Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

Vote!

Switching 2 guilds would be a better idea.

Move FOR EXAMPLE hwarang guild to aresden so when they're on, there's also elvines on to fight against and visa versa.

But at the same time, when currently (without any moving) the majority of ares is on, there's no elvs to be found (cuz they sleep/afk), so moving one active aresden guild to elvine, will make it so there is an active elvine guild while aresden is awake.

This "switching" would basically mix up the town timezones again resulting in a constant fight as both towns got people online to fight at any time they'd play.

Aresden town dead, no have aresden to play, go play Priston Tale =D

Obs: if the Staff make this change, and Aresden get UP again, i start play again.

But i dont believe the Staff will make it.

And for Now i play Priston!

Edited by itachi

only 2 guilds on ares ... EK and inner ...

Inner Guild have 60 Members,

In the best time, have 9 online.

i dont know about Enemy Kill .

all the wars we are massacred (crusade/heldenian) its like 15 elvs for 1 ares, if hwarang comes its gonna be fun. elv got Hachis, argelandia, hhb and hwarang and we just got inner and ek. thats all, i think its an good idea, move the koreans for ares!

Aresden town dead, no have aresden to play, go play Priston Tale =D

Obs: if the Staff make this change, and Aresden get UP again, i start play again.

But i dont believe the Staff will make it.

And for Now i play Priston!

priston sux as hell! come!

Switching 2 guilds would be a better idea. Move FOR EXAMPLE hwarang guild to aresden so when they're on, there's also elvines on to fight against and visa versa. But at the same time, when currently (without any moving) the majority of ares is on, there's no elvs to be found (cuz they sleep/afk), so moving one active aresden guild to elvine, will make it so there is an active elvine guild while aresden is awake. This "switching" would basically mix up the town timezones again resulting in a constant fight as both towns got people online to fight at any time they'd play.

sounds awesome white, but do we ares have enough to move?

i think is better to ask aresdens who have secondary chars to move them to elvine and have them in a "ares"guild in elvine.

i just think if alot ares online and low elv then ares more likely to play on secondary chars in elv then to move there char completely to elvine.

just my thoughts i probly wrong but hey....:)

lugiore

Because me, bozo, jr, mercy, sold and magnos always afk... if koreans come, we back for sure! we dont got enough ppls to fight the elvs...

now. hwarang have 50guildmans. but 7-8only active ppls. 42-43ppls just on SAT, or sometimes.

so we just got 7-8ppls power, i think this ppls could help ares!!.

and hwarang just play am6-11, only i'm play serverpm time.

anyway, we need some idea for nemesis,

all korean love nemesis. ty!

now. hwarang have 50guildmans. but 7-8only active ppls. 42-43ppls just on SAT, or sometimes.

so we just got 7-8ppls power, i think this ppls could help ares!!.

and hwarang just play am6-11, only i'm play serverpm time.

anyway, we need some idea for nemesis,

all korean love nemesis. ty!

and we love samsung galaxy 3!