Sign in to follow this  
DanZ

Goodbye Nemesis

same time as last fight

tuesday 11:30 am server time

dario, stfu, u quit, i sold all ur itens, went to cancun with the money, and u never noted

same time as last fight

dario, stfu, u quit, i sold all ur itens, went to cancun with the money, and u never noted

touché

Good luck in everything bro! Hope u the best! cheers! Bakkies here

we all know that if u happen to get extra cash u buy a shitload of nutella jars and eat all of em at once, NUB

same time as last fight

touché

Good luck in everything bro! Hope u the best! cheers! Bakkies here

haha, i was jking bakkies, but even if i sold, i would probably keep as gm here.

ehhh, i prefer you guys find a new team member. This server has gone too far in the wrong direction for me to spend anymore time here.

Ya man, Cowbell wont play nemesis since GM staff allowed Shereth+Maynard to scam Miml. So there is no reason to stick around after so many cases of being profiled by GM staff for petty bullshit and Spanish players getting to do whatever the hell they want. Gets a little old u know....

Ya man, Cowbell wont play nemesis since GM staff allowed Shereth+Maynard to scam Miml.

Miml wasn't scammed, the owner confirmed the mail change for Miml, which changes the owner of Miml.

It's the 2nd user (Cowbell) that whines about it cuz he "lost" a nice char, yet playing 2 sleep mages at the same time is pointless and impossible.

So there is no reason to stick around after so many cases of being profiled by GM staff for petty bullshit and Spanish players getting to do whatever the hell they want. Gets a little old u know....

Spanish people don't do shit here, all nemesis rules are applied to them too, and I refuse to learn to speak spanish, I only speak english to the players (or dutch).

Ya man, Cowbell wont play nemesis since GM staff allowed Shereth+Maynard to scam Miml.

Miml wasn't scammed, the owner confirmed the mail change for Miml, which changes the owner of Miml.

It's the 2nd user (Cowbell) that whines about it cuz he "lost" a nice char, yet playing 2 sleep mages at the same time is pointless and impossible.

So there is no reason to stick around after so many cases of being profiled by GM staff for petty bullshit and Spanish players getting to do whatever the hell they want. Gets a little old u know....

Spanish people don't do shit here, all nemesis rules are applied to them too, and I refuse to learn to speak spanish, I only speak english to the players (or dutch).

That's pretty much the definition of a scam. Doing all the work and then some lazy *censored* coming in to swipe up your work. I own an account in which I don't "own" the e-mail in which the account is registered with, but the owner doesn't change it on me because he's an actual upstanding and respected person on the server. People like whoever took Miml are scum, plain and simple.

There are people on the server who do get away with more things than others, but that's going to be the case no matter what due to human nature.

By the way: The sleep manual would've NEVER been used on Miml if it hadn't been for GMs telling Cowbell that he had to use it RIGHT AWAY on an elvine character. We couldn't even make a new character for it.

Edited by Synz

That's pretty much the definition of a scam. Doing all the work and then some lazy *censored* coming in to swipe up your work. I own an account in which I don't "own" the e-mail in which the account is registered with, but the owner doesn't change it on me because he's an actual upstanding and respected person on the server. People like whoever took Miml are scum, plain and simple.

There are people on the server who do get away with more things than others, but that's going to be the case no matter what due to human nature.

By the way: The sleep manual would've NEVER been used on Miml if it hadn't been for GMs telling Cowbell that he had to use it RIGHT AWAY on an elvine character. We couldn't even make a new character for it.

yup

Edit: Also how many sleep chars 1 person has is completely irrelovant, just cuz we had 2 sleeps means we should let 1 get scammed?

Edited by foefoe

Then the guy who has accepted to share the acc with the real owner made a bad deal, bad friends... plain simple said, he just made a mistake putting so much effort in a char that he doesn't even own.

It's sad people can't be trusted, but that's how it also runs in real life with things.

So now that you admit that Miml was scammed from us with your knowlege. Please explain to me how is it that when Kelly was scammed and his items were sold, Squall tracked down every single item and returned it to Kelly. I was one of the people who purchased some of the scammed items (without knowing they were scammed.) I was out $50 and no compensation was given to me except a sorry. This is no different from what happen to us. Only difference i see in this is that Kelly is spanish speaking, and cowbell and I are not. I'm not here crying about this or that, just replying to what you believe is the truth.

So now that you admit that Miml was scammed from us with your knowlege. Please explain to me how is it that when Kelly was scammed and his items were sold, Squall tracked down every single item and returned it to Kelly. I was one of the people who purchased some of the scammed items (without knowing they were scammed.) I was out $50 and no compensation was given to me except a sorry. This is no different from what happen to us. Only difference i see in this is that Kelly is spanish speaking, and cowbell and I are not. I'm not here crying about this or that, just replying to what you believe is the truth.

Kelly owned his own account, he reported he got stolen/scammed using his account & the nemesis ticket system.

Miml case is different in such way that the OWNER sold it, not a scammer.

The bottom line still is that you've trusted the wrong person and put effort into someone else's character, too bad the real owner decided to sell/trade the char, yet no rules were broken trough this.

Kelly owned his own account, he reported he got stolen/scammed using his account & the nemesis ticket system.

The bottom line still is that you've trusted the wrong person and put effort into someone else's character, too bad the real owner decided to sell/trade the char, yet no rules were broken trough this.

No real effort was put in that char honestly, the only skill he has in 100% was magic, he just logged it in an event and used the spell, and he imagined that would make the char and acc his...

No real effort was put into the char because we had zw/mag10 on the char. Never needed to upgrade anything, but we played it a lot. However the "real" owner hadn't logged the char in years. The fat bitch shared with cowbell but had no items at all and a dk2 wand. She obviously had no concern about the char at all for years and years. But all of a sudden she comes back after years and notices sleep. Right away she made a topic in the forums about selling the char, which she had nothing to do with for years, and was worth 10 cents without the sleep we put there. If you people are too *censored*ing stupid to realize that is a scam then i feel really sorry for you and your offspring.

All in all..Cowbell should have been allowed to put it on a new elvine character and it was rather silly he wasn't allowed to - hence the problem in the first place. By the way - the wand was dk0, I actually upgraded it once when I was using it to help elvines get eks when they had fewer players than aresden. I even slept Cowbell with it once, but it was when sleep was pretty bad :{

Anyways, it doesn't matter too much now I guess. Sorry for being offtopic in your FAREWELL topic guys, love you guys bye~

Stupid people broke the rules and doesnt have eggs to support consecuences. But have tears to cry.

EMAIL = OWN ACCOUNT. = Stupid to use other ppls account.

Quit and leave us alone.

Closed.