some Info On Little Updates During Weekend

it is unfair that those player who did not abuse gold bug and now got this penalty..

i had more than 20mill gold from quest and now it gone due to other player abuse on bug...

it is unfair that those player who did not abuse gold bug and now got this penalty..

i had more than 20mill gold from quest and now it gone due to other player abuse on bug...

Your 20 mil gold before the whipe is worth your 100k gold you got as a replacement to start off.

The value of gold before was zero, nobody would even trade items for gold at all as it had no value at all.

Now gold is clean, it has a value because you'll need it to get around and pay the bills.

is this the way u guys handle bug and penalty?

yes.

No need to post rude to us.

U can still choose servers which dont handle things if u wish!!

Joris is right 20 millions was shit a day ago.

yup.. 20 mill was shit... do u know how much effort i put in to save that $$?

i was waiting for lucky tix to come back enabled..

yup lucky tix is back now but i got no gold to buy...

yup.. 20 mill was shit... do u know how much effort i put in to save that $$?

i was waiting for lucky tix to come back enabled..

yup lucky tix is back now but i got no gold to buy...

I understand some ppls effort to get gold but at the end when a desition needed i need to think in nemesis as a whole.

And no need to shut your mouth.

I like complains if they are not rude. :)

But be carefull white doesnt like complains. He stole the "bad guy" role from me.

Anyway.

Server Seems Stable Now. We dealed with all the Negative pills, dkset contri and missing dk weapons already.

We answered most of the tickets and closed some of them without answer cause seems solved.

If any problem was not solved, please, reopen tickets.

dear new owner of ElementO..

im not crying on 20 mills gold lost... i dont really mind it.. it is J.A.G (Just A Game)..

I made those feedback to GM on behalf of the entire HB nemesis community, it really affect some player especially those new joiner ...

i noticed no one voice it out, so i take the initiative..

im crying now because this goodwill became your shit talk point in game..

sad that real ElementO sold his char to another uneducated player.

I made those feedback to GM on behalf of the entire HB nemesis community, it really affect some player especially those new joiner ...

i noticed no one voice it out, so i take the initiative..

im crying now because this goodwill became your shit talk point in game..

wow. thats very noble of u. tell me more about it that it wasn't because u lost millions of gold? :)

anyway, i lost millions too. its a good thing that gold is finally worth something in the game these days. but i doubt people will start to sell items in game for gold just yet. on the other hand, i have stuffs like mr21 and mp7 armors. can always sell them for 10k or 20k to new players... the new players will now be able to get armors much faster because who would even sell these armors for 10k or 20k in the past?

i have to agree with you, i will sell low% items for gold now. just a faster way to get gold for lucky tickets and repairing.