Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Updated: Nemesis Portal

I've updated the nemesis portal with information.

Some images are still missing, but all information that is stated there is correct now.

- Dragons have their new drops added such as FoT, Lucidity Angel, etc...

- Twin Npcs have been added, also their drops have been added and where they are spawning was also added.

- Some items have been updated with their new damage information from a previous update (GBH, Devastator, Dark Executor, etc...)

Feel free to report any other missing/incorrect information.

White, why no add in items list, some items like Ancient BH, Sharp and etc..

The drop lists show this as "statted" items, there are ALOT of combinations of stats available, to list them all is too much, so we just list that the item can be "statted".

White, why no add in items list, some items like Ancient BH, Sharp and etc..

The drop lists show this as "statted" items, there are ALOT of combinations of stats available, to list them all is too much, so we just list that the item can be "statted".

Just add BH, are the main weapon =D

u need to add saphire ring, in web says no effect.... and should be good that you can show what kind of element is wich spell, earth fire, ice, all of them

thats not even close to accurate.

maybe 60% max.

many use bbh

some use axe

few use swords (sb etc)

Okay true,

if 60% of server use BH what is the main weapon? =D

aha good game!

but you can see i technically never said it wasn't, I only pointed out it might be main one for you =P

you are correct though, and even with my own words, how cruel!

aha good game!

but you can see i technically never said it wasn't, I only pointed out it might be main one for you =P

you are correct though, and even with my own words, how cruel!

hahahahahaha :D

protection from confusion or mlm, i cant remember,

i think is mim protection

4% at +1 80% at +20

none droppped yet iam told.

4% at +1 80% at +20

It protects from all illusion-like spells ranging from simple confuse language to illusion, mass illusion aswell as the illusion movement and the mass illusion movement spell.

It's true, currently none of such angels have dropped, if you've encountered one of the GeeMe's yet, then you've seen a Lucidity angel already in action, at some points 4 to 5 mages were only casting mim to attempt to get the GeeMe run opposite, but due to the angel (which is +20 -> 80% resistance) it still takes them quite some shots to get it off.

The angel aids towards the battle, if you got an entire team who uses such angel on your *censored*, mim'ing them is a bad idea and likely impossible, you might mim 1 or 2 tops I think, but you'd still have 3~5 people running straight forward for your *censored*. That's one of the reasons why this angel hasn't been "spread" that much yet, if some occur, and they get to +20, those people will be very hard to be confused/interrupted with mim... if they combine it with MA sets, you're kinda doomed as a mage, can't distract them, so it'll all depend on your skills to survive.

4% at +1 80% at +20

It protects from all illusion-like spells ranging from simple confuse language to illusion, mass illusion aswell as the illusion movement and the mass illusion movement spell.

It's true, currently none of such angels have dropped, if you've encountered one of the GeeMe's yet, then you've seen a Lucidity angel already in action, at some points 4 to 5 mages were only casting mim to attempt to get the GeeMe run opposite, but due to the angel (which is +20 -> 80% resistance) it still takes them quite some shots to get it off.

The angel aids towards the battle, if you got an entire team who uses such angel on your *censored*, mim'ing them is a bad idea and likely impossible, you might mim 1 or 2 tops I think, but you'd still have 3~5 people running straight forward for your *censored*. That's one of the reasons why this angel hasn't been "spread" that much yet, if some occur, and they get to +20, those people will be very hard to be confused/interrupted with mim... if they combine it with MA sets, you're kinda doomed as a mage, can't distract them, so it'll all depend on your skills to survive.

for real i dont think more than 1 ppl waste so much maj points to get +20 for an anti mim angel...., y prefer use mr set... in my opinion such a waste of item

Agree, upgrading that angel to +20 is wasting tons of majs and time. I prefer +20 on any other angel and still get mimed.. Besides, at +20 still have 1/5 chances of getting mimed, not even 100% protection.. And even if it was 100% it still wasting over 1000 majs.

id say that angel should give 5% ilusion protection per update, and 1% mr per update, otherwise i agree a mr set is better

on: adding pits on each map should be nice

off:I already talked to white about it. but thats offtopic mayb,

nice idea... Stalker pits or Ettins :D in ML :P