Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[Event] Spring Guild Vs Guild Pvp Tournament !

About multi teams in one guild, assume that a guild with 100 members will make 25 teams, still, 3 or 4 of those teams will be top chars, meaning full heros, angels adapted to stats, ful skills, dk15, etc.

Others start to be leftovers, the second chars from diff people.

Merging teams wouldnt work, at least on the guild im playing, teams are being arranged based not just on skills/itens, but language spoken and timezone.

White, cant i put my mage(ur mage) at one team, and my war at the bench of other team, incase that team misses 1 person on event day?

About multi teams in one guild, assume that a guild with 100 members will make 25 teams, still, 3 or 4 of those teams will be top chars, meaning full heros, angels adapted to stats, ful skills, dk15, etc.

Others start to be leftovers, the second chars from diff people.

Merging teams wouldnt work, at least on the guild im playing, teams are being arranged based not just on skills/itens, but language spoken and timezone.

White, cant i put my mage(ur mage) at one team, and my war at the bench of other team, incase that team misses 1 person on event day?

he clearly said no

5 goes into 100 20 times =P

pr0 maths =P

i think you have to register your ip to 1 character for this event. i'm sure there will be some ip checks of winning team to make sure no one logged on different chars during the matches to increase chance they would be on a winning team.

if same ip comes up in mulitple teams that player will be disqualified.

if registered team cannot bring all players to the match at the given time (after that time has been agreed by everyone) then your whole team will be disqualified and opposite team automatically goes thru to next round, unless there is odd number of teams, then that team will play the remaining other team to go thru.

Only thing I am concerned about is if a person has access to a few characters, and uses these characters with the same people who also have a few characters. They can form a few teams and have many 'second chances'.

They will be able to pass items around and try again. :S

Edited by toneeh

im waitin till saturday last hour to post white, probably most ppl is

I already know!pro team! XD

@MJ: as I said earlier, we'll see if such situation pops up. Also you must choose 1 char, you can use just 1 char in a single team. Using another char (alt char or something) for the same team is not allowed as it would give you multiple chances to win.

@Juno: Most of your text is correct, except the part of the odd teams, when an odd amount of teams exists, i will make a triple fight. let's say there are 7 teams, A vs B, C vs D and got E, F & G left-overs... them 3 would fight a triplet battle, meaning that team E vs F, E vs G, if E wins twice they progress, if E only won once, F & G will fight against eachother, if F won the first time and wins again against G, they progress. If team G has won first time and wins against team F also, they progress. In any other case the tripple match is re-taken starting again with E vs F and E vs G... etc untill 1 team has 2 victories.

@toneeh: won't happen, as many teams will be scheduled to fight at the same time, so item sharing is useless here. Along with the very strict and high validation of IP addresses, char names, character relations we'll also check on item passing in the log files.

So basically, one person is only allowed to use 1 character in this tournament and not register their alts in other teams?

Thanks

Are you allowed to use items of other characters that is not in the event?

i would assume yes, right?

As long as that item is only on 1 character throughout the whole event.

Edited by toneeh

Are you allowed to use items of other characters that is not in the event?

i would assume yes, right?

As long as that item is only on 1 character throughout the whole event.

i dont get ur point, ofcourse all can use all the items that they wont from players in event or not, they are just items, remember its 5 vs 5, its too hard that 1 item determine the wining team lol, team play is all here

Guild/Team Name: HwaRang

Team Leader: JJang2

Team Member 1: woongjin

Team Member 2: Hello

Team Member 3: lightgreen

Team Member 4: UBS

Nice team !

btw i suggest you Say your available hours and mayb add the 2 bench members

White, can someoneone from one team , use any of the chars of that team,

for example

I use Gamny in fight 1, and PEDRO uses MaynarD

in fight 2, Pedro wana use Gamny and me MaynarD, is it possible?

Also, Theres no problem if 2-3 ppl in same team have the same ip ( play in the same house)

Unfortunately Hachis* wont participate. I wanted to play this, whether we loose or win i dont care, its a great event.

I started my studies again and my time shrank enormously, and I can't even schedule a time to play straight. So I cant promise I would be available when fight calls. Same happens with the rest of the guild. Some people dont care, most stopped logging for the same reasons as me, some moved to ares, and the active ones who care dont reach even 5 members.

Good luck to elvine's guild!

Have fun ^^

@JJAng2: please specify your online time, without it I cannot schedule fights for your team.

@Moha: If the 2 chars are on the same team it is no problem if you switch chars for different fights. Switching WHILE fighting is tricky (20 seconds re-connect time only !).

If 2 or 3 people in the same house have the same IP address, they can be in the same team, it is impossible for 1 physical person to play 2 or 3 chars at the same time.

If the people are in different teams, it MUST be notified who else has the SAME ip address as them, because in such case I schedule those team's fights at the EXACT same time to ensure there are 2 physical persons playing, and not just 1 who uses 2 chars.

@all other people: HURRY UP - REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE TODAY !!!!!

White, the date for the progress of the event will still be scheduled, or its gonna happen today? At nemesis website calendar apears that today (day 31) is the day scheduled for the event. How its gonna happen exactly? Only during saturdays, at chosen "Online Time" field, during the entire spring?

@moha: you can use summon pots as you wish, same way as your enemy team could possibly use tamers to oppose your summons.

@gorefest: the website calendar indeed shows an 'event' on the 31st of march, it is there to indicate the end of the registration period. If you'd read the event details you'd see that it links to this topic which explains all.

31st the registrations close. After that date (probably april 1st or 2nd) I schedule all fights and each team has aprox 24 hours to request a re-scheduling of their fight. Probably first fights will occur around april 3/4 and probably after april 9th (cuz of easter weekend).

@moha: you can use summon pots as you wish, same way as your enemy team could possibly use tamers to oppose your summons.

for real who gonna bring to a pvp event a tammer. bet that no1 want to wast 100% skill in that shit lol

Team 1 : [High-HB]

Leader - Mindys

Member 1 - Dol+i

Member 2 - HanNa

Member 3 - PinkLady

Member 4 - GooS

Bench Member - Aman

Bench Member- Mr-Popo

Team 2 : [High-HB]

Leader - garyfung

Member 1 - Crazyness

Member 2 - BiDam

Member 3 - Ashley

Member 4 - Mao

Bench Member- Smacking

Bench Member - JoHnsoN

Online Time:9.00am~12.00pm =Monday~Friday also Sunday/ 9.00am~2pm=Saturday.

Edited by dude

for real who gonna bring to a pvp event a tammer. bet that no1 want to wast 100% skill in that shit lol

There is 1 player with 100% taming in nemesis... He pwns your *censored* with his demons and unicorns.