Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Some Info On Little Updates During Weekend

There will be some minor updates during weekend to fix some bothering bugs so we can deal all the tikets.

So Server can be a little unstable and get some reboots during weekend until we keep this minor bugs solved which are dk set depletions, negative items on trade, contribution for level 180s, fragile items able to repait and other minor things.

Thanks for patience.

[edit]

Patch Notes:

- Fix: Fixed negative item counts (including gold).

- Fix: Replaced all gold stacks by a 100k gold stack to remove all illigal gold since the negative-gold bug.

- Fix: Enabled lucky prize tickets again.

- Change: Decreased SB Drop Rate.

- Change: Increased Dragon's Drops (RoD, RoM, Lucidity Angel, ...).

- Fix: Deleted all 'duplicated' Swords and Wands.

- Change: reach 180 -> +300 contri

- Add: Easy skill for fighting skills

- Fix: Lucidity Angel still showed after unequiping it.

- Fix: Fragile items can be repaired using repair all.

- Fix: Crusade Teleport & Build commanding was switched in the game server allowing builder commanders to set TP and visa versa.

- Fix: Delay events not being removed upon teleporting.

yes yes yes

lucky tickets are back!!!

my thoughts exactly lol. back to wasting countless amounts of gold :lol: (not sarcastic)

any estimate on down time? just curious if I should go study and play later :P

Go and Study. White[GM] is messing with Ppls, gold.

Basicly gold depletion is this:

Bags:

If more than 100.000. will become 100.000

Warehouse

Will keep only 100.000 no matter in how many stocks u saved it....

Gold Pokets:

No depletion.

Web Warehouse:

Gold doesnt go to web warehouse.

Gold Droprate lowered.

Start fishing!

Bags:

Warehouse

Gold Pokets:

No depletion.

Web Warehouse:

Gold Droprate lowered.

Start fishing!

wait, I'm kind of confused. I had 2mill in my bag and 0 gold in my wh. Is all of that gone to only 100k??

Bags:

Warehouse

Gold Pokets:

No depletion.

Web Warehouse:

Gold Droprate lowered.

Start fishing!

wait, I'm kind of confused. I had 2mill in my bag and 0 gold in my wh. Is all of that gone to only 100k??

exactly yes.

Dont u know ppl must have savings?

Basicly i dont like to deplete. But white is right, gold was *censored*ed because dupes and theres no other way to clean it.

But who knows, maybe we start to see gold in market now.

Wow. I didn't know people were abusing the system so hard lately. but 100k?? That's not much breathing room.

Well what about quest gold?? Are they going to be reduced as well?

This is an extremely unexpected shock..

Why punish the people who spend time earning the gold and who enjoy using the teleports? Just ban the faggots who cheated or take all of their gold and next time ban?

Edited by Bobcat

People abused the negative gold bug to make a ton of gold to purchase a ton of tickets which at one point granted some players illigaly obtained items suck as a MFS manual and a Sword of Medusa aswell as some other items.

All those illigaly obtained items were removed ATONCE when discovered, all the abusers were banned for abusing the negative gold bug to obtain infinite gold to purchase infinite tickets and possibly get good items.

Even more, after tickets were disabled due to the negative gold bug, people kept abusing it to obtain gold and trade with other players for zems and stones.

Therefore we combined the gold stacks as calu mentioned aswell as lowered the gold drop rate to give more value to gold.

Wow. I didn't know people were abusing the system so hard lately. but 100k?? That's not much breathing room.

Why punish the people who spend time earning the gold and who enjoy using the teleports? Just ban the faggots who cheated or take all of their gold and next time ban?

The teleport prices are fixed. We lowered them to his 10%

Abuse existed. Dont forget someone got a medusa from it. I know its luck, but he got it using negatie gold bug right?

Anyway no excuse. The true is Gold was always *censored*ed. Why u need 14M if they cant buy nothing.

Gold drop is based on Monster Exp.

Nemesis Exp is basicly X25 and gold was being divided by 4 on the last stage of the formula. Means our gold droprate was X6.25 compared to exp x1 gold droprate.

Now we are dividing 25 / 15 meanns our droprate still X1.6

100.000K is enoff for a lot of repairs. dksets repairs are not being charged right? (should fix)

Abuse existed. Dont forget someone got a medusa from it. I know its luck, but he got it using negatie gold bug right?

Anyway no excuse. The true is Gold was always *censored*ed. Why u need 14M if they cant buy nothing.

Nemesis Exp is basicly X25 and gold was being divided by 4 on the last stage of the formula. Means our gold droprate was X6.25 compared to exp x1 gold droprate.

100.000K is enoff for a lot of repairs. dksets repairs are not being charged right? (should fix)

Well hey thanks for the updates and maintenance! At least nice to see that these problems are taken care of and we all really appreaciate it ^_^ ! As long as Dk suits don't cost anything to repair (haven't noticed if that was already effective) and teleports are cheaper I'm happy ^_^

Curious though if the lucky tickets will be reduced in price or what because I always saved up to a mill or so and then blew it all on the tickets, I still want to use them lol. In fact the only reason I liked having a lot of gold lying around was to either give it to new players, use teleports instead of running, or to buy tickets. If they are extremely expensive now due to the gold changes and still have the incredibly low rate of rares, I don't really see a point in keeping them around. But maybe that isnt the case.

btw I Can't believe someone got a medusa sword from the tickets :blink:

Edited by Bobcat

Well hey thanks for the updates and maintenance! At least nice to see that these problems are taken care of and we all really appreaciate it ^_^ ! As long as Dk suits don't cost anything to repair (haven't noticed if that was already effective) and teleports are cheaper I'm happy ^_^

Curious though if the lucky tickets will be reduced in price or what because I always saved up to a mill or so and then blew it all on the tickets, I still want to use them lol. In fact the only reason I liked having a lot of gold lying around was to either give it to new players, use teleports instead of running, or to buy tickets. If they are extremely expensive now due to the gold changes and still have the incredibly low rate of rares, I don't really see a point in keeping them around. But maybe that isnt the case.

Basicly we got forced to whipe the gold, so on the fly we are trying to fix his value.

Basicly we got forced to whipe the gold, so on the fly we are trying to fix his value.

completely understood.

btw, I turned in a quest and found that it still gives 105k gold. thought you guys should know incase it isn't supposed to be so high still.

We're aware that elvine is currently going on-and-offline very fast, we're monitoring the game server and addressing the issue that occurs.

Elvine can jump on-and-offline a couple more times for the next hour. I will notify you guys here once it's stablized

Lucky tickets actually give good stuff sometimes? I thought it was just for crap items. And I had so much gold going to waste. What all can you get from tickets?

Lucky tickets actually give good stuff sometimes? I thought it was just for crap items. And I had so much gold going to waste. What all can you get from tickets?

You cna get for example Xelima Necklace, or Merien Necklace.

Search the forums, somewhere is a list by Jaapy or me with items which CANNOT be get, all others CAN be obtained.