Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[Event] Spring Guild Vs Guild Pvp Tournament !

LOL U WONT PLAY , COZ WE GOT JESPER PRO

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just go to sleep in the event, Sweet dreams

OMG el DU^^

Wow du sounds pro. But I'll just do nothing but inhibit in the event. "Failed" is for u.

GL for all

Wow du sounds pro. But I'll just do nothing but inhibit in the event. "Failed" is for u.

Looking foward to it mate

Haha. Hopefully I can be on :) it's like 2am midnight at my time. Anyway I got nothing to be proud off:) think most ppl already know I sold DeathNote and ~K~ with all my items. ( yes all )

Thanks to a buddy who still trusted me with his acc n zwand for me to let me hang on or this gvg. Enjoy all :)

OHHHH heating things up, nice :D

Lol comon bro. Roy is a friend to all :)

*except for the pro cryer+lammer+loser (needless to mention the name I think) huehuehue

xD,

how was the 3rd fight, i duno why i left streaming and couldnt rejoin =(

Edited by Moha

This spring the BIG Guild vs Guild PvP Tournament will take place !

5 players of each guild will fight 5 other players of another guild.

The event will work as tournament, 2 guilds are matched up against eachother, they fight eachother (if too few guilds register, we'll make 2 fights, so 2 wins are needed to progress to the next round), the winning team will progress to the next round. This matching keeps going untill only 1 guild remains as the BIG winner !

Tournament example:

tournamentBracket.jpg

To win a pvp match, your team must kill the other team. If all the team members of the enemy guild have died, your team WINS the fight (even if not all of your own members are alive).

When 4 guild teams remain, the normal schedule of fighting will change, the 4 guilds will all fight eachother 2 times (or 3) to determine the winning team.

When a guild wins 2 times against the same opposite team, it scores a point. If after 2 matches, both teams won once, a 3rd fight will take place to determine the winner.

The guild with the most points will win the tournament, 2nd will be the guild with 2nd most wins, and so on.

12 fights will take place, each the the 6 fights below will occur TWICE (or 3 times if there was is a draw after 2 fights)

Fight 1: Guild 1 vs Guild 2 (1st fight - same time as fight 6)

Fight 2: Guild 1 vs Guild 3 (1st fight - same time as fight 5)

Fight 3: Guild 1 vs Guild 4 (1st fight - same time as fight 4)

Fight 4: Guild 2 vs Guild 3 (1st fight - same time as fight 3)

Fight 5: Guild 2 vs Guild 4 (1st fight - same time as fight 2)

Fight 6: Guild 3 vs Guild 4 (1st fight - same time as fight 1)

Each match will take place with next map restrictions:

- Activations forbidden

- Invisibility forbidden

- AMP forbidden

- GDS forbidden

- Mim, Illusion Movement, Illusion, Mass Illusion, Confusion, Mass Confusion and Confuse Lanauge forbidden

- Summon Creature forbidden

- Summon Potions forbidden

- Pretend Corpse forbidden

- Slates forbidden

Each fight will take place in the Arena map.

Event Rewards are as next:

1st place:

- 1 MILLION Guild Contribution Points for the entire team.

- 1 activation item (no Sword of Medusa*) which for the entire team.

- 1 Corrupted non-activation item which lasts 31 days for each team member (NOT for bench members).

- 1 Dye of choice for each team member.

2nd place:

- 750k Guild Contribution Points for the entire team.

- 1 Corrupted activation item (no Sword of Medusa*) which lasts 21 days for the entire team.

- 1 Corrupted non-activation item which lasts 14 days for each team member (NOT for bench members).

3rd place:

- 500k Guild Contribution Points for the entire team.

- 1 Corrupted activation item (no Sword of Medusa*) which lasts 14 days for the entire team.

- 1 Corrupted non-activation item which lasts 7 day for each team member (NOT for bench members).

* If 2 of the 3 winners want a dusa sword, and each are from a different TOWN, they're allowed to choose the dusa sword if splitting the time.

if team 1 choose dusa, it must be corrupted and 31 days will be used as their lasting time and must match the dusa requirements.

e.g. Team 1 & 2 choose dusa, 31 days + 21 days = 52 days / 2 = 26 -> each team can have dusa for 26 days.

e.g. Team 1 & 3 choose dusa, 31 days + 14 days = 45 days / 2 = 22 -> each team can have dusa for 22 days.

e.g. Team 2 & 3 choose dusa, 14 days + 21 days = 35 days / 2 = 17 -> each team can have dusa for 17 days.

Guild Registrations are open RIGHT NOW up and untill Sunday March 31st. Any posts made AFTER that date will NOT be included in the event, their registration is considered TOO LATE.

To register your guild, make a reply on this topic with next info:

Guild/Team Name:

Online Time:

Team Leader:

Team Member 1:

Team Member 2:

Team Member 3:

Team Member 4:

Bench Member 1:

Bench Member 2:

For the "Online Time" field, fill in the SERVER TIME at which your ENTIRE team is available (between which hours: e.g. 6:00 AM -> 4 PM), we'll take this "online time" in account when assigning the day and hour of the fight.

All fights will take place during Spring, each fight will be scheduled so it fits perfectly for both guilds to fight eachother.

Changing guild members is NOT possible without a VERY VERY good reason and explicit confirmation and approval of the changing.

The team leader is ALWAYS required to be present for fighting, he/she must participate in the fight.

If 1 or more members are not online at the given time of the fight, the bench members have a chance to replace a member of their team. If the team can't be completed to 5 members using bench members, the fight will continue as scheduled with less members for that team, members who're late will NOT be able to enter after the scheduled start time of the fight.

For the next fight the original team members will be called to fight. Bench members are only called when the team is missing members at the start of a fight.

If an entire team doesn't show up, the other team has auto-victory and moves on to the next round.

If the team leader if NOT present, the other team has auto-victory (unless their team leader isn't present either, in such case BOTH teams are disqualified and removed for the next round).

All Team members must be in the same guild.

Please note that your guild must be level 2 or higher to participate !

* A visual tournament overview will be added after registration is finished *

--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

GvG Tournament Round 1 Schedule:

gvgtournamentapril2012a.jpg

GvG Tournament Round 1 Result:

Enemy Kill Team 2 vs Hawarang Team 1 winner: Hawarang Team 1

Inner Sanctum Team 1 vs Argenlandia Team 1 Winner: Argenlandia Team 1

Theres nothing about sharing items here

fire doesnt release the sleep lol!.

PD:avisale a jesper q los vit war son para pevepear wars nomas, no sabe lo q es un wand!

naaa sabes bien q te como crudo en cual jueges :)

@MJ: as I said earlier, we'll see if such situation pops up. Also you must choose 1 char, you can use just 1 char in a single team. Using another char (alt char or something) for the same team is not allowed as it would give you multiple chances to win.

@Juno: Most of your text is correct, except the part of the odd teams, when an odd amount of teams exists, i will make a triple fight. let's say there are 7 teams, A vs B, C vs D and got E, F & G left-overs... them 3 would fight a triplet battle, meaning that team E vs F, E vs G, if E wins twice they progress, if E only won once, F & G will fight against eachother, if F won the first time and wins again against G, they progress. If team G has won first time and wins against team F also, they progress. In any other case the tripple match is re-taken starting again with E vs F and E vs G... etc untill 1 team has 2 victories.

@toneeh: won't happen, as many teams will be scheduled to fight at the same time, so item sharing is useless here. Along with the very strict and high validation of IP addresses, char names, character relations we'll also check on item passing in the log files.

ahem...

edit:This was on page 2 of this thread. Plenty of time to clarify if you didnt understand imo.

Edited by foefoe

@toneeh: won't happen, as many teams will be scheduled to fight at the same time, so item sharing is useless here. Along with the very strict and high validation of IP addresses, char names, character relations we'll also check on item passing in the log files.

could have been added to first post. not many people read all the comments.

will need to check all players (ares+elv) for borrowed items. clearly some not as obvious as sb, but will need checking also for their items, to be fair ruling.

all who borrowed shared any items need to be disqualified.

Edited by Juno_NH

could have been added to first post. not many people read all the comments.

will need to check all players (ares+elv) for borrowed items. clearly some not as obvious as sb, but will need checking also for their items, to be fair ruling.

all who borrowed shared any items need to be disqualified.

Its not that you cant borrow items from your guild to fight in guild vs guild event. Its the fact that 2 teams shared the same items in 2 different fights. If a guild is large and strong enough to have 2 teams then it should be equipped enough to not have to use the same items from another team.

at the same time, please verify mage team did not borrow any item from other guild

today's incident is a total gray area.. nobody is right or wrong.. no point looking back and pointing each other..

A re-match will be the best option in this case..

Edited by bluebery