Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

Vote!

Gm...can u help ares out....

How do aresden survive?. Tranfer hwrang or a few member comr to ares pleasr

Aresden in asia time no need play elv box shop/wh/ch...WEDNESDAY To SUNDAY aresden can afk only warzone all guard by elv

How to play?

Guest voonwai1

lol,,, gm hungry.of money?aresden town dead ,,still tranfess ares to elv,,so earn the money free tranfess hwaranng to earesden?ares really need player to grow up

Guest voonwai1

lol,,, gm hungry.of money?aresden town dead ,,still tranfess ares to elv,,so earn the money free tranfess hwaranng to earesden?ares really need player to grow up

No new player will join this server ...a new server just develop called olmypic helbreath there mass players 300+ players

No new player will join this server ...a new server just develop called olmypic helbreath there mass players 300+ players

6 months ago a new server names "hb legion" opened... there mass players 300+ also... 6 months laters hb legion DIED...

Let's talk again in another 6 months.... hb olympia will be dead too...

I heard already that over there is even MORE town unbalance than within nemesis, and they just started...

Nemesis is the ONLY server that has been here for over a DECADE (that's 10 damn years) now.

Nemesis has only 1 "reset" or "whipe" as you like to call it (nemesis 1 to nemesis 2, which was mearly a reset for code-reasons rather than owner change which occurs every 6 months to other hb's).

Nemesis never changed owner.

Nemesis will be here in 6 months... and the next 6 months... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... and the next... it'll be here in 2030 also... so there is hope for those who have been banned :P

Servers come... servers go... but nemesis will survive (as long as you buy something -- Just kidding -> ref. Diablo 3, Merchant in Act 3 and Act 4)... (HB Legion, HB World, HB Lux, HB Poland, HB Europe, HB LMDL, HB Tiger, HB LOTR, ... I can name 100ths of servers that died or changed owner within 6 months of being online)

P.S. Buying or not doesn't make a difference, with or without donations nemesis will stay. It does make a diff in other servers, most of them are greedy and only want money and don't care to put mass rares in their game (ref. HB World, HB Legion, HB Banana)

Back to the topic subject again:

With recent town changes occuring I personally feel more and more the pressure of moving 1 elvine guild to aresden to balance aresden in timezones.

Don't get me wrong, towns are in BALANCE if you don't consider town zones. The amount of active players in elv & ares is aprox equal (sufficient to have a balance in numbers), yet the only problem that remains is the timezone difference.

When elv is AFK, all aresden is online... when ares is AFK, all elvine is online... and that is the issue...

As we see now, some aresdens have been changing town to elvine, and elvine has notified doing so. this change creates more space in aresden to move an entire guild to aresden.

Yet this is just my opinion, and I am not the "entire staff" on my own, therefore it is just my opinion... only if the entire staff agrees on moving an elvine guild to aresden we will do so.

[edit]

@von: we arn't money hungry, those aresdens just donated for it. We just do the town change as they have chosen for it. If you read my explenation right above, you'd know that both towns are in balance and that there is no reason to refuse it. The only "issue" is the out-of-sync timezones, where as i said before, towns are turning completely opposite against eachother in timezones.

Another solution would be to move also one aresden guild to elvine, this would balance out all timeszones... but as I said before, I am not the only one who makes the decision, we are an entire staff to rule about this matter.

Crusade and Heldinian all diffrent time zone...and Elv manage to win most of all the crusade and heldinian,everyone know elv has more players than aresden

hope gm feel pity to ares only can afk from Wednesday to Sunday =)

@WhiteFang:

HB Usa and HB Korea have both been open longer and had less wipes than HB Nemesis.

Legion was actually open for 2 years in total. In those 2 years, Legion fixed more bugs than Nemesis has fixed in 10 years.

Olympia has only been open just over a week and you expect towns to be balanced when people are still joining? Neme has had far longer to work on it. Balance doesn't work in reverse... it happens over time, things aren't perfectly balanced when they start.

Olympia actually hit 400 players recently, not the 300 posted.

The single reason for Legions breakup (Not failure, as evident it's continuation, HB Olympia, success) has been resolved, what makes you think it will last 6 months?

Furthermore, if just "being around" is the highlight of a server... that's pretty boring tbh. I'd rather play a good server for a few years and enjoy it, then playing 10 while always wishing they done more.

Agree+1

Nemesis avenger player only 40+ if u realiase it...many of the 10cilent in 1pc to gain rep

The player who holsing kloness or roghtoues will log mass acc afk for rep

Gm make the server alive abit and more suport item for newbie...such as newbie under protection for 5-8 days altough they max lv..so they learn how to play and get use to the map

Edited by South

@WhiteFang:

HB Usa and HB Korea have both been open longer and had less wipes than HB Nemesis.

True, usa & korea servers are official servers, nemesis is a private one... both of them got a company supporting them, nemesis doesn't and still we are the oldest private server still online.

Legion was actually open for 2 years in total. In those 2 years

They only started "gaining" population 6 months ago, the first 1,5 years they wern't known or populated at all, therefore considered non-existing.

Legion fixed more bugs than Nemesis has fixed in 10 years.

I guess Legion has a dedicated 24/7 coder where his job is to code it 24/7 and live from the donations...

Nemesis doesn't have a dedicated 24/7 coder, all the staff in nemesis is either in college or has a job that earns more than donations, which allows nemesis to go on without any donations, while a server like legion (now olympia) can't do that (and also all other popular servers).

Olympia has only been open just over a week and you expect towns to be balanced when people are still joining?

I never heard complaints when nemesis was young, yet this server is up for a week and people already bitch about balance and choose the side with most players (elvine), it's bad advertising if you got unbalance from the start as it is unlikely to restore itself.

Neme has had far longer to work on it. Balance doesn't work in reverse... it happens over time, things aren't perfectly balanced when they start.

True, nor are things perfectly balanced over time, balance always swings from left to right (elv to ares) and will keep doing that, there'll never be a permanent equality between both towns, but keeping the swing/curve in the balancing is important, if it starts to die or is close to death or already dead, a server will die to it. Seeing olympia has troubles with this at the start already, i think it indeed won't last... nemesis is watching the town balance at this current moment very closely as it seems to start starving now, for the first time in 10 years !

Olympia actually hit 400 players recently, not the 300 posted.

By now possibly yes, my figures are slightly out-dated as I don't keep a close look to numbers every minute.

The single reason for Legions breakup (Not failure, as evident it's continuation, HB Olympia, success) has been resolved, what makes you think it will last 6 months?

It's still a breakup, it's still a change in owner/name which breaks with the old and a new starts. Why i think it won't last long? simple reason, no other server lasted with such popularity longer than 6 months and starve to death in the end.

Furthermore, if just "being around" is the highlight of a server... that's pretty boring tbh. I'd rather play a good server for a few years and enjoy it, then playing 10 while always wishing they done more.

being around as a server isn't a highlight, being around gets you a name, it establishes value, it creates a brand of its own, that is what being around is all about... people always fall back to the known and established values in the market, you see it in real life every day all day long that people choose for the known and established products and services, they will for sure try something new, but in the end always end up back at the old, established and well known product as they know what they get there. If there's no server "booming", then people always return to nemesis, that is what "being around" has brought us, we are and established value in the market and will always be here.

If you like another server better, you're free to go at any time...