Sign in to follow this  
Engel

Abby Down = Inner Sanctum

Nice done guys. And gratz on the K-Esterk too :o

If you hunt long enough the Abaddon down, it'll give you nice items eventually. ;)

Haha thx White. Anyway the lesson learnt for Abby hunt. Important things needed only 2 HellFire with mana slate and resu wand!! Lol. Abby died in barely 8 minutes.

Another thing is this is a full guild hunt. Only inner ppl and we killed the elvs of 3 tines raid:) inner rox

hhhhahaha, julieth and viejoshit tried to jamp at us and died all the time, same to bakiies and koreans ...

u guys are welcome ... :D

Haha thx White. Anyway the lesson learnt for Abby hunt. Important things needed only 2 HellFire with mana slate and resu wand!! Lol. Abby died in barely 8 minutes.

Another thing is this is a full guild hunt. Only inner ppl and we killed the elvs of 3 tines raid:) inner rox

Mana Slates are powerfull, that's why they are in helbreath. Slates aid the citizens to slay the Abaddon and all its creatures along the way.

So yeah, Hell-Fire + Mana Slate will own Abaddon fairly fast as HF is a powerfull spell to kill enemies.

So making a quick 'n good abby hunt with a (small) guild having HF available makes mana slates valueable, and its sources too (the ancient pieces). If you continue hunting abby like this, using HF + slates, you'll probably going to purchase as much ancient pieces from everyone in the game to keep up with the weekly hunting of abaddon ;)

Anyway, enjoy the k-esterks but watch out for that rep- from the enemy ;)

P.S. If you do have a ton of mana slates, take your HF mages to hunt down Black Dragons... Their drops are highly valueable, perhaps a Lucidity Angel, FoT or other nice item drops from the Black Dragon ;) It respawns fast, with a single tablet you can hunt up to aprox... 7 Black Dragons on average I think (taking 4 minutes to kill & wait corpse of the dragon)

Sad to say white I was all along a negative rep Mage that gets hit 150+ dmg on kbx n 130+ on kb.... Haha buying rep 100k or trade 1 zem for every 10 reps. Any1 interested? Huehuehue but white I own a excaliber previously which 1 on coding hits more? And can advice wats the rep I should have to bring k sterk to it's max dmg:)

ksterk definately has higher hitting power with right reputation.

not to mention ksterk has bigger crit range bro. its a pr0 ek stealer.

when i used to play hb int, you could poisen people to summon a guard, in full crit set with kster and you become like a tower just constantly throwing out crits around you with sheild up too.

stupid mages would come and try blizz you and get all guards attacking them lol too

Sad to say white I was all along a negative rep Mage that gets hit 150+ dmg on kbx n 130+ on kb.... Haha buying rep 100k or trade 1 zem for every 10 reps. Any1 interested? Huehuehue but white I own a excaliber previously which 1 on coding hits more? And can advice wats the rep I should have to bring k sterk to it's max dmg:)

Read the in-game item description and calculate max rep you need lol :P

I think it is around 1000 or something to get full bonus (might be 500 too, i'm unsure, just check description).

Excalibur is nice too, yet I think k-esterk is stronger due to its longer range and special bonus from rep it gets.

Omg. Whoever u r armin I give u my quote

"dun cry at someone for being rich, blame urself for being poor"

Who cares if any1 buys anything. Like it or not it's life. Need not give u the supply and demand theory right? Lol!!

there are 2 hellfire ingame? Oo

GoDie has one... unsure about a/the 2nd one, idk if Farjat sold any HF manuals or not xD or if a lucky bastard found a 2nd one :o

nice job! gratz fris! maybe if u keep killin abby Albert wont buy anymore. :wub:

maybe if you were more quietly you would not lose the gm acc ... :wub:

Wow, Inner is the new Natural Selection? nice.. Maconhado should be Eldon then..

pr0 hunt

there are 2 hellfire ingame? Oo

GoDie has one... unsure about a/the 2nd one, idk if Farjat sold any HF manuals or not xD or if a lucky bastard found a 2nd one :o

Lagartija's !

I was around in abby to kill a few Fire wyvs but dceed to sleep when monstercount was 35 !

Grats on drops, Finally !!

oh i c, it would ve been weird not seeing a post about the hf drop or a qq post if some1 bought it, i was just wondering ;P

k esterk is good, let's see if the owners were clever enough to keep a 0+ rep at least on the mages, usually mages have a shitload of negative rep Lol

Haha nice 1 farjat.. Hope thus hunt by inner will motivate the rest to hunt more an play more. Elv may not have HF but with a few more FHs mages on slate spamming blizz it should not be a problem killing Abby too. Enjoy all.