Sign in to follow this  
Mentσne

Thinking About Coming Back To Nemesis

The community still alive? Let me know if its worth coming back and possibly spending money on items. Thanks :)

depends what time you get on

sometimes its pretty dead. (30-40% of the time)

sometimes you get 10 v 10 fights break out over nothing.

at events you'll easily see 50+ ppl fighting.

good amount of new players and old players balance at the moment aswell.

Damn chill everyone this wasnt a marketing post, if it was I would have posted this in the Market forum. I'm asking about how the server is doing community wise. Some people answered and came correct thanks Juno n Gamny, but stop trying to sell me your sh*t, just let me know one simple thing thanks.

Edited by Mentσne

hey mentone, server is going fine, pm me if u wan anything ok?

Edited by Maconhado

welcommme back, server is awesomeness compared to when you left.... much more players, some pro elvs moved to ares too

Nemesis is doing very good if you compare it to other servers... Some servers changed owner 3 times already, resetted 2 times or got flooded by massive items sold for too cheap prices (= prices equal or below cash market place) by the owners.

Towns tend to complain by unbalance, but there is no unbalance, it's a time zone difference.

When aresden sleeps, elvine is online... and visa versa...

This was sort of compensated not long ago by moving some elvines to aresden, so aresden would get more active, geared players in their town when elvine is online.

Hi mentone. Server is nice but its hard to find some old players. I miss the old times but i f u have some time to play u must do it here cuz the server is better than the old times.

Welcome back!! (if u decide to play again :D)

OOps i think i didnt write a message i tought i did

I was telling you server is VERY GOOD , GMS are doing excellent SUPPORT and IMPROVEMENTS , by far the most professional team i ever seen ( even tho i paid p2p servers, this gms are far more professional).

I think u know this , so u basicly need to know if its active, my answer to u its daily we get 140ish players, more than it was when u quitted ( a few months ago)

u should try urself in a normal char and then decide to buy or not to buy, its really not mandatory :D

Nemesis is doing very good if you compare it to other servers... Some servers changed owner 3 times already, resetted 2 times or got flooded by massive items sold for too cheap prices (= prices equal or below cash market place) by the owners.

Towns tend to complain by unbalance, but there is no unbalance, it's a time zone difference.

This was sort of compensated not long ago by moving some elvines to aresden, so aresden would get more active, geared players in their town when elvine is online.

Hmm.. About the unbalance, its still there. We can win heldenian only when elvs defend and we use mass x. Otherwise elvs always wins it. Same as crusades. Now it has been like 2 month elvines pure domination.

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/crusadestats.php

Anyhow im still happy of town change. Especially now, when we all finns are less on. More action :P

Hmm.. About the unbalance, its still there. We can win heldenian only when elvs defend and we use mass x. Otherwise elvs always wins it. Same as crusades. Now it has been like 2 month elvines pure domination.

http://www.helbreath...rusadestats.php

Anyhow im still happy of town change. Especially now, when we all finns are less on. More action :P

i never play sades, that shit gives nothing ... lol, waste of time ... like u said, on sade its like 200 x 20 ... sometimes i try to jump some noobs at sades but i never go far from safe, bcuz their backup are crazy!

White and the other gms have been very responsive to our questions and concerns. My guild has been very friendly and trash talking has always been part of the game so just don't be affected by people shouting and appreciate your friends! Server is more populated now with over 100 during day time! Nemesis is by far the most fun server I have played on! (compared with private servers that give you unlimited crits lol)

White and the other gms have been very responsive to our questions and concerns. My guild has been very friendly and trash talking has always been part of the game so just don't be affected by people shouting and appreciate your friends! Server is more populated now with over 100 during day time! Nemesis is by far the most fun server I have played on! (compared with private servers that give you unlimited crits lol)

hahaha unlimited crits was fun, i played hb fusion for a while ... xD and yes, neme is the best!

Edited by Maconhado