Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Fps

hi all

i am wondering if GM's have any plan to bring back the fps boost via angels in the next update?

also if there are any plans to return ares map to the other town map, one with two wh's in town?

and lastly how much money ( appox ) has the server gain via selling rares? [ iam just curious about this, i wonder how much money been brought into game ]

i understand if you don twish to answer the money question...

hi all

i am wondering if GM's have any plan to bring back the fps boost via angels in the next update?

also if there are any plans to return ares map to the other town map, one with two wh's in town?

and lastly how much money ( appox ) has the server gain via selling rares? [ iam just curious about this, i wonder how much money been brought into game ]

old map is way better ... classic ... missing it :(

No, have absolutely no plans on bringing angels fps boost back to game, it *censored*ed up ppl with windows 7/windos vista.

I guess white will give a better explanation, but i had asked this myself, and the answer is definetly no.

just put back win xp! :P hahaha, i use xp till now!

another question, does macbook runs hb? o.o

i bought an air i7 to play diablo3 ... p.p

Edited by Maconhado

hi all

fps boost = angels bug = no!

Old maps = No plans to go back to them.

Money = Np answering u in private, unnecesary to answer on public forum.

We will not bring back angels fps "boost". You see it as a boost, code-wise is was coded as a BUG, it's just a "positive" bug for some people, but code-wise this was a terrible bug that came from poor coding and the lack of understanding the code of helbreath.

The classic towns... I don't know, it's possible to return just by disabling a single line of code, yet I don't have trouble (besides orientation) of playing in these maps, which are also originally korean...

About the money, we will not disclose how much we've earned, but we can say we've spent the money earned on server protection, the initial cost of upgrading from 100 mbps to 1 gps and recently to 2 gbps aswell as back-up plans, new hardware and other required protection such as cisco guard etc to protect against attackers.

EDIT: HB doesn't run on macbooks... it's WINDOWS ONLY... you can still run a virtualbox with windows in there to play.

We will not bring back angels fps "boost". You see it as a boost, code-wise is was coded as a BUG, it's just a "positive" bug for some people, but code-wise this was a terrible bug that came from poor coding and the lack of understanding the code of helbreath.

The classic towns... I don't know, it's possible to return just by disabling a single line of code, yet I don't have trouble (besides orientation) of playing in these maps, which are also originally korean...

About the money, we will not disclose how much we've earned, but we can say we've spent the money earned on server protection, the initial cost of upgrading from 100 mbps to 1 gps and recently to 2 gbps aswell as back-up plans, new hardware and other required protection such as cisco guard etc to protect against attackers.

EDIT: HB doesn't run on macbooks... it's WINDOWS ONLY... you can still run a virtualbox with windows in there to play.

mr white, this new town has alot of invisible rocks or sumthing, i get killed always nearby shop, tryin to run into the safe ... :/