Sign in to follow this  
DanZ

Goodbye Nemesis

Dear Friends of Nemesis,

Im here to bid farewell with you guys. Alot of you should know that myself and Cor3a has sold all our accounts and items.

Thanks to Brothers (Joe & Macon) who loan me acc after i sold DeathNote and i had my fun in the GVG.(no doubt it was poorly managed)

I have made alot of nice brothers here and yes bros we will still keep in touch.

My leaving statement for HB nem:

The GMs are doing a great job running the server. But I think other then making the server fun with hunts and events, I main point to look at is the way fariness is practiced.

You may choose to dis agree with this but I will support this statement.

Julieth- Lame ek - 1 week Banned (Others all 2030)

Julieth- Log spy Cosabela. SS taken ticket sent. GM replied : We have taken note and will take action on his next offence. (2 days before i ticket, 1 bro was banned for spying cos he partied with his GF ingame and when ppl raid him he said im am ares. Banned on the spot)

Hwarang guild- Logged multi client and block safe. SS taken ticket. reply was We have taken note and will take action on their next offence. (We heard white addressing this on foefoe issue that multi client is not to be abuse. meant for passing items)

Issues with the recent GVG event i think already too much comments going on and i think White u did well. Afterall i know u didnt have the final say.

Lastly i wish the server all the best and u guys too have lots of fun.

Best Regards

Roy

thx bro, im going out too .. i m starting working on business things ( buyin things from asia china, malay, vietnan, and sellin here in brazil and usa ... ) im a business guy now, im getting old, and i dun have enuff time to play too ... but i ll log some times to say hi tu u guys, and i ll visit some asian countrys too, so imma gonna meet u guys in real life, thats great for me ... so bye nemesis!

and roy, thx for the time we played together and on inner, love u guys.

thx bro, im going out too .. i m starting working on business things ( buyin things from asia china, malay, vietnan, and sellin here in brazil and usa ... ) im a business guy now, im getting old, and i dun have enuff time to play too ... but i ll log some times to say hi tu u guys, and i ll visit some asian countrys too, so imma gonna meet u guys in real life, thats great for me ... so bye nemesis!

and roy, thx for the time we played together and on inner, love u guys.

Thx too bro. Meet up in Singapore real soon when u drop by ;)

cry me a river, ty for quit bro, u scared me all time.

1 main reason for server to have lesser is ppl like u who crys like a loser and did no shit. Every1 trying to have fun yet your ultimate aim is to make ppl pissed off. Gd luck in life.

Goodbye Paparazzi, glad to be your enemy and fighting you all this time!

Best wishes for you on your life! :)

Thx Paparazi. ;) No doubt we have been in diff towns and fought each others as soon as we meet. It was great fun. Good Luck to you too and have fun bro.

Edited by DanZ

Too bad, if inner guild quit, aresden is dead, if aresden is dead all server is dead Farjat cant understand that... All time defend elvine / argentilandia guild, good Luck Farjat

I quit also

Bye

Julieth- Log spy Cosabela. SS taken ticket sent. GM replied : We have taken note and will take action on his next offence. (2 days before i ticket, 1 bro was banned for spying cos he partied with his GF ingame and when ppl raid him he said im am ares. Banned on the spot)

Hwarang guild- Logged multi client and block safe. SS taken ticket. reply was We have taken note and will take action on their next offence. (We heard white addressing this on foefoe issue that multi client is not to be abuse. meant for passing items)

About these ones, ur changing a bit what happened

case 1- ur friend had chat logs helping enemy town, julieth didnt, and i said i'd watch for future chat logs of julieth, in case he did that

case 2 - (i dont know about this foefoe case) i seen elvs abusing a 'bug' at elvine, i warned them not to do anything like it again, they didnt do it.

Got no comments on the other 2 cases, and wish you luck roy, cya.

PS: if you got nothing to add to topic, dont comment, im getting tired of spammers appearing everywhere again, and ill start takins more serious actions than simple warns.

(maconhado, mandos, jkrog, mr popo, tuby)

Goodbye roy , wish you the best,

This would have been a nice "goodbye" post if you left the whining aside.

None of what you pointed out is true sadly =/

@ mj the chat logs on cosable was enuff to prove. I'm sure u can trace the ip.

The 2nd case yes u warn them but ita not a bug its an abuse:)

Anyway dosent matter anymore good luck to u Mj

@Moha I ain't whining here. Just speaking my 2 cents worth to how things can be better improved.

Thanks for the fun and good luck to u 2 :)

Thanks to Brothers (Joe & Macon) who loan me acc after i sold DeathNote and i had my fun in the GVG.(no doubt it was poorly managed)

Issues with the recent GVG event i think already too much comments going on and i think White u did well. Afterall i know u didnt have the final say.

Poorly managed, yet complimenting me for doing well...

I manage the GvG fights as good as I can, I live stream them to the nemesis website as well as record them to there.

And it's true, I don't have the final say on it, I am not the owner of Nemesis, I am just the coder who tries to innovate and extend the game in a balanced way as well as tries to organise somewhat larger scaled events as our very awesome event-gm Hunter[GM] is absent :( and player's have been crying out loud for more & bigger events.

Anyway, you're free to go as you wish, but remember, The Abaddon is lurking in the Dark and waiting for you return ;)

good luck mate, sad to see to you go :(

Hi Lugiore Bro Thanks and good luck and lots of Fun in HB Nem :)

Poorly managed, yet complimenting me for doing well...

I manage the GvG fights as good as I can, I live stream them to the nemesis website as well as record them to there.

And it's true, I don't have the final say on it, I am not the owner of Nemesis, I am just the coder who tries to innovate and extend the game in a balanced way as well as tries to organise somewhat larger scaled events as our very awesome event-gm Hunter[GM] is absent :( and player's have been crying out loud for more & bigger events.

Anyway, you're free to go as you wish, but remember, The Abaddon is lurking in the Dark and waiting for you return ;)

Hi White. The compliment is for the many hard work you actually attribute to this server at a sacrifice of your own time. If you remember, we spoke while ur working in the last update where u made the map restrictions and all. I understand it alot of work so Kudos for u ;)

I also hope that one of these days I can manage my time on work n family and be able to come back once awhile to have fun with all my Brothers here. Good Luck in HB nem and life Joris Bro.

wait so Julieth only got a week ban for lame ek? was his or hers eks, items, skills all deleted? did he use whatever i can't think of that system we use for acc recovery?

if not, the others that are banned should be unbanned just to try to resurrect the helbreath nemesis population a bit.

delete the eks they lammed, delete 5 major items give their accs back. i bet you you'll start seeing a lot more people starting to play again. this servers lame ek rule is bit over the top. there should be 1 warning to first time offenders.

Cya Roy and good luck with RL :)

add me on fb .. jajaja

p.s Julieth is a douche. Server should put in a restriction for barking dogs. That'll shut him up.

there are 2 roys around babes~ weehehe.

its about time we leave this sever (despite the numerous time i've been back playing). so probably, u never know we guys will cross paths again when there's a nemesis 3? or maybe some fine day we feel the adrenaline to play hb again, i'll definitely start buying and pimp my char up again. great playing with all my mates, and hell yea.. just accept it... shit talking makes hb fun. if there isnt any shit talking, i think hb would have been dead boring. cheers people. (:

ps: yes Julieth/jesper, if u'r reading this i did said i'll BUY if i ever return. u can blame me for having $ to spend if u'r reading this. may good luck be with u (:

best regards,

Roy

(cor3a, Rawkstar)

(2nd user of DeathNote)

(previously played on: Alejandro-, Vintage, ~K~, DarkAres, Videl)

Cya Roy and good luck with RL :)

add me on fb .. jajaja

p.s Julieth is a douche. Server should put in a restriction for barking dogs. That'll shut him up.

Thx Tony. Already added u on fb. Good Luck to u too with lots of drops. (Do not jeapodise ur law test pls) hahaha

Have Fun Bro and ask manda add me pls JAJAJA ;)

p.s If think a anti spam on red chat will be cool for cryers like Julieth. I pity his dog ;X

Bye Roy.

By Du *Sweet Dreams* and good luck bro =)

Edited by DanZ