Sign in to follow this  
Gamny

Guild Vs Guild Event

I'm on a busy schedule IRL atm, the GvG event WILL continue for sure, verylikely round 3 is fought next week and round 4 and 5 are fought the week after that, BUT expect times to fight OUTSIDE of the "online time" that was originally given !

kind of silly to continue the event imo. Arg team has the best ping/best items, and they are allowed to cheat by staff. So whats the point of wasting time playing out the event?

I'm on a busy schedule IRL atm, the GvG event WILL continue for sure, verylikely round 3 is fought next week and round 4 and 5 are fought the week after that, BUT expect times to fight OUTSIDE of the "online time" that was originally given !

Aight bro ty for info, just really wanted to hear notice since the last post was closed :P

kind of silly to continue the event imo. Arg team has the best ping/best items, and they are allowed to cheat by staff. So whats the point of wasting time playing out the event?

We have the same chances as the event started, we just had 1 fight and i wouldnt say it was the hard one yet

Rules as posted in the FIRST topic of the event were APPLIED during the event, and will CONTINUE to be applied... so stop whine, go cry me a river, otherwise make an abuse ticket against the highest staff member (Farjat[GM]) who has spoken on the matter himself.

GvG event need continue, this true, but all server know who will win =)

Rules as posted in the FIRST topic of the event were APPLIED during the event, and will CONTINUE to be applied... so stop whine, go cry me a river, otherwise make an abuse ticket against the highest staff member (Farjat[GM]) who has spoken on the matter himself.

Lol just like the pvp event u kicked me out of for using multi client. (which was NOWHERE in the rules, much less the first post)

Lol just like the pvp event u kicked me out of for using multi client. (which was NOWHERE in the rules, much less the first post)

trueee, i remember that ...

There was no "first post", GMs, mostly myself, make events instantaniously making up rules on the fly right there and than.

Obviously multi client is impossible to be played at the SAME time, doubling your chance to afk in a corner during the event...

We're GMs here running the server which you don't pay anything for, if I say you can't multi client, you can't. If you think i'm wrong, then find another free stable server that has been online for & damn decade... oh wait, nemesis is the only one that is ! so either live by it, or go cry in the corner of farm shop please.

*CLOSED*