Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Manu Weapon

ya manu adds % for update when u use xelimas with them. not a real example cuz i dont know the numbers but something like this (manu 200 % bbh have 15% more chances for update).

PD: MANU WEAPONS DO NOT ADD ANY HITTING PROB ANY DMG TO HUNT MOSNTERS OR PPL. THATS JUST A MITH

PD: MANU WEAPONS DO NOT ADD ANY HITTING PROB ANY DMG TO HUNT MOSNTERS OR PPL. THATS JUST A MITH

That's no mith... manued armors add more defense, more endurance and have greater chance for upgrading. manued weapons add more damage, more endurance and have greater chance for upgrading.

manu'ed armors endurance increases by 20% for each upgrade, while normal armors only increase by 15%. More endurance on armors means less strip chance and longer play in battle also.

Manu'ed weapons can be upgraded to +10 max, while normal weapons can only go up to +7 max.

Upgrading manu'ed armors & weapons has more chance too, their success rate is slightly increased, yet it takes alot of effort to make 200% manu'ed items, losing one of those is a pain in the heart as the effort was 100x higher to obtain such 200% item than it was to purchase one "normal" item at the blacksmith in town.

To give an idea of how increased your upgrade chance is:

- Manued items (200% !) have 10% more chance to be upgraded between +1~+2

- Manued items (200% !) have 5% more chance to be upgraded between +3~+8

- Manued items (200% !) have 2% more chance to be upgraded between +9~+10

If the manu'ed item is less than 200%, it won't gain the full 10/5/2% bonus, it'll only gain part of that bonus. The full bonus only applies to 200% manu'ed items.

As I said, weapons have increase damage too. A manu'ed weapon 200% completion has an increased minimum attack value of +5, where again if the weapon is below 200%, it only gains part of this bonus. if a weapon has a damage of 5~30, and you have the 200% manu'ed weapon of it, its minimum damage is increased +5, making it so it now has a damage of 10~30, your minimum damage you'll hit, will be much higher, aswell as your average damage will be increased.

Armors have increase defense ratio as I said. A manu'ed armor 200% completion has +50% additional base defense, if an armor piece has a base DR of 50, and you make have that armor manu'ed 200%, you gain 50% of that 50 (= 25 DR) on top of the base, so your manu'ed 200% item will have 75 base defense.

white ur saying manu 200% BBH = bbh5....

something MUST be wrong..

yes, something is wrong... it's YOU !

You've read my reply, both in this topic and the referenced topic by lugiore completely WRONG.

a (blacksmith) BBH+0 has 3D9+2 (5~29) damage -> average hit is 17.

a BBH+5 (from blacksmith upgraded to +5) has 3D9+2 (5~29) damage +5 additional damage making it 10~34 -> average hit is 22.

a 200% manu'ed BBH+0 has 3D9+2 (5~29) damage with an increased minimum of +5 making it 10~29 damage -> average hit is 19,5.

a 200% manu'ed BBH+5 has 3D9+2 (5~29) damage with an increased minimum of +5 making it 10~29 damage and +5 additional damage resulting in a 15~34 damage -> average hit is 24,5.

As you can see, BBH+5 is NOT the same as a 200% manu'ed BBH+0 ... you've read my post completely wrong (or probably understood it completely wrong)

As you also can see, a manu'ed BBH becomes better, if following theoretical calculations, a manu'ed 200% BBH would be aprox equal to a BBH+2,5 (BBH+2 has an average of 19, BBH+3 has an average of 20) that's how you can basically see a manu'ed BBH compared to a normal BBH, yet you have to take in account that his comparison is based on AVERAGE, the BBH+2 would have a HIGHER max damage than a manu'ed 200% BBH+0 !! (BBH+2 max would be 31, manu'ed 200% BBH+0 would still be 29 max !)

White you have the bonus of Manu weapon, only with 200% ? and some weapons manue 180% +

i'm interest in how the computer knows when to add the +5?

is +5 if dmg rolled under a certain amount?

is it some % increase that is less % with higher hit?

PLEASE GIVE ME THE MATH!

it increases the min dmg, giving u 10~30 instead of 5~30. When the dice roll your min chance has been increased by 5 obviously raising the average the dice will roll.

Does a manufactured weapon get higher hitprob with criticals? From hbportal; When the weapon's completion % is above 100%, it adds a bonus to hitting probability on criticals of completion % - 100.

so, sorry to add more questions for you white, but can you use a manu 150% bbh+4 as an example for me and tell what advantages it has?

i smoke too much weed to be even able to do the maths on it. + iam not that smart with this type of stuff.

it increases the min dmg, giving u 10~30 instead of 5~30. When the dice roll your min chance has been increased by 5 obviously raising the average the dice will roll.

that bit is obvious, i'm asking how the sliding scale works from min to max dmg and at what incriments damage is added.

so, sorry to add more questions for you white, but can you use a manu 150% bbh+4 as an example for me and tell what advantages it has?

i smoke too much weed to be even able to do the maths on it. + iam not that smart with this type of stuff.

Damage is 11~33. Average roll is 22.

Nevermind.

Now I'm confused 'cause in that other manu thread White explains that the average of 3D9+2 is 15.5 and here he says it's 17. Well I think 17 would be correct but I didn't even graduate 9th grade, so... actually his other formula makes more sense to me. Ok, I'm VERY confused now.

Edited by Xolotl

manu'ed 150% is half way 200% (100% = base -> 100 to 200% = 100% gain -> 150% = 50% gain above the base 100%, so 150% is 50% of what a 200% would get).

+5 min damage added for 200% -> +2,5 min damage added for 150%

+4 upgraded -> adds +4 damage, manu'ed doesn't matter in this case. Only the upgrading itself of the manu'ed item was more successfull.

So, if we take our base BBH damage of 5~29, add the +2,5 min damage, we get 7,5~29 damage, add up the +4 from upgrade results in 11,5~33 damage with an average of 22,25 damage. As numbers are rounded down, your base damage is 11~33 and average is 22 damage.

If comparing just the average, a 150% manu'ed BBH+4 is equal to a normal BBH+5 in average -> 22 average for the manued -> BBH+5 normal one is 10~34 damage with 22 average aswell. Yet the max damage of BBH+5 is higher than the manu'ed (only 1 point though), but at the same time the min damage of the manu'ed is higher than the min damage of the BBH+5 (also 1 point).

that bit is obvious, i'm asking how the sliding scale works from min to max dmg and at what incriments damage is added.

Oh, cuz thats not what you asked before. Are you asking what dmg would be given from a bbh that was 160%? I'm not sure about what exactly the incriments are, but i would guess every 20% over 100% would equal +1 min dmg.

manu'ed 150% is half way 200% (100% = base -> 100 to 200% = 100% gain -> 150% = 50% gain above the base 100%, so 150% is 50% of what a 200% would get).

+5 min damage added for 200% -> +2,5 min damage added for 150%

+4 upgraded -> adds +4 damage, manu'ed doesn't matter in this case. Only the upgrading itself of the manu'ed item was more successfull.

So, if we take our base BBH damage of 5~29, add the +2,5 min damage, we get 7,5~29 damage, add up the +4 from upgrade results in 11,5~33 damage with an average of 22,25 damage. As numbers are rounded down, your base damage is 11~33 and average is 22 damage.

If comparing just the average, a 150% manu'ed BBH+4 is equal to a normal BBH+5 in average -> 22 average for the manued -> BBH+5 normal one is 10~34 damage with 22 average aswell. Yet the max damage of BBH+5 is higher than the manu'ed (only 1 point though), but at the same time the min damage of the manu'ed is higher than the min damage of the BBH+5 (also 1 point).

Thank you sir, that explained everything i needed to know.

cheers again.

White[GM] = Awesomeness. :)

all hits <10 now become 10?

there are many different rolls that can make <10 hit

you would see 10 come up alot from manu bbh if this was true (without str or item bonus/enemy pa)

White, what the damage now of ABH n/s ?
ABH N/S = 3D10+1 -> 4~31 damage

Ohh i okay,

GBH+1 is like 6-33? and abh 4-31 =X

White, what the damage now of ABH n/s ?
ABH N/S = 3D10+1 -> 4~31 damage

Ohh i okay,

GBH+1 is like 6-33? and abh 4-31 =X

Yup, as you're saying... Average of GBH+1 is 19,5 while it is only 17,5 for ABH