Sign in to follow this  
MagicJoKer

Event For Fragile Excaliber

Ill be hosting an event starting next week, from 15/4 to 15/5, the prize is a Fragile Excaliber, fragile items cant be repaired, so after it reaches 0 endurance, it will disappear.

Event will be like this: Any1 can challenge me to a 3 vs 1, ill be using a GeeMe char, the team that kill me in least time, or in case i win all teams, the team that lasts for longer, will win the excaliber.

Ares can play with elvs on team, and vice-versa.

Fights will happen at arena.

Your team choose if activations will be valid or not at the begin of event, but if you use activation itens, i will use them too.

If you wont use activations, you can ask for unlimited crits or mana, but than i can activate

I might add new rules before the first fight.

edit:

GeeMe chars, for those who dont know, are lvl 376 char with all stats = 200.

GeeMe chars got unlimited crits/mana.

GeeMe char will have access to ANY rare, but wont use non bs items.(wont have any set, just dk and hero sets, no pa shield, no ma shield)

If i start to lag out, ill say LAG, or DC, in general, you must stop attacking, or team will be disqualified

Consider your strategy wisely

NEW RULE: Any char can enter the contest twice, but must wait at least 5 days apart from each challenge

Winner atm:

Dol+i

Mindys

Donovan

Result: GeeMe dead in 2 minutes and 35 seconds

Edited by MagicJoKer

make up your teams, make you challenge =)

After each fight, ill post the challenges, and how much time they took to die or kill me

Ill be hosting an event starting next week, from 15/4 to 15/5, the prize is a Fragile Excaliber.

That's April 15-May 15, for those of you like me who use a different date format.

Studys are getting harder, so its not likely i cant attend ppl in all timezones to give a chance to every1, so im cancelling this event, unless another gm want to host it.

Srry guys

I'll see if i can host this in june, or july

I will gladly host it if gm let me use gm char LOL ( assuming some1 can kill me in 3v1 on lvl 376 char ) xD

I think this not call EVENT and this call Bully PARTY !!

LoL ~~

Edit Char (all Stat 200 + Ring (stated) + Neck (Stated) + Weapon (Stated) + DK armor (Stated) + Hero set (Stated) vs Normal Player with normal ITEM ...

Price some more is Fragile ...

FUNNY ~~