Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[Event] Spring Guild Vs Guild Pvp Tournament !

I Will have to wake up at 5 am to play, but I don't.care , If my team can at that time I'm more than ok 8)

According to my calculations, 6 AM server time is 8 AM arg time...

im mexican :P

I Will have to wake up at 5 am to play, but I don't.care , If my team can at that time I'm more than ok 8)

8 Am Saturday, Maybe some1 will be still drunk at that time jajaja

Ty white for the event!

Ty white for the event!

Drunk enough to play hopefully... how else do you play nemesis? sober? LOL ! (just kidding :P)

Ty white for the event!

Drunk enough to play hopefully... how else do you play nemesis? sober? LOL ! (just kidding :P)

jajaja. yeah Some Arg players plays better drunk than sober. Some others gives Zems to all server Saturday morning. jajjaaj

jajaja. yeah Some Arg players plays better drunk than sober. Some others gives Zems to all server Saturday morning. jajjaaj

Many Arg players I know play better drunk than sober. I think it's hilarious. :P

Many Arg players I know play better drunk than sober. I think it's hilarious. :P

Yeah i dont know why but the best time on server was sunday morning wen 80% of the ppl come drunk and play. Hilarious time like u said. And u dont listen us on skype jajaja

I talked to white and hes planning to do a round 3 and 4, AKA alot OF fights

I suggest in this round make 4th and 3rd places atleast, so we pass directly to the final round,

If not why just not make this like semifinals, First EK vs HHB( who already won)

tomorrow KOREANS vs ARGENS

ps. If this isnt changed , i STRONGLY ask to make our fights on the schedule we posted at the beggining, We really can NOT play on weekdays, just on weekend, and the time doenst really suit us, i tought this was the finals already tomorrow, ( it should be done that if 1 team wins all fights he just wins and ppl who lost 1 can fight for 2nd and 3rd place)

Due to an emergancy at my house this morning I couldn't make it to organise the event, i'm sorry for this.

I will reschedule the fight of saturday to another date, new schedule will be released soon.

White pls ready...

I have talked to other ppl and they agree what i said on the post on friday...

If we are 4 left why not make normal eliminatoriy,

like what u posted here..

The event will work as tournament, 2 guilds are matched up against eachother, they fight eachother (if too few guilds register, we'll make 2 fights, so 2 wins are needed to progress to the next round), the winning team will progress to the next round. This matching keeps going untill only 1 guild remains as the BIG winner !

Tournament example:

tournamentBracket.jpg

u recently told me theres 4 rounds, imagine today, there were 10 ppl wiating u for 4 hours, ppl woke up 5amand stuff (like me), Its not ur fault and we understand it was emergency, but trying to make ALOT more fights with just 4 teams left is pointless

I Suggest we go on ,Make each team fight each other once

If we have 1 who win more, hes the instant winner

we will have 1 who loses more ( 4th place)

IF theres atie in 2 and 3, just make them untie,

This will help make the event faster/funnier, would make ppl lose less time etc

i wait ur comments

Edited by Gamny

White pls ready...

I have talked to other ppl and they agree what i said on the post on friday...

If we are 4 left why not make normal eliminatoriy,

like what u posted here..

The event will work as tournament, 2 guilds are matched up against eachother, they fight eachother (if too few guilds register, we'll make 2 fights, so 2 wins are needed to progress to the next round), the winning team will progress to the next round. This matching keeps going untill only 1 guild remains as the BIG winner !

Tournament example:

tournamentBracket.jpg

u recently told me theres 4 rounds, imagine today, there were 10 ppl wiating u for 4 hours, ppl woke up 5amand stuff (like me), Its not ur fault and we understand it was emergency, but trying to make ALOT more fights with just 4 teams left is pointless

I Suggest we go on ,Make each team fight each other once

If we have 1 who win more, hes the instant winner

we will have 1 who loses more ( 4th place)

IF theres atie in 2 and 3, just make them untie,

This will help make the event faster/funnier, would make ppl lose less time etc

i wait ur comments

In the schedule of round 2, each team fights each other team once.

It gives the teams the opportunity to score "points", each victory is worth one point.

As each team fights each other team, up to 3 points can be won as a maximum.

The team with the least points becomes 4th place in the event.

The other 3 remaining teams progress to the next round, regardless of their score. They faught to stay in the tournament and did well.

The next round the 3 remaining teams fight eachother once again, each team can win up to 2 points (= 2 victories).

Once again, the team with the least points will become 3rd in the event and win the price for 3rd place.

The remaining 2 teams progress to the next round, ragardless of their score. they faught to stay in the tournament and did well.

The last round the 2 remaining teams battle eachother in multiple fights untill either teams scores 2 points (= victories) more then the other team. Winning TWICE is required to win the entire event !

Atleast 2 fights will take place (repairing inbetween allowed ofc !).

If in any of the fist 2 explained rounds occur an equal amount of points, those teams who have scored equally will fight eachother again untill 1 point difference is made and one team scores "last" place of that round.

If in the last round the teams score equally (1 point each) after 2 matches, more matches will be faught untill either team scored 2 points more then the other team.

Ya well at first u said it would go like the image says, Just saying it would be better like that , its faster, less fights, same results

im not sure if u read what i said, what u posted is exactly what u told me on pm, i have that clear, im trying to suggest a change

Whatever the case you decide, I would ask ALSO that the fights take place in the schedule we named, I already had to wake up at 5 am once, im sure we can fix better schedules that fix us the best( i talked to HWARANG , that schedule was hard for them also)

Ty white

ps. Our bench member got changed , It was Saitam , instead of Dissident, pls fix that for us bro

Edited by Gamny

Ya well at first u said it would go like the image says, Just saying it would be better like that , its faster, less fights, same results

im not sure if u read what i said, what u posted is exactly what u told me on pm, i have that clear, im trying to suggest a change

Whatever the case you decide, I would ask ALSO that the fights take place in the schedule we named, I already had to wake up at 5 am once, im sure we can fix better schedules that fix us the best( i talked to HWARANG , that schedule was hard for them also)

Ty white

ps. Our bench member got changed , It was Saitam , instead of Dissident, pls fix that for us bro

Hawarang & Arg schedule don't match even close to eachother. Hawarang ends at 12 AM, yours starts at 3 PM... it is impossible to match that together in an appopriate match.

I can understand that 6 AM schedule is bad for you, as it is WAY early then your mentioned online time. For hawarang, 6 AM is only 1h earlier then their mentioned time.

I'll try to take times better in account for the re-schedule, but then we'll see a single team fight 2 or 3 matches in a row instead of having a break inbetween matches.

This event has been discontinued and stopped due to mismatching time schedules, teams don't want to be flexible and come at times stamps outside of their given schedule.

As 4 teams remain, I have decided to reward EACH remaining team the following price:

- 500k Guild Contribution Points (given to the team leader)

- 1 Corrupted non-activation item which lasts 31 days for each team member (including bench members)

- 10 Million Experience for each team member (including bench members)

4 remaining teams are: Hwarang Team 1, Argenlandia Team 1, High HB Team 1 and Enemy Kill Team 1.

I'd like each of the team & bench members to contact me in the forum or in-game with the item of their choice, I will then create it and give it to the player right away, or if not online place it in their web warehouse.

-----

A Next Guild PvP Event will be hosted once the Tournament System is ready, this system will fully automate everything related to huge-scale events like these and it'll be easier for teams to match up as there are only 2 schedules to take in account (Team 1 and Team 2) instead of 3 (Team 1, Team 2 and the hosting GM).

White, can we ask 1 item for month, like have 1 item for 5 months ? ( 5 1 month items)

no. 1 item of 31 days for each team member.