Sign in to follow this  
Gamny

Hb Neme Meme

Magic Joker banned moha, but that retard has many nick to continues insulting and cause fight and massive spawn, Magic Joker your bann is useless same as Gamny´s brain

FullHouse chillax, The only thing i did wrong is posting in general, so if gm can pls move to Screenshot?

Honestly if some of you know meme's it wouldnt hurt to laugh at some hb related stuff

talking shit has been a part of this game since day 1. Talking shit is a part of every game! Competitiveness is human nature, do not let some troll on the internet get to you. Some might be too young to realize that, and some are just plain dumb.

if someone bugs the shit out of you? own the in game. they have better items and talks a lot of shit? get better items.

everyone loves the sweetness of revenge!

talking shit has been a part of this game since day 1. Talking shit is a part of every game! Competitiveness is human nature, do not let some troll on the internet get to you. Some might be too young to realize that, and some are just plain dumb.

if someone bugs the shit out of you? own the in game. they have better items and talks a lot of shit? get better items.

There are few rules about this forum about the way of post topics, very clear rules, but GM not always apply, just when an unknow player break the rules or a low reputation player, or maybe non spanish player... idont know

What i wanna see is all GM staff make 0 (zero) tolerance for players who insult or make useless shit post!

Moha was banned for spam in cash market alot spam, but it was so easy for him because he has few nick to continue making shit LIKE THIS TOPIC and i dont know where is Farjat closing this useless post, Farjat u there? help us to make this forum a nice way to know interesting things about HB, news, nice market, nice screen shots, where are u Farjat?, but please dont call us losers again just because we said some true things about our mistakes, yes i have few mistakes, aresden also (we are not crying), we need ur help. make this server fair, balanced... this kind of post who generate spam, fights, shit should be banned aat the moment and Gamny/moha and the other nicks should be banned for more than 2 weeks

There are few rules about this forum about the way of post topics, very clear rules, but GM not always apply, just when an unknow player break the rules or a low reputation player, or maybe non spanish player... idont know

What i wanna see is all GM staff make 0 (zero) tolerance for players who insult or make useless shit post!

Moha was banned for spam in cash market alot spam, but it was so easy for him because he has few nick to continue making shit LIKE THIS TOPIC and i dont know where is Farjat closing this useless post, Farjat u there? help us to make this forum a nice way to know interesting things about HB, news, nice market, nice screen shots, where are u Farjat?, but please dont call us losers again just because we said some true things about our mistakes, yes i have few mistakes, aresden also (we are not crying), we need ur help. make this server fair, balanced... this kind of post who generate spam, fights, shit should be banned aat the moment and Gamny/moha and the other nicks should be banned for more than 2 weeks

Im here. Dealing with Ddos attacks.

Btw Your posting ability is disabled. Kiss. Bye.