Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

Vote!

beside skills, theres 1 significant factor for winning

when 2 groups of player met:

faithless player = run/recall (phobia of got killed)

faithful player = chase/attack (addicted to kill)

this factor is not built in 2-3 days... elv spent months of time building it..

thankfully u said GROUPS of players... because seriously, no elvos does 1v1 these days... *coughs hhb coughs* i guess im just dumb enough to assume 1v1 still exist these days. (:

thankfully u said GROUPS of players... because seriously, no elvos does 1v1 these days... *coughs hhb coughs* i guess im just dumb enough to assume 1v1 still exist these days. (:

i do 1v1 on bed with sexy hot lady... but in game.. i prefer enjoy with my buddy... make the greatest dmg within the shortest time

Edited by bluebery

i do 1v1 on bed with sexy hot lady... but in game.. i prefer enjoy with my buddy... make the greatest dmg within the shortest time

I want do 2v1..

5 hf can make disaster if the users where just a bit less stupid and learn to make some tactic besides camping RH and raiding Garden like fags.. Anyway, "tactic".. just time people and click, noone can resist 5 hf at once.. or 10 on a row if they get to cast 2 times.. And this talking only about hellfires..

+1

hahahahaaha

Lucky those 5 hellfires are not online same time. I think HF is the lamest thing killing new people in server.

Yes, roy, elvines never pvp and thats a big shame *huge cough to HHB and hwarang*. When we were in elvine we got pvp alot . Just wondering why ppl scare to die. Zem? No, just return zem after pvp -,-. Lose their face? No, who cares about pvp wins.

PS. MJ suX =D

Edited by arska

people don't want spend a lot of time. not like Diablo. and we are not scare to die

most ares more scare to die . died 1 time never come back to fight (not all of ares player)

Edited by JJongker

people don't want spend a lot of time. not like Diablo. and we are not scare to die

most ares more scare to die . died 1 time never come back to fight (not all of ares player)

give me a chain HP and MP and i dont gonna run :P

dont even mention Ares Mage Support skills (sarcasm+15)

Sad, but true.

yaya, wars cant keep fightin without mages support (as well as mages) but, its not like 5 HF mages are on all the freakin time, i saw 1 every of them just once and they're not raiding all the time.

Besides we need more Ares to play, just 4-5 hours ago we were chasin an Hachis member when suddenly 12 elvs appeared (i was like "recalllllllLLLLLllllL") so we know what we're talkin about, ITS UNBALANCED accept the fact, not new ares joinin and i saw some new elvines players started as Jemz, Zarde, MagicWarr and like 2-3 more (kinda frees coz they aint got items) but still they give a good fight and they know how to get out of trouble.

PD: 30 mins ago i was downed (more ares than elvs in that fight) coz mages didnt knew how to support, only Isola tried to amp me, but eventually i risked the time ( xD ) got caught up and blizzed till DEATH =)

WELL OK, LETS SEE, PASS SOME ELVINES TO ARESDEN PLOX, OK THANKS.

Macon's idea is the best , close elvine portal to new chars...

+1

you cant +1 you own idea bro lol :P

hm... who r u?

fight in ares shop front for crimiral!!

wanna pvp?

you always win to me

im noob. i just play with ppls.

no have skill. no have sense.

and old boy. =)

i just wanna ares reborn

ty!!

LOLUMAD?!

This aside, sometimes i wonder why do the elvos dont get it. Every single sade, held, raid day (or at least 90%) u see the ratio of elvo:ares is 3:1. It's horrible playing 3:1 in any way. Of course Ares do the same when they raid too, its just a matter of numbers. The funny thing people say like 'Ares dont fight, they only safe and recall'. U dont wanna know how many times I've seen elvos doing the same thing. Denial is futile, wake up.

PS: 5 SB > 5 HF (taking into account that even a ma9-9-9-9 + emmy ring + fire protect + pfm owns the hf with sb)

LOLUMAD?!

This aside, sometimes i wonder why do the elvos dont get it. Every single sade, held, raid day (or at least 90%) u see the ratio of elvo:ares is 3:1. It's horrible playing 3:1 in any way. Of course Ares do the same when they raid too, its just a matter of numbers. The funny thing people say like 'Ares dont fight, they only safe and recall'. U dont wanna know how many times I've seen elvos doing the same thing. Denial is futile, wake up.

PS: 5 SB > 5 HF (taking into account that even a ma9-9-9-9 + emmy ring + fire protect + pfm owns the hf with sb)

On top of the fact that 5hf on at the same time rarely ever happens. I see one or two on as they play different time zones

i rember when i 1st join nemesis.. ares got this factor before.. ares won almost all crusade...

time will change...

with 5 HFs, ares will rulessssss... very soon....

god...!

Myth: 'this factor is not built in 2-3 days... elv spent months of time building it..'

FACT: ELVO BUILT NOTHING. ITS JUST A MATTER OF ELVOS HAVING MORE NUMBERS IN 90% OF THE FIGHT

i dont know which sever have u been playing blueberry but dont mix it up with nemesis ffs.

well, actually, while i was playing more actively, that is, until 20 days ago, i seen elvs owning ares sometimes even being outnumbered, they have teamwork, their mages know what they are doing, while most of ares mages only care about atacking.

I got tired of playing mage, because being pratically the only mage supporting lots of times, people would aim me, and with so many sbs, bad net and bad ping, its impossible taking so much heat, at least for me. Point is, elvs see who are the important people on enemy team, and go for it. I heard of at least 4 times, that after i died all the other ares around recalled, even couple times the ares being on higher number

You cant point one single reason for ares being the weaker town, nor the numbers, nor skill, ping, itens or whatever, its those all together