Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Member Tittles And Post Quotas

hi GM's and all others,

sorry if this is in the incorrect space for this type question,

i am wondering if it is possible to gain a unique member tittle in the forums and if so is there a required number of posts needed to attain this mantle.? for example i wish to gain a DARKSIDE member tittle [ i love starwars ]

also how many different tittles are there, if it isnt too much trouble.

i have always wonderd this sinse i was a orc back in the old days of 2010. lol

thankyou for your time

tim [ lugiore ]

how weird dose it sound to say 2010, i remember when it was 1995 and people were like soon we will have a new millenium. and then when 1998-99 came how everyone was scared of the mill bug.. times go so fast.

on topic:

if getting a unquie tittle isnt given at a certain point can i bribe one of the GM to change mine anyway??

Nope, I don't think there is a way for users to create their own custom titles. The only way to create a unique title is by adding a new title at a higher post count than normal, and only having 1 user above that post count. Not that it's that hard, per se, but I'd rather keep things how they are.

In other words, sorry, but no.

lol macon, bro if we need to bribe GM's to change, ill pay for that to happen lol :P

lugiore can be DARKSIDE level

and macon can be Runner of the Mouth level, lol :P i think sounds better :)

on topic: i know 2000 is tw level and 5000 is black dragon [ i think ], hopefully we can do this. if not then oh well

Nope, I don't think there is a way for users to create their own custom titles. The only way to create a unique title is by adding a new title at a higher post count than normal, and only having 1 user above that post count. Not that it's that hard, per se, but I'd rather keep things how they are.

In other words, sorry, but no.

so no chance of a bribe then?