Sign in to follow this  
MEskaly

Macroing In Windows 7

Does anyone have tested macros in windows 7?

I have tested myself and got problens ...

On win 7 the coordinates never back to exact point that the macro starts. When i had win xp that type of thing never happened..

anyone know how to fixed?

OBS: Macro ingame is allow if u not away from the keyboard... so lets help plz

yes i remember the problem, using macro scheduler right?

Post a little piece of a macro with some coord on, there was another way to tipe the coords which works, but i dont remember

Ahmm yes Farjat i am using macro scheduler version 13. The others versions had same prob.

I have a bunch of manu macros (old ones i have made for my manu char). I know, due to computer changes (machine to machine and operational systens) u aways have to do somefix on the coordinates.

Now I am building a fishing macro starting really simple just to make it functional and later add features on the code.

here we go:

wait>3

label>start

mousemove>200,200

LDown

Wait>0.05

LUp

wait>0.05

LDown

Wait>0.05

LUp

Wait>0.05

MouseMove>100,200

LDown

Wait>0.05

LUp

wait>0.05

MouseMove>200,200

wait>0.85

Goto>start

label>end

any idea?

Edited by MEskaly

Ahmm yes Farjat i am using macro scheduler version 13. The others versions had same prob.

I have a bunch of manu macros (old ones i have made for my manu char). I know, due to computer changes (machine to machine and operational systens) u aways have to do somefix on the coordinates.

Now I am building a fishing macro starting really simple just to make it functional and later add features on the code.

here we go:

wait>3

label>start

mousemove>200,200

LDown

Wait>0.05

LUp

wait>0.05

LDown

Wait>0.05

LUp

Wait>0.05

MouseMove>100,200

LDown

Wait>0.05

LUp

wait>0.05

MouseMove>200,200

wait>0.85

Goto>start

label>end

any idea?

Oh yes now i remember and it is a nightmare to make, but its possible.

Mousemove was like "remaked to specific coords on your screen" instead of + and - from the point u are now.

Means u need to make like Mousemove> 800,600 to go to the corner...

But as your windows resolution is probably bigger tan the game resolution, u will have to put your windows on the same resolution than game!! Or draw a rule on your monitor borders!!!

ahmm i have test it .. and the issue continue as the same it was...

everytime he start from a loop, the program push up slightly the coordinates.

So let say: in the 10 loop the mouse is completely out of the bag :/

I noticed that in both resolutions 1280x800 and 800x600 the distance between one loop to another is the same.

I starting to think if is really possible to make macros on win7 for helbreath.

ahmm i have test it .. and the issue continue as the same it was...

everytime he start from a loop, the program push up slightly the coordinates.

So let say: in the 10 loop the mouse is completely out of the bag :/

I noticed that in both resolutions 1280x800 and 800x600 the distance between one loop to another is the same.

I starting to think if is really possible to make macros on win7 for helbreath.

Yes inside the helbreath the distance will be the same cause is 640x480 no matter your windows.

Changing reso0lution is only to know in windows where your mouse is on 640x480 to write coords faster.

oh.. but thats not the issue! =D

the problens is that the coordinates inside the game keep change from one loop to another ... aways add some up and some left ...

the problens is that the coordinates inside the game keep change from one loop to another ... aways add some up and some left ...

haha, nah, thats not the problem, the problem in ur macro is that those arent actually coordinates, are the numbers of pixels that the mouse actually moves, so, let's say ur in 0,0 and move to 200,200, if you want to come back to 0 0 you have to do a mousemove>-200,-200 :P

haha, nah, thats not the problem, the problem in ur macro is that those arent actually coordinates, are the numbers of pixels that the mouse actually moves, so, let's say ur in 0,0 and move to 200,200, if you want to come back to 0 0 you have to do a mousemove>-200,-200 :P

No MARS, u didnt understand...

U can built in both ways .. doesent matter.

if i PUT + or - and set other coordiantes (the ones that not pixels) the "bug"will happen as same ...

If i run the program on windows ... it works fine ... when I go ingame, after the first loop the coordinate starts to move slightly up and left ... and after a time the cursor of the mouse is way out of the bag ... got it?

What software u using?

can u post it here plz??

if dont wanna share it all .. post the beggining then ...

Edited by MEskaly

Used to have the same problem long time ago in windows vista. mouse keeps moving somewhere else and starts de loop where its not supposed to.. I wasn't able to find a solution =/

crap :/ ...

Send me ur facebook or add me, my email is nikkolaz@gmail.com and i'll give you my code and try to help you solve it :)