Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Funny Moment! Plz Gm.. Read This

HI

I just tried to log my main char.. Kokkeli.. well i thought i have forgot the password cos the old one didnt work.. Well i logged on my other char in other account and went to the aresden shop.. And i saw Kokkeli running there to the portal :DD So could someone say wtf someone is playing my char. I asked about the thing and they said he/ she is spanish and doesnt speak english. I tried to get new password to Kokkeli account.. but it has my old email address which password i have forgot :D So can i get my main char Kokkeli back somehow? Someone is playing on it and i cant change password. BTW I have never given my password to anyone.. not even to guildmate!

Haha i was 5mins in shop and he ran by me :DD How can i prove that Im real kokkeli and not the one who is playing?

"Kokkeli

Member Since 15 Jan 2007"

Sad theres no posts left from old forums when i posted a lot of ss... No ss left on pc =/ I think that would prove im kokkeli :D

And btw i didnt change kokkelis email to my new one cos it costs so i thought i dont need to

Edited by Kokkeli

nigga, did u make a ticket to the gms? they wont ready this, im pretty sure bro, they says we gotta make tickets for the problems ...

srry bro.

he is lying. I sold the acc and the mail from it. I have the acc and meil. and now I want itout. he is a thief and a cheat. im Kokkeli naw.please stop lying

he islying.I sold the acc and the mail from it. I have the acc and meil.and now I want it out.he is a thief and a cheat. im Kokkeli naw.please stoplying

Yes, he was a hacker. I Checked out "My Tickets" section, and he also made a ticket because I was disturbing his playing :D Macotaco, you should make a thriller movie :D

I just noticed this is badly in wrong section :D

Edited by Kokkeli

macotaco ... hahaha u facker, hehe so funny, well bro, im happy u got ur char back, one more polar bear playing, i love u guys! :D