Sign in to follow this  
M4RS

Is Boxing Church During Heldenian Legal?

Just asking, cause right now there were 8 elvs + summons boxing church, including cancel mage and chars with x blade sbs, etc..

if i remember correctly no, you are not allowed to box tp points to held.

Unless he means that they were boxing the actual Church building in Aresden town? Lugiore is correct that you're not allowed to box TP points inside the Heldenian Battlefield and Castle, but I don't remember at the moment if we've ever said something about boxing the Churches in each City.

if i dont remember bad , when ares box the way to church some gm bann 1 or 2 players ... if my memory dont fail . But i think its ilegal box ent to castle and church .

its as good as giving the held away if the church is boxed. elv outnumber ares by a ton (at least) these days. so practically, if the church is boxed, then there's no way ares can get to 'battlefield' for held. oh well... before any elvos wanna start the 'ares quit crying' thing... :) :wub:

its as good as giving the held away if the church is boxed. elv outnumber ares by a ton (at least) these days. so practically, if the church is boxed, then there's no way ares can get to 'battlefield' for held. oh well... before any elvos wanna start the 'ares quit crying' thing... :) :wub:

just leave a gm char inside the church, :)

if i remember correctly no, you are not allowed to box tp points to held.

Unless he means that they were boxing the actual Church building in Aresden town? Lugiore is correct that you're not allowed to box TP points inside the Heldenian Battlefield and Castle, but I don't remember at the moment if we've ever said something about boxing the Churches in each City.

Its not exactly illegal.

If amount of people is balanced its actually a great strategy. With unbalance is just very stupid.

uh so basically its allowed? because it happened again in today's held.. but oh well... just very stupid!

but we'r all metrosexual. peacezzzzzzzzzzzzz :wub: