Sign in to follow this  
fyw721

Ressu Wand

Dear GM,

Sometimes when we go on big hunts and someone dies.....sometimes when I pass the wand to guildmate resurrection does not work (some bug). Can this be fixed?

thank you for your time!

"pass wand and don't work" isn't a good explenation, in which cases it works, in which cases it don't?

Perhaps the one you passing it to is still in his "cooldown" time for activating items, resu wand causes the special ability of characters to be used when you resurrect someone, then the char needs a "cooldown" untill his special ability returns, if in the meanwhile he carries a resu wand, he won't be able to resu, the spell should not be in his book then and if it is, the casting wouldn't succeed.

There can possibly an issue on the tiles since we added AFK-Effect to server & client, we've seen NPC's sometimes bug having a ZZZ above thier head as being AFK, but they're just dead on the floor, it's a packet-mismatch, which is a known but not serious issue that'll be resolved in the next version anyway.

Possibly relogging might fix it if this is the issue and causes the other player's corpse to bug.

No white, infact there is a bug on ressu wand. See, the mage can cast ressu ... but the guy who died dont receive the msg to click yes...

Also, when this happens, we cannot see the purple magic of ressurection. its hard to tell when happens and when not ... but it happens ..

the ppl who got the ressu .. can log off back and still dont work... can pass to another mage .. and still wont work ...

we aware about the cooldown time... but i have tested myself with no other activation and didnt work ...

i hope more ppl can help ...

Edited by MEskaly